Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Do Heaven And Hell Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Heaven And Hell Exist? (460 Views)

Does Hell Exist? / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by Diamond13(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Christians believe that heaven and hell are eternal destinations of man after death. Some people, atheists inclusive, do not. The Bible says: "The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God" (Psalms 9:17 KJV) Also, Mark 9:43-48 and Revelation 3:20,21. In Ecclesiastes 5:2, "Be not rash with thy mouth,and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God:for God is in heaven and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few". "And if l go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 14:3). Also in Exodus 20:22, Acts1:9-11 and Mark 16:19.
Contemporary experiences of people who were taken to heaven and/or hell are proofs of the existence of heaven and hell.
It is a matter of believing whatever you wish. However your choice cannot change reality.
Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by Diamond13(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
For near-death experiences, google "people who have seen heaven and/or hell".
Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by hopefulLandlord: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
The answer is No!
Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by adepeter2027(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yes. They only exist in ya head (mind)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by OtemSapien: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Diamond13:
For near-death experiences, google "people who have seen heaven and/or hell".
heaven and hell are psychological conditions. Afterlives are places where consciousness(souls/minds) dwell after death. Overconsciousness of a possibility of dying and going to hell can make people see themselves there after dying. However that evil imagination of Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and some bad gods have been taken off.

So I can say that hell is now no more in existence, but heaven exists for the group of souls called Christians, but Otem forbids I go there(that boring place). There are thousands of better afterlives than heaven. Chumorld and Clumoid are far better places to be after dying here on earth.
Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by obinna58(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
obsessed with bible
Re: Do Heaven And Hell Exist? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hell is a terrible place to go.I wouldn't wish my enemy or anyone I know going there. That place is terribly hot

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Who Understands The Bible Starts An Online Bible Study / Christians, I Need Your Response. / Marine Spirits And Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.