Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead (1052 Views)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by EdoNation(f): 1:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Police Man Runs Mad on the Street of Aporoko Port Hartcourt and Shoot two Innocent Civillians dead, a boy of 21 and his brother 24 years going to there place of work.

Passersby gathered and about to burn the police man but he ran into the police Station. Which then sent people into a riot and began to protest at the police Station. So that jungle justice can be served .

The said policeman has since been taken to a phyciatric hospital has investigations continues

Watch the graphic
Video here >> http://www.gistb4u.com/videopolice-man-runs-mad-street-shoot-innocent-civillians-dead/

Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Lomprico2: 1:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Which kain tin be this? angry
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by mariamadenle(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Truly a mad policeman
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by dotunbekro06(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2017
May we never be a victim of bad incident o.

God have mercy sad
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2017
like for policemen to continue handling firearms or share for their old baton
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by pussyeater(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2017
To the guy below me
All those useless bloggers will rot in hell #FAKEPICTURE
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2017
undecided sad sad undecided A policeman ran mad on the street,killed. 2 civilian and runz inside a police station.So a mad man knw his way to police station after commit murder/ crime? Somw blogger nor go make heaven#FAKE PICTURE
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by xreal: 3:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Most of them on the road are hungary, angry and mad.

Unfortunately, these people carry weapons with live ammunition.
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Wizvic99: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2017
pussyeater:
To the guy below me
All those useless bloggers will rot in hell #FAKEPICTURE

Did you enter the website? . I enter and confirm it the video is really touching. Nigeria police men need extra training and they should not be allowed to carry bullet with there guns. ����� I pity the little boiz family. R.i.p

Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Wizvic99: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad sad undecided A policeman ran mad on the street,killed. 2 civilian and runz inside a police station.So a mad man knw his way to police station after commit murder/ crime? Somw blogger nor go make heaven#FAKE PICTURE

Fear God !!!. Don't just conclude like that. Did you enter the website? . I enter and confirm it the video is really touching. Nigeria police men need extra training and they should not be allowed to carry bullet with there guns. ����� I pity the little boiz family. R.i.p
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by DanielsParker(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2017
too bad.
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by kingar(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2017
I still suggest riffles should be withdraw from some police men, only special squad should be in possession of fire arms. These men kill at will with excuses. NPF is becoming a terrorist organization
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Wizvic99:

Fear God !!!. Don't just conclude like that. Did you enter the website? . I enter and confirm it the video is really touching. Nigeria police men need extra training and they should not be allowed to carry bullet with there guns. ����� I pity the little boiz family. R.i.p
they should. not be allowed to carry bullet with "there" guns.Very good.Anyway,make dem dey carry stone/catapult Abi?
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Wizvic99: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
they should. not be allowed to carry bullet with "there" guns.Very good.Anyway,make dem dey carry stone/catapult Abi?

� Receive Sense in Jesus . Empty barrel
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Wizvic99:

� Receive Sense in Jesus . Empty barrel
u are too small.I know u are still a teen eating free food under ur parents. kid
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Abumalikovo1: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are too small.I know u are still a teen eating free food under ur parents. kid

This one weak me oooo. I. Beg shiftmake I faint
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Wizvic99: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Sorry bro . You wan cry make I give you buckets

Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
wink grin wink
Wizvic99:

grin
Wizvic99:

"A mad policeman killed 2 bros and ran inside a police station" A mad man(Unsound mind)?I dnt engage a kid.Go and fetch water/firewood for ur mum.Lil kid
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Abumalikovo1:

This one weak me oooo. I. Beg shiftmake I faint
i tire ooo.How a supposed mad policeman killed 2 bros and ran inside a police station is a wonder.See the attached pic.I dnt support. evil
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by columbus007(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
This news is 100% fake undecided
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Abumalikovo1: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
i tire ooo.How a supposed mad policeman killed 2 bros and ran inside a police station is a wonder.See the attached pic.I dnt support. evil
If fit true sha. Just free him
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by Wizvic99: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin wink grin"A mad policeman killed 2 bros and ran inside a police station" A mad man(Unsound mind)?I dnt engage a kid.Go and fetch water/firewood for ur mum.Lil kid
Ur destiny is in ur hand, but u will still use it to press breast. *Y*? Wtf
Re: Video : Police Man Runs Mad On The Street And Shoot Innocent Civillian Dead by ipobarecriminals: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Abumalikovo1:

If fit true sha. Just free him
Thank u jare.I dnt have time for minor.Have a fruitful day

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Alfa Beat Boy On The Shoulder, Shoulder Now Decaying! Graphic Pics! / Mom Prays For Teenage Daughter To Succeed In Prostitution (pic) / Chinese Producing Corned Beef For Africans Using Dead Bodies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.