Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Who Know The Frequency And Symbol Rate For Glorious Vision Tv Of TAC - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Know The Frequency And Symbol Rate For Glorious Vision Tv Of TAC (2515 Views)

Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) / Why Is My Glo 4g Network Not Working With My Nokia 2.1, They Have Same Frequency / Derive A Frequency Equation For Me Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Know The Frequency And Symbol Rate For Glorious Vision Tv Of TAC by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Do you that TAC [the apostolic church] has change the cable network from tac media to glorious vision tv. am looking for any technician or dish installer who can help me with the frequency and symbol rate

(1) (Reply)

Mystery As Giant Rat Fights rooster To Death After Escaping Twice In Ekiti.Photo / I Forgot My Whatsapp Password / Free Mtn 10GB Plus Using Infinix Hot Note Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.