Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

"My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday (4723 Views)

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael / Regina Askia's Daughter, Tessa, Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Insidenaija: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, popularly called ‘Omo Sexy’ has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her last child, Michael’s 19th birthday Newspremises reports.

The beautiful actress posted on her page as she prays for her son.

The mother of four described the young man as wise, diplomatic, sweet, and talented.

In her excitement, the actress exclaimed that her son is no longer a baby anymore.

Here’s what she wrote;

“Happy 19th Birthday Mickyboy! You’re so wise, Diplomatic, Sweet, and Talented. My Baby is not much of a baby anymore. Love you Mickyboy… May all your Dreams and more come True. P.s – You need a photoshoot dear photographer! #champ”

See the post below:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/my-babys-now-a-man-omotola-gushes-on-her-son-michael-on-his-19th-birthday/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by exquisitehairs1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
How time flies...
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by slawormiir: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

The son looks like someone who is gonna be good in bombing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Waooooh. The joy of motherhood...
Happy Birthday son.
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Awwwnn.
Happy birthday. grin
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Jerryherd: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
He looks like his dad

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by SamgoldBaba: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Happy birthday to Him

Love
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Her girls took all the good looks in the family
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by soham64077: 3:01am On Apr 21, 2021
exquisitehairs1:
How time flies...
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Khd95(m): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The son looks like someone who is gonna be good in bombing
him wan joinTaliban,iswap,is and or Al qaeda??

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by bjprodint1: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
He looks like his dad
He looks like his mom
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by mayklef(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2021
this one go don dey pansh puna be that oo
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Onyi22(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Who r they pls??

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by ominilongest(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2021
Khd95:
him wan joinTaliban,iswap,is and or Al qaeda??
Ogoro tongue
Online bombing alaye grin
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Marketers/copywriters needed

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Khd95(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
ominilongest:

Ogoro tongue
Online bombing alaye grin
mumuni, online terrorist u mean
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by femi4: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
He's still a boy, let him enjoy his teens

1 Like

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2021
Ugly kid. cool
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by binsanni(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2021
see him nose

Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Omoboricash(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Onyi22:
Who r they pls??
Google is your friend, make use of it
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
He's a replica of his mom. More fruitful years ahead kiss
Re: "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
His mother need to be studied or may give lectures on how to be a celebrity & kept your marriage intact.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Most Beautiful Girls Show Off In Sexy Bikinis, See Hot Assets / Hot African Plus Size Models Showing off / “my Girlfriend Stabbed My Cook For Cooking For Me” – Reekado Banks Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.