Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed (38274 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by kingthreat(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Igbo man will furk anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Finstar: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by DanielsParker(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2017
adisabarber:
So a men became woman so they can be prostitutes?
Wetin that idiot find reach there sef wey dem dey rob am?

Pardon...?
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by opedaydydx9(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

What if the so called girlfriend is an undercover ashawo that they love to call runs babe in Nigeria...
You can lower your expectations from your good girlfriend but you don't expect nothing from an ashi.
I met a lady yesterday night nd she told me point blank in cool English 90% girls are doing runs, I felt cold... I offered her a host nd chills, she say na momey be koko,.... Life don spoil

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Kingluqman89(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Na everywhere we dey? Cambodia
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Abudu2000(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Is he a Nigerian or a Nigeria boy Those who understand know what I'm asking about grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by curvilicious: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
ashawo is safer, cheaper & easier to deal with than the average Nigerian girlfriend

As easy, safe nd cheap as managing hiv
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Of all countries in South east Asia, why Cambodia
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by GavelSlam: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
sunshineV:
Watin Nigerians dey find reach Cambodia

You know na.

Hustling - you fit call am elubo.
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by birdsview(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
I said I would never patronize a prostitute till I saw one in Abuja that was flawlessly beautiful,had the body of a super model,her English was polished..And the rest as they say ....is history wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by demefa(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2017
He is an IPOB member. Most IPOB are gays
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by jaykay2017: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
ashawo is safer, cheaper & easier to deal with than the average Nigerian girlfriend
then go and marry...ode oshi
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin
On the economic side of it, you're right.
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by rawpadgin(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2017
curvilicious:

As easy, safe nd cheap as managing hiv
they are safer than the average Nigerian girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by samsam2019: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2017
He's a drug dealer homself8
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by demefa(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2017
birdsview:
I said I would never patronize a prostitute till I saw one in Abuja that was flawlessly beautiful,had the body of a super model,her English was polished..And the rest as they say ....is history wink
Some Oloshos are too hot for one to resist. There was one in a hotel closed to my house, she was all I needed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by BBraid(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Odera I am not sorry for you angry

Nawaoo this Transgender thingy is becoming worrisome. Well if na only me, Ashawo no go get business cos no patronage.

All of una wey dey carry Ashawo, you better stop.

it's better for him to carry ashewo than engaging in Rape.
My Brother Odera, ma'dera continue.
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Ojuororun(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
banjeezay:
konji na bastard oo,walayi.. grin
Wetin go carry person go transgender front say u wan go yansh am abi whic part of hin body u go shook sef?? undecided
KONJI?? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by eluquenson(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2017
This guy foolish oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by chinedumu23: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin grin
On the economic side of it, you're right.
yes
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by abbeyty(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
lenghtinny:

What if the so called girlfriend is an undercover ashawo that they love to call runs babe in Nigeria...
You can lower your expectations from your good girlfriend but you don't expect nothing from an ashi.

I think that is why he said a good girlfriend in his comment cuz a good girlfriend can never be underecover olosho but the question is,where are the good girlfriend?
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by cashlurd(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:

You well so?
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Kfed4ril(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Rextayne:
There's no country you won't find an Igbo man, kai!

Haven't you heard the saying " if you go to any place and you don't see an Igbo man, run away from there."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by correctguy101(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Odera I am not sorry for you angry

Nawaoo this Transgender thingy is becoming worrisome. Well if na only me, Ashawo no go get business cos no patronage.

All of una wey dey carry Ashawo, you better stop.

Why? You want make konji do us like that Kenya boy? undecided

Boys got let the stress out na, my olosho just called sef cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Ojuororun(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
is it posible to change male human being to female!??
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
correctguy101:

Why? You want make konji do us like that Kenya boy? undecided

Boys got let the stress out na, my olosho just called sef cheesy
Olosho not good
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by donblade85555(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
u wan lash trans? eew
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Didnt know Ipobians do transgender.
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by purplekayc(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2017
So no normal Lady there abi ?
Its transgender he's going after undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed by Umargandu(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2017
odera where is mazi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.