Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (24817 Views)

Bill Gates' Small Pox Virus Will Kill At Least 6billion People Globally / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by jericco1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tryin to distract Nigerians.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by macaranta(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
K
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by cbkingbeatz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ahh no tell you

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by nairanaira12: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Omeokachie:
I believe Lie Mohammed.

Hmmm...believing in Lie...... that one is strong
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by hatchy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Simmzz:
Hmmmmmm

Who can please finance my trip outta this country naw?
If its Las Vegas I dun mind.
Look at this man o...you wan die??

Haven't you heard that many are mad but few are roaming in Las Vegas?
Shooting spree continues....
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by PureMe01: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
how on earth does dis Govt keep sending lai Mohammed to keep convincing d public
how possible is it to believe a Lai??
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by ibro2much(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
What do you expect,when people are busy killing and eating all wild animals,especially monkeys and gorilla

https://www.nairaland.com/3968258/hunter-kills-butchers-gorilla-sapele

Una never see anything yet.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by anitapreeti(f): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daviddson:
When the FG could have just ignored the fake rumour and put IPOB, the grandmasters of lies & fake news to shame! This is disappointing.

Get ready for more disappointments cool
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
hatchy:
Look at this man o...you wan die??
Haven't you heard that many are mad but few are roaming in Las Vegas? Shooting spree continues....

Anyone I sha want to leave Nigeria for Bubu & Uncle Lai, Dubai sef I don't mind.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by sholaadejumo: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
believe apc government at your own peril.

mr liar mohamed your reputation precedes you.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by igbeke: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
My good people of the Southern Nigeria, especially the Christians, please beware of any Greek gift from this present govt no matter how it is packaged or the name it is tagged. These people are out to do anything possible in order to retain the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by igbeke: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
hobermener:
People have learnt to believe the exact reverse of whatever comes out of mr mohammed's 'lai'ying mouth. That being said, i fear that the reports being circulated are true.
One chance cry

You just said my mind.
Whatever comes out of his mouth is a lie

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
As far as its coming from Lai Mohammed. The story making wave online is true.
Na today we start to the chop bush meat?

Why is it now that army stated this free medicals that the monkey pox started.
This is Operation monkey pox

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by sholaadejumo: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Badonasty:

Make una talk about 26b$ na

in davidos voice "26billion for their account o" grin
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Tonason: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
It's from this sudden medical treatment that they started giving to people, this is a deliberate act

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by lastmessenger: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:
This is exactly what someone sent to me on whatsapp and I keep wondering how can somebody stay in his room and conjure such lies and start spreading it around. How can Nigerian Army infect conduct free medical care to inject people with virus. The way we spread rumors in this country is something else. Worst still, it is the literate ones among us that will rush and forward the message on whatsapp without even thinking of how true the rumor is.
But the Nigerian army in broad day light murdered hundreds of unarmed civilians. Anything is possible in this buhari government. He is an evil man with no iota of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Alwaystruth: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Buhari's islamization agenda is failing woefully and he is desperate to go down with many as you can see that the clock is fast ticking. When Ango Abudulahi said Buhari deceived them with his islamization mantra and that was why they voted him and now he can do nothing about islamization of Nigeria and Buhari is just showing his frustrations on innocent Nigerians and a drowning man can do everything...

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nasa28:
It's alright....end time government .

Exactly what happen when no one trusts the government. When A government that should protect its citizens turn around and kill them in the name of carrying out an operation....

Just continue
this data dey finish like kilode
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by dionflex: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
stephanie11:

"Monkey Pox is a virus found only in monkeys and it is rare in human beings. It belongs to the same family as Chicken Pox and Smallpox.

If Monkey Pox is found only in Monkeys
Then Chicken Pox Should be Found in Chicken
and Smallpox in Small people.

Immediately I saw Lai Mohammed...
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by yaki84: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:
This is exactly what someone sent to me on whatsapp and I keep wondering how can somebody stay in his room and conjure such lies and start spreading it around. How can Nigerian Army infect conduct free medical care to inject people with virus. The way we spread rumors in this country is something else. Worst still, it is the literate ones among us that will rush and forward the message on whatsapp without even thinking of how true the rumor is.
but una believe say 400k barrels of oil was being stolen daily by gej.......

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmm, it is true that not all bad news will ever make it to the test of time, doctors and health workers are crying and wailing to the federal government all this years for better salary, remuneration and allowances, now comes the monkey pox as the donkey for a palm Sunday walk to Jerusalem to gain the federal government audience by all means. here comes the big question, who brought the monkey pox The medical priest or oracle in the lab or my innocent brother who is used to taking his dry gin with his roasted monkey meat in the creek as custom demands? The truth is this, when you try to win an argument with a false and bad story, dont forget that another man is looking at your behind with a telescope or binocular from the other end seeing how miserably burnt your entire family house is charred in lies. As far as am concerned! There's nothing like monkey pox in Nigeria. its a storey line peddled by mischief makers to break all hell lose on Buharri administration from all nook and cranny and from all corners and quarters
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
yaki84:

but una believe say 400k barrels of oil was being stolen daily by gej.......
if gej was stealin 400 k barrel per day then buhari is stealing 1 million barrel pee day.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by jasawa: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
ivolt:
We know those behind those lies, they
would do anything to sow hatred in people's mind.
It's those Devil apprentice (Ipob) and their pay master the PDP that are spreading this accusations on the Govt. But thank God that PMB has made them to dance with the Python.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by dikamzy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
You are lying as usual Oga lie, your government is known for animal related operations

Crocodile smile
Python dance
Monkey pox

It's just another operation na grin
Anu Mpama just said something.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by giftedben: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:

The person that licked the soup pot was the one that eat the meat. How can a virus break in the same region you conducted a free medical care.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by WiseFool2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Petersamuel8:
I no trust lie Muhammed why na only were una they give free health this pox they comot undecided undecided
They conducted same medical outreach to people of sapele during the operation crocodile smile 1 and nothing of such has happened since. Lots of people came out to receive free treatment. Same thing in warri and environs. It's a mere propaganda joor.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by NSK4U(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
solution or way out of problems is what d masses need and not denial of every Tom, Dick and Harry of this bad days...

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Oblang(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ppl can play politics with anything in this country sha...
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmm. .APC make una don come again. .so because una think say PDP use Ebola disease thief money na him make una won use monkey pox chop una own self. .make una have mercy on us o. .how long must everything be politics in this country. .
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by AuroraB(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Where was a gorilla or baboon butchered and eaten sometime this year
Nigerians aaaaaaahhhhgh angry
Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Johnrake69: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Spylord48:

Please the Nigerian Army is capable of anything. Historically, the same army that opened fire on innocent Asaba residents, levelled Odi in operation leave no living thing and butchered shiite Muslims. If you ask me, deliberately administering a virus looks pretty much easy for our constitutionally backed killer squad.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Buarati and their agendas. What kind of medicine are they distributing in southeastern region

Electorates and political parties supporters be mindful of what you are or receiving from politicians as bribery for voting in this on going elections campaigns in your various campaigns quarters.

For those love elections bribes(items) (breads, rice, salt, oil, N1500 transportation, fruits, drinks and pepper soups) from political parties campaigns organisers.

This government have agendas to balancing numbers of required voters from every regions. Since Boko haram and Fulani's herdsmen terrorists have reduced great numbers of voters or electorates population in northern regions. There could be agendas on ethnic cleansing by this northern APC government.

Biafrans please be watchful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen / How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor / NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.