Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again (6132 Views)

BIAFRA: Python Dance III Begin's As Military Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Family Hous / Nigeria Might Never See A Legend Like Nnamdi Kanu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
we told the world that the army invaded Igbos leader's house but the shameless army denied it ...please what in Pete's name are the doing there .they broke into his house catering away properties e.g seats,TV sets,cars e.t.c and in case they want to deny it this time we have visual proof .please pass across

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by mazimee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pictures will go a long way
Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by nairanaira12: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
we told the world that the army invaded our leader's house but the shameless army denied it ...please what in Pete's name are the doing there .they broke into his house catering away properties e.g seats,TV sets,cars e.t.c and in case they want to deny it this time we have visual proof .please pass across

Post the picture here now. What's the use of stupid accusations that you can't susbstantiate?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by ProWalker: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Una go take small hand collect long hand.
The python is still enjoying the dance, follow am enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Yyeske(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
The report is live on air on radio Biafra now and reception of radio Biafra around Abia state has been yanked off. Nobody calling from that area as we speak.
Monitoring the station to get more updates.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Amarabae(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evidence
Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by BaifraBSS(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
we told the world that the army invaded our leader's house but the shameless army denied it ...please what in Pete's name are the doing there .they broke into his house catering away properties e.g seats,TV sets,cars e.t.c and in case they want to deny it this time we have visual proof .please pass across
A drone is streaming our leaders residence to the world.
Though they try to shoot it down.
But we have the situation under control.
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by CrtlAltDel: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
[s]we told the world that the army invaded our leader's house but the shameless army denied it ...please what in Pete's name are the doing there .they broke into his house catering away properties e.g seats,TV sets,cars e.t.c and in case they want to deny it this time we have visual proof .please pass across[/s]
This yoruba wannabe Hemaphrodite again grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6065009_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
they are beginning to shoot and I don't k ow exactly who or what they are shooting at ......I will soon upload the video

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by LordOfNaira: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
they are beginning to shoot and I don't k ow exactly who or what they are shooting at ......I will soon upload the video

Shut up!!!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by unohbethel(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
hhmm..this is really serious
Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
they are still shooting oh my goodness they just shot at someone goodness me an old woman probable in her early 70s

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Yyeske(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
BaifraBSS:
A drone is streaming our leaders residence to the world.
Though they try to shoot it down.
But we have the situation under control.
grin grin
Story for the gods

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by CrtlAltDel: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
Ol boy see this Yoruba has live updates of Kanu issues than people who are the real biafrans.....i talk am, small small breeze go blow fowl yansh go open grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
the woman is still lying on the floor what a wicked world .....it shall never be well with the Nigerian army

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by LordOfNaira: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:

You are a shameless liar and should never be trusted. Wasn't it you who claimed to be Yoruba?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:

The fugitive is probably hiding not far from his father's house.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kanu resetting zoo brains since 800BC grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by LordOfNaira: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Ol boy see this Yoruba has live updates of Kanu issues than people who are the real biafrans.....i talk am, small small breeze go blow fowl yansh go open grin grin grin grin

cheesy See how he/she don quickly expose imself

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by CrtlAltDel: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
they are still shooting oh they just shot at someone goodness me an old woman probable in her early 70s
Biafrans make una come o...Adiola the "i am yoruba" & "we yorubas" is giving live updates of happening around Kanus house ....live update that even BSS dont have access to grin grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by tossie101(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by OjukwuWarBird: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls do well to get the video of what is happening so that the international community will know what this zoo has become.

The US, UK and others are now justified against Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by CrtlAltDel: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I told the Hemaphrodite this a long time ago....Adiola is just a yoruba wannabe, na confirmed Ipig.....he/she has busted himself/herself
grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Yyeske(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Yyeske(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

His assertion of kanu's house being surrounded is true, it's the carting of properties from the residence that I've not heard about yet.
Still monitoring the station for the latest

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

please travel and don't sit your lazy ass only in southwest

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by tossie101(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Yyeske(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Pls do well to get the video of what is happening so that the international community will know what this zoo has become.

Continue with your self deceit

1 Like

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by LordOfNaira: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I told the Hemaphrodite this a long time ago....Adiola is just a youruba wannabe, na confirmed Ipig grin grin grin

LWKMD

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Throwback: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
So OP is even Kanu's sister?

No wonder you are mentally challenged.

I can see Pastor Kumuyi's programme banner in the picture uploaded.

While Kumuyi's message has remained in the SouthEast despite Kanu's threats, Kanu himself has fled and nobody dare raise a Biafran flag in that village.

Irony of life!

As for the news report,

Whatever the legitimate government chooses to do with the properties of a fleeing terrorist is no business of mine.

If the terrorist is so enamoured with his properties, let him return from Abidjan and collect it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by CrtlAltDel: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adiola:
please travel and don't sit your lazy ass only in southwest
kikikiki.....Adiola, pls what is the update with the 70 yr old woman...can you see Cownu......we Afonjaas are eager to read more grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING:nigeria Army Surrounds Nnamdi Kanu's Again by Adiola(f): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I'm covering the stuff .please I ll get back to nairaland as soon as they leave ...you know if the monkeys catch me I may not return with the video evidence

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra Speaker Loses 3rd Term Bid As PDP Wins Nnewi South II / DPR Seals 3 Stations, Places 30 Pumps On Out-of-use In Anambra / Did I Just Receive Money From Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.