Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? (3442 Views)

Who Will Bet 50k With Me On Top Tinubu? / Tee Macโ€™s Comment That โ€œTinubu Is 86 Yearsโ€, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Peter Obi: Who Will Bet $100,000 On Peter Obi? I need Peter Obi Champions Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please no noise about this.

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

I will transfer the money from my company account.

Whoever is the escrow will make 200k from whoever wins.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No Tribal Talks or Personal attacks. This is just business. Take note. And please pay attention to my terms and conditins. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.

11 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin

ABEG, THE GUY IS STILL SUFFERING FROM HEART BREAK. NOBODY SHOULD TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.

GentleChief:
Honestly, there has been this very severe chest pain am having since yester night I found out that my girl was a serial cheat and prolly a runs girl.

Check my posts, you will see that this is my first post in the romance section. Am not a woman basher and am not even a fan of those that do.

But my problem is that I have a girl friend that cheats on me serially. She loves me. I can attest to that.

I was in love with her too. Infact, I was planning to propose to her on her birthday. On code, I have been making plans for her to go to Poland and I go to Germany. We will meet up in Germany and get married. She never knew I was 75% successful already with her Polish Visa. I wanted to surprise her with a ring on her birthday.

But it turns out she is sleeping around with different men.

I did investigations and found out that am not the only guy in her life. Infact, she sleeps with a guy in her lodge. She is a student.

Am on the verge of cancelling her visa process and admission. I want to forget this girl for life. But there is this tingling pain and nudging chest pain I can't just explain. Part of my fear is that I don't really want to start a new relationship. It will mean retraining the new lady to my standard.

Should I forgive her? Am certain she has cheated multiple times. Infact, one time she slept with her ex and was bold enough to confess it to me. I really did love her and saw it as the past.

But yesterday, she slept with a guy in her lodge. How do I deal with this now? This is not the first time this is happening to me. Only very bad girls keep coming my way. Am not a sissy but a principled guy.

N.B
I have never cheated on her and was never planning to. Its not that I can't but I won't. Its against my principles.

Modified
To those thinking am making this up for clout. The last thing on earth I will do is to make up such nonsense. Am not doing this to be noticed by ladies or whoever. I don't do pms and will never pm anybody. So why would people think am making this up? For what? Please advises is what I need. Am taking the ones I need. Thanks.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Jashub: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
E sure you ...? Baba, talk fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jashub:

100%!

Are you game?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Lordwize(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Contact Deji Adeyanju, he will deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by xeonsystems: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Jashub:
He said If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
xeonsystems:

He said If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

Yes. I am suggesting these peeps Gazzuze or the woman that usually uploads food on front page.
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Please all these Tinubu supporters on Nairaland, collate your money and face me if its sure for you. I will transfer immediately to the person I mentioned.

Even if its declared inconclusive, whoever wins eventually is the winner.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Olachase(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

I am willing to stake 2 million naira with any bold APC member that Tinubu can never become the President of Nigeria.

If you are game, quote me. We will get a realiable Nairalander to become escrow.

Please tag any Tinubu promoter or supporter to this thread. Lets seal this fast. Thanks.

My suggested escrows are Gazzuze or The woman that always uploads food here from Delta state.

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
Atiku will win this election can you bet 7 million

1 Like

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. Nothing will make Tinubu President of Nigeria.

This APC election have splitted Nigeria if they go ahead to announce Tinubu.

Tinubu will rule Western Nigeria.
Atiku will rull northern Nigeria
Peter Obi will rule Eastern Nigeria.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by SHINJA: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Where are tinubu urchins...

Make Una come out o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olachase:

Oga thats not what I posted. Please go and read that post again. But this time around, more slowly.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by N3TRAL: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Go for rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast or you'll be walking stark naked on the streets in a few hours grin

Pandora is outta the contest ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by thesicilian: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B
Please no Obedient or CityBoy talk here. No tribal slurs will be welcomed. No ethnic talks or bashings. Please put your money where your mouth is.
I'm not an APC member or supporter, but I'm ready to call your bluff. My condition however is that you must choose your own candidate, it's not just enough to say that Tinubu will not win, that's a lopsided arrangement as there are 3 frontrunners.
I can bet the 2 million that Tinubu will win, if you're willing to be specific as to who else you expect to win.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by MrColdsweat: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Following
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by ufuosman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olachase:
just dey play๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

ABEG, THE GUY IS STILL SUFFERING FROM HEART BREAK. NOBODY SHOULD TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.

