Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings (3442 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by AYLiveSHows: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Femi Fani-Kayode has raise an alarm about Nigeria army who he said is currently operation in Nnamdi Kanu's house.

On the post he made said Nigeria army is packing all the equipment and all the beblongings of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

The Tweet read; The army is in Nnamdi Kanu's house right now packing all his furniture, electronic equipment, carpets, personal items, clothes etc.. WHY?

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/breaking-nigeria-army-in-nnamdi-kanus.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LCrGTKh-zdM/Wdo_2GS4IkI/AAAAAAAAHcM/tHmGMRGMaww2sdOwvarCHbsUStIfH91UACLcBGAs/s640/nna.png[/img]
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerian army sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by nero2face: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
When did Nigeria become so broke that they can't buy new Forniture for Mr President, it's better they ask every Nigerian to donate one chair and cup or spoon, why pack Kanu's properties for Aso rock, Buhari seriously this wasn't why u were voted in... Ayam not understanding

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Unik3030: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
iPod n lies, Abeg help me with that zuma picture
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nasa28(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by cosby02(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
FFK is now IPOB spokeman

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Amarabae(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
For what reason? I smell a foul play

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeria has been thrown to the dogs and baboons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Israeljones(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
That fugitive has little idea of wah he has got himself into......
FFK and FAYOSE fueling is Ego are now just in their homes shouting foul but can't do anything...
He called us Animal living in the zoo,,, we will show him what the beast is really like. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by IJOBA2: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Unik3030:
BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS FOR FVCK SAKE angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by zombieHUNTER: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Even the Fulani Nigerian army are thieves....
This is day time robbery

Wonders shall never cease

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Amarabae:
For what reason?
I smell a foul play
They want to go and sell his properties. People that have not eaten since last week. So jubrin from Sudan ordered them to go aND sell Kanu's things and raise money for food.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Tolexander: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mtcheww!
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by zombieHUNTER: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Israeljones:
FFK and FAYOSE fueling is Ego are now just in their homes shouting foul but can't do anything...
He called us Animal living in the zoo,,, we will show him what the beast is really like. ..

Keep applauding evil while thinking you are safe
What goes around as they say

Comes around.... Someday

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Israeljones:
People like you who fail to condemn pure evil out of hatred and cowardice will still taste the pudding

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Throwback: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Whatever the legitimate government chooses to do with the properties of a fleeing terrorist is no business of mine.

If the terrorists is so enamoured with his properties, let him return from Abidjan and collect it.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Israeljones(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Keep applauding evil while thinking you are safe
What goes around as they say

Comes around.... Someday
Ask ursef who the evil one is here. .. .... KANU,, instigating war in Nigeria or the FG who will do everything in its power to keep this country whole and protect its citizens...
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by OjukwuWarBird: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
The zoo's monkeys in uniforms are day light thieves.

No wonder they were told to mount roadblocks in Mali so that they won't steal the properties of other national soldiers that have gone for operations.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by zombieHUNTER: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Unik3030:

Yoruba Muslim
Have mercy on your soul
You have out rightly called your fellow Yoruba man a lair just to serve the Fulani....

These Yoruba Christians Don see something for una hand..... I swear

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by madridguy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin Good development.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by IJOBA2: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslim
Have mercy on your soul
You have out rightly called your fellow Yoruba man a lair just to serve the Fulani....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by zombieHUNTER: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Israeljones:

Ask ursef who the evil one is here. .. .... KANU,, instigating war in Nigeria or the FG who will do everything in its power to keep this country whole and protect its citizens...
You are still talking about instigation while the Fulani Nigerian army are committing genocide in the east...
They kill and hide the bodies...
They steal properties...rape and terrorise innocent defenseless citizens...

The people they claim are terrorists
Please kindly tell me who they killed or attacked..

The Fulani herdsmen who have been terrorising the whole south... Please tell me the kind of operation the Fulani Nigerian army declared on them...

You have a brain
Use It and f**k out my mention
You irritate me

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by kettykin: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
while i have never like Nnamdi Kanu or his tactics but this is belated stupidity , i dont see the logic of packing his belongings , everyday i see things that make me think Nnamdi Kanu might have been right , Nigeria is over irritating and nauseating.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Israeljones(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You are still talking about instigation while the Fulani Nigerian army are committing genocide in the east...
They kill and hide the bodies...
They steal properties...rape and terrorise innocent defenseless citizens...

The people they claim are terrorists
Please kindly tell me who they killed or attacked..

The Fulani herdsmen who have been terrorising the whole south... Please tell me the kind of operation the Fulani Nigerian army declared on them...

You have a brain
Use It and f**k out my mention
You irritate me

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by dionflex: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
NoBe Ipobian Talk am oh.

SkullMiners na unna brother oh

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by itchie: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Idiotic Army, Idiotic president, Idiotic country...... I'm outta here

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by edeXede: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
embarassed

Thats good.. Rape his father..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by whitebeard(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
dionflex:
NoBe Ipobian Talk am oh.

SkullMiners na unna brother oh
what of fayose and ffk
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Yyeske(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslim
Have mercy on your soul

Somali Jew, what is your business with the Yoruba Muslims or Christians, dem call you for their meeting? Why not give us updates about what is going on around kanu's house

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jubrin is a natural disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Yyeske(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
kettykin:
while i have never like Nnamdi Kanu or his tactics but this is belated stupidity , i dont see the logic of packing his belongings , everyday i see things that make me thing Nnamdi Kanu might have been right , Nigeria is over irritating and nauseating.
Who are you deceiving, who doesn't know you love Nnamdi kanu and IPOB?
You've not seen any evidence yet but already castigating because somebody said something when he is not even a witness, just hear say and you carry the case for head like gala and okpa.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Yyeske(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
Thats good.. Rape his father..
Damn!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WIKIPEDIA: Nnamdi KANU Is No More! / Okorocha Transverses Streets Of Owerri Cheered By Imolites / Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.