Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? (495 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Does Hell Exist? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 6:41pm On Feb 22
Hard question for chat GPT. Does hell exist?

Me: pick yes or not. Does hell exist. do not write more than a word.

ChatGPT: Beliefs

Me: write yes or write no. does hell exist? do not write more than a word either yes or no.

ChatGPT: No.

Me: If no, then why are you parabolizing before now about the question of hell existence?

ChatGPT: As an AI language model, I aim to provide respectful and thoughtful responses to inquiries about complex and sensitive topics like the existence of hell. While my primary goal is to offer nuanced explanations and promote understanding, I acknowledge that the question often demands a simple "yes" or "no" response.

My previous responses aimed to acknowledge the complexity of beliefs surrounding the concept of hell and to encourage empathy, respect, and open dialogue about differing viewpoints. However, I understand that clarity is important, and I apologize if my responses did not meet your expectations.

To reiterate, as an AI, I don't hold personal beliefs, but I can provide information and engage in discussions based on the input I receive.

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 6:42pm On Feb 22

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 6:50pm On Feb 22
Hell is only a manipulative tool use by men to control others. Hell does not exist, neither is there anything like heaven or life after death.

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22
Hell does exist but it's in the mind
When you live a life of low vibration
Greed,pride,envy, wickedness
It always leads to regrets ,self hate, shame had I know etc you are in hell,personal hell
Some learn to live there because they think they cannot be redeemed or God has forsaken them
But then you realize that there is a way out
Death and rebirth
You ask God for forgiveness and a new spirit
With this new spirit you live with humility,kindness ,love and patience and faith in God
That way you make your way back to heaven and personal freedom ..what people call heaven on earth
You have that experience you can teach people
I'm telling you because I'm speaking from experience which is my personal truth not what someone thought me
If you think it's a lie try the experience too and tell your story

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 7:12pm On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:
It always leads to regrets ,self hate, shame had I know etc you are in hell,personal hell
Some learn to live there because they think they cannot be redeemed or God has forsaken them
Death and rebirth
With this new spirit you live with humility,kindness ,love and patience and faith in God
That way you make your way back to heaven and personal freedom ..what people call heaven on earth
I'm telling you because I'm speaking from experience which is my personal truth not what someone thought me

Sir, are we changing the Abrahamic religion's definition of hell or heaven already?

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22
UncleAyo:

Sir, are we changing the Abrahamic religion's definition of hell or heaven already?

No...just explaining what I think the real meaning is...so the confusion can end
The goal is to be in union with God and not be bound to the devil...not just for you but for everyone

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 7:22pm On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:

No...just explaining what I think the real meaning is...so the confusion can end
The goal is to be in union with God and not be bound to the devil...not just for you but for everyone

Ok. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41pm On Feb 22
UncleAyo:
Hell is only a manipulative tool use by men to control others. Hell does not exist, neither is there anything like heaven or life after death.

keep deceiving yourself by using your power of denial to block it. But when hell is ready to burn you, you wont block it no more.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46pm On Feb 22
Zaheertyler:
Death and rebirth

Experience already shows that.if you are punished for this little wickednesses and wrongs you have done to people on the earth, surely you must be punished for all of the remaining evils left unpunished, especially those against those who are not people of the earth but are greater.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 10:49pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

keep deceiving yourself by using your power of denial to block it. But when hell is ready to burn you, you wont block it no more.

Is your intention to scare me or to convert me? Am I expected to be afraid?

I struggled too, and wish there were heaven, hell, and afterlife, but truth is respecter of nobody's emotion.

If I now burst your bubble by informing you that karma also does not exist nko?

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58pm On Feb 22
UncleAyo:

I struggled too, and wish there were heaven, hell, and afterlife, but truth is respecter of nobody's emotion.

Everything God made does not care about your wishes or opinions. And like the flood and death do not ask your opinion, so doth hell not care whether you want it or not.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

Experience already shows that.if you are punished for this little wickednesses and wrongs you have done to people on the earth, surely you must be punished for all of the remaining evils left unpunished, especially those against those who are not people of the earth but are greater.
Really not about knowledge but awareness
You have been wicked too and done wrong too people
Unless you want to be in denial and blame the devil
There is always a way back to redemption
Just be aware of your wrong and kill that ego
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22
UncleAyo:

If I now burst your bubble by informing you that karma also does not exist nko?
When you keep doing a negative action the consequence is regret, Shame,self hate...karma...
That's where choice comes in
Do you want to continue taking actions that will lead you to those same results
Or do you want to go higher
If you choose the first you will be stuck in karmic cycles and never reach your full potential..
If you choose your higher self and do the right things for yourself own good you grow...
We say we are spirit experiencing the 3d reality so why are we taking the 3d as ultimate... stop looking outside and focus on what is inside
When you focus on what is inside
You see that most of the things that are outside are not real... illusions that people kill themselves over

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

Everything God made does not care about your wishes or opinions. And like the flood and death do not ask your opinion, so doth hell not care whether you want it or not.
BS
Hell or heaven shouldn't be your concern
Your concern should be living right in the present
Enjoy your gift mannn
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22
Dtruthspeaker:

Lol..you're just another fanatic putting fear on people because of an afterlife...
Focus on living on this one apeere

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Ken4Christ: 1:40am On Feb 23
UncleAyo:

It does exist. There is no positive without a negative.

Where you have man, there is a woman.
Where you have good, you also have evil.
There is God and there is the devil.
So also, there is heaven and there is hell.

There are countless hundreds of testimonies of those who have been there and given a second chance to come back.

There are also those who through the supernatural power of God were permitted to visit hell and came back.

Our Lord Jesus who created you affirms it's existence.