Can you modify your comment and face what I posted here please? I don't want small boys talk.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Parachoko: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

N.B
is this you Asgard13? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by N3TRAL: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. Nothing will make Tinubu President of Nigeria.

It won't be different from what has been happening every Monday grin

Burn your infrastructure and kill your people. No one will join you to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Frank688915: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

we told una, you guys will later result to biafra or death, but python dey wait una.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Dialpad: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
You are a fraud, first you clearly cannot afford 2 million talk less of betting with it.

Just in 2022, you were crying over a phone transaction worth 30k naira.

Stop displaying your stupidity on the internet

GentleChief:

N.B

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
thesicilian:

I'm not an APC member or supporter, but I'm ready to call your bluff. My condition however is that you must choose your own candidate, it's not just enough to say that Tinubu will not win, that's a lopsided arrangement as there are 3 frontrunners.
I can bet the 2 million that Tinubu will win, if you're willing to be specific as to who else you expect to win.

Nope. I won't say the winner. But am betting its not Tinubu. This is not for clout.

Are you game?

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Parachoko: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

You better no give yourself HBP because of this Presidential Election Asiwaju is wining ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Una first and second choice don dey lose to Asiwaju.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by N3TRAL: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
They were mocking Tinubu following the deployment of armoured trucks to sensitive areas.

Buhari knows your reaction.

Wike is even more experienced. He achieved a lot at Oyigbo grin

Everyone predicted a Tinubu win and "Biafra or death" chant ๐Ÿ˜‚

Be rest assured that you'll be sent to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

Seun Lalasticlala. This is off topic and no one should be mocked for past experiences. I don't want this thread to be trivialised.

Can this guy be tamed?

I need serious people please. This is business.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Can you modify your comment and face what I posted here please? I don't want small boys talk.

YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF. THE CHEST PAIN FROM THE GIRL THAT BROKE YOUR HEART IS ENOUGH. COMPOUNDING IT WITH PETER OBI'S INEVITABLE LOSS BY PLACING AN UNREASONABLE BET WILL NOT HEAL YOUR HEART.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Felimax(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
They are seeing 2 million flashing but too scared to pick.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by thesicilian: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Nope. I won't say the winner. But am betting its not Tinubu. This is not for clout.

Are you game?
Like I said, it's lopsided. So if you're not going to commit to a candidate, you have to double your stake to even the odds. If that's ok with you then let's agree on a deadline time tomorrow to transfer the money to escrow

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Softmirror: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Seun Lalasticlala. This is off topic and no one should be mocked for past experiences. I don't want this thread to be trivialised.

Can this guy be tamed?

I need serious people please. This is business.

LOL ... grin
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by Olachase(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

Oga thats not what I posted. Please go and read that post again. But this time around, more slowly.
you asking them to bet!!! I am also you to bet what's ur say on this
Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by YungMillionaire: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

I am ready under this condition: You MUST specify the candidate you think will win.

That makes it fair.

Deal?

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Bet Me 2 Million That Tinubu Will Never Be President? by GentleChief: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Softmirror:

YOU BETTER TAKE IT EASY ON YOURSELF. THE CHEST PAIN FROM THE GIRL THAT BROKE YOUR HEART IS ENOUGH. COMPOUNDING IT WITH PETER OBI'S INEVITABLE LOSS BY PLACING AN UNREASONABLE BET WILL NOT HEAL YOUR HEART.

Chief am not a tribalist. We may have political differences but I dont do tribal nonsense. Go through my post.

And by the way, can you remove my personal experience from your first post? I dont want this thread to be childish.

I made it known in the initial post.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nobody Goes To Nigeria"-"biggest White Elephant Ever" / I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu. / Fashola Inaugurates Okota-itire Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.