Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Trip To Ghana:advice Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Ghana:advice Please. (487 Views)

I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision. / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To Ghana:advice Please. by yommen: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, I wish to travel to Ghana by road and spend few days. Advise on cost of transportation, accommodation and feeding. Your piece of advice is highly appreciated.
Re: A Trip To Ghana:advice Please. by Administrator: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello Yommen,

Ghana is a nice place to enjoy your holiday without breaking the bank.

CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT used to be one of the best and they charge about 25k for return trip to Ghana going through Benin-Togo-
Ghana. (Pleas google Cross country website for current rate)

You will get a good hotel or guest room for 5000. I will recommend skyline guest house for the first night while you move around the following day. You can reach Skyline Guest House at Madina,Greater Accra or call them on 3025193391(I actually spent 5night there 3years ago)

Feeding is almost like Nigeria.where you eat depends how much you will spend. Nigerian food is quiet expensive in Accra.

Albacore beach is a place you must visit if you are going for fun but note that it's expensive.

Makola market is wher you will shop at a very good price. Majorly fabrics and locally made products.

The taxi guys over there are very smart and they always want to take advantage immediately they know that you are not JJC.

PLEASE go with your GTB master card to avoid unnecessary charges.

Change some Naira to Cedis in Benin or aflao before you get to Accra.

You can take a cab to the hotel for 500/1000Naira equivalent for the first night.

Subsequently you can take bus....very cheap and save.

Ghanaians are good people and they are always ready to help.

Travel with your international passport and yellow card to avoid embarrassment or paying unnecessarily cost.

Let know if you need any other help?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parcel Delivery Challenges / Process Of Obtaining Nigerian Drivers License In The US If You Dint Want To Tr / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.