Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans (863 Views)

Shannon And Shannade Expose Their Boobs In Very Racy Photo / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans by Choiszman(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2017
The Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika is never shy to share how hot her body is. This time she goes gaga and shares even more pics that are more or less nudes..

Re: Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans by Choiszman(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2017
crazy
Re: Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans by stillondmatter: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2017
seriously serious
Re: Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans by obinnashady(m): 6:31am On Oct 09, 2017
That's her hustle
she didn't do wrong . Olosho na olosho
Re: Vera Sidika On The Loose Again, Shares Very Racy Pics To Her Fans by MustiizRaja(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
I don't love this lady believe me I only love that cute name VERA SIDIKA
if u knw ow to pronounce it well u will love it not the same way afonja's pronounce it as SIDIKATU

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday Amidst Dating Rumours, He Repli / Bobrisky Comes For Latasha Ngwube On Snapchat, ''you Are A Fat Pig'' / Faithia Balogun Has Completely Moved On From Saheed Balogun And Here’s Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.