Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Social Media Is Destroying Marriages- Segun Arinze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media Is Destroying Marriages- Segun Arinze (323 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Is Destroying Marriages- Segun Arinze by entertainment16(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Social Media Is Destroying Marriages- Segun Arinze

Segun Arinze
Nollywood actor Segun Arinze has said that social media is helping to destroy so many celebrity marriages.

Arinze, who was married to Anne Njemanze, said celebrities aren’t “helping themselves” by putting their private lives on social media.

“I have had my share of it,” he said, speaking to LIB “remember I had a broken marriage.”

He said:

Social Media is helping to destroy so many marriages and a lot of our so-called celebrities are not helping themselves by putting their marriages and relationships on social media.

Your private life should be private. I have had my share of it, remember I had a broken marriage before I remarried again.

Learn to keep your private life private and your public life public. You don’t let the whole world come into your life and see what you are doing because the same people who are seeing you today and going to mock you tomorrow.

As a public figure, it’s really tough being a public figure. Celebrities need to separate their private lives from the public, show what’s necessary if it’s important.

It’s really crazy how everybody post about their private life on the Internet, looking for likes and all that. Social media has its advantages in terms of reaching out to fans, marketing and promoting of your brands. But the disadvantages will come back to hurt you.

http://www.naijamotion.com.ng/social-media-is-destroying-marriages-segun-arinze/
SOURCE: http://www.naijamotion.com.ng/social-media-is-destroying-marriages-segun-arinze/
Re: Social Media Is Destroying Marriages- Segun Arinze by Kobicove(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Keep your private life private but unfortunately most yeyebrities will not heed this advise cos they want to show off

(1) (Reply)

“so Davido Joins …3 Friends”-twitter User Says+alleged Initiation Video / Davido Has Been Allowed To About His Business- His Lawyer Revealed / Dangote Africa Biggest Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.