Jesus actually went to hell so you will not have to go there.

He went there, fought with the devil and collected the keys of hell and death from him.

He rose again and ascended back to heaven before the very presence of his disciples.

The choice is yours. If you don't believe it, you will when you get there.

Even the Holy Spirit is speaking to your conscience right now as you are reading but you are hardening your heart.

Repent before it's too late before you regret for the rest of your life.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 3:30am On Feb 23
Ken4Christ:

It doesn't exist. There is no positive without a negative.

There are countless hundreds of testimonies of those who have been there and given a second chance to come back.

There are also those who through the supernatural power of God were permitted to visit hell and came back.

He went there, fought with the devil and collected the keys of hell and death from him.

He rose again and ascended back to heaven before the very presence of his disciples.

Even the Holy Spirit is speaking to your conscience right now as you are reading but you are hardening your heart.

I would have prefer you say our lord Sango a Yoruba man turn God created me than say a Jewish man (from far away Middle East) whose historicity is still been debated creates me. Let us leave inferiority complex, embrace our local content too and make money with it.

I don't like to argue for arguement reason, I have nothing to gain from it; but I'm sure that in the future, you will come back here to read again this your logic and find them amusing.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Ken4Christ: 2:53pm On Feb 23
UncleAyo:

I would have prefer you say our lord Sango a Yoruba man turn God created me than say a Jewish man (from far away Middle East) whose historicity is still been debated creates me. Let us leave inferiority complex, embrace our local content too and make money with it.

I don't like to argue for arguement reason, I have nothing to gain from it; but I'm sure that in the future, you will come back here to read again this your logic and find them amusing.

Your local or traditional gods does not change lives. They don't offer you salvation. They are the works of men. They will all be eventually destroyed.

Jesus saves
Jesus is the maker of all things.
Jesus changes lives.
Jesus is the only sinless man that ever lived.
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers.
Every power bow to the name of Jesus.
Even your traditional gods or juju bows to the name of Jesus.
Every creature under heaven will be judged by Jesus.
Jesus owns all things.
Jesus is the only one who can cast you into the Lake of fire if you reject the free gift of salvation. You will be thrown away like a trash can. And it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by UncleAyo: 2:59pm On Feb 23
Ken4Christ:

Your local or traditional gods does not change lives. They don't offer you salvation. They are the works of men. They will all be eventually destroyed.

Jesus saves
Jesus is the maker of all things.
Jesus changes lives.
Jesus is the only sinless man that ever lived.
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is the head of all principalities and powers.
Every power bow to the name of Jesus.
Even your traditional gods or juju bows to the name of Jesus.
Every creature under heaven will be judged by Jesus.
Jesus owns all things.
Jesus is the only one who can cast you into the Lake of fire if you reject the free gift of salvation. You will be thrown away like a trash can. And it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

SMH
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:52pm On Feb 23
Zaheertyler:

Lol..you're just another fanatic putting fear on people because of an afterlife...
Focus on living on this one apeere

If you were focusing on living then you would not talk of after life.

And whether you deny it or not, unpleasant Truth stil waits for you., so i dont care that you are going to hell.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Feb 23
Zaheertyler:

Really not about knowledge but awareness
You have been wicked too and done wrong too people
Unless you want to be in denial and blame the devil
There is always a way back to redemption
Just be aware of your wrong and kill that ego

Tu quo que fallacy.

Even amomg men there are ways of redemption but do they take it? No..Thus, the wicked will always be punished.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23
Dtruthspeaker:

Tu quo que fallacy.

Even amomg men there are ways of redemption but do they take it? No..Thus, the wicked will always be punished.

What are we?
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Feb 23
UncleAyo:

We do not live our lives according to your preferance but clearly, if our local lantern was better than the torch, you would not need to tell anyone to use it.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:04pm On Feb 23
Zaheertyler:

What are we?

whatever and everythig people are eg a person who lies, is a liar, thief, murderer, an evil witness.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:10pm On Feb 23
Zaheertyler:

BS
Hell or heaven shouldn't be your concern
Your concern should be living right in the present
Enjoy your gift mannn

Yet you concernrd yourself with them, proof you.are a liar.
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23
Ken4Christ:

It does exist. There is no positive without a negative.

Why are people still dieing
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you concernrd yourself with them, proof you.are a liar.
Chief judge olukoso
Why are you judging me for telling my truth
Heaven and hell is as a result of our actions
So instead of focusing on where others are going or where they are at the moment
Why not focus on living right today and let the results speak for itself
Most universal laws are simple and plain...we just like to complicate it..
I can actually judge you back because I already know the vibration you're giving off...but it's not necessary and I pray you heal and free yourself from the box you put yourself in

1 Like

Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23
Dtruthspeaker:

whatever and everythig people are eg a person who lies, is a liar, thief, murderer, an evil witness.
You know nothing about truth
You're just lost in the labyrinth
Why so negative?
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23
UncleAyo:

SMH

Can u help me with 3k please?
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Feb 24
Zaheertyler:

You know nothing about truth
You're just lost in the labyrinth
Why so negative?

See how your response shows that you truly are a mad person?
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24
Dtruthspeaker:

See how your response shows that you truly are a mad person?
You can't understand 😌😌😌😌dumbfuck
Keep waiting for hellfire
Re: Chat GPT Answer The Hell Question: Does Hell Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Feb 24
Zaheertyler:

Chief judge olukoso
Why are you judging me for telling my truth
Heaven and hell is as a result of our actions...

I didnt judge you, i only caught you lyiing and pointed it out. Clearly, you are a mad person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Central Sanctuary / Suicide Man At Synagogue Arrested / Share In My Cogitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.