Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (22920 Views)

Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) / TY Dolla Sign And Wizkid In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Am here just to check the pinshure of vector tha viper.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by sonature1: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Not when we still got Mr Incredible, the Most Indomitable. I am talking about that short black boi, Mr Impeccable, M.I

#Chairman

IMO, MI was super good back in the day when English rap amongst Nigerian rappers held sway.

But notice now that Nigerians are keying into using our local languages to rap, which explains why Olamide and Phyno are some of the biggest rappers now.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Sixaxis: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2017
I knew ryt from tym dat sheyi and vec av bn running things behind my back..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by delugajackson: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2017
sonature1:

It's grammar not grammer
Ah, Professor Johnbull. Thanks for the correction, its noted.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2017
y is that girl covering her laps
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2017
sonature1:

IMO, MI was super good back in the day when English rap amongst Nigerian rappers held sway.

But notice now that Nigerians are keying into using our local languages to rap, which explains why Olamide and Phyno are some of the biggest rappers now.
phyno can never be a better rap than M.I.
Plus Olamidr doesn't even rap anymore, he does more of singing. Rapping in your local language limits your reach to a wider network. English rappers will always stand the test of time.
Plus M.I is always Good, Nothing like back in the days!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2017
does he really wants to enter into the music industry. .hmm. .or they will he has broke up with paw paw and wants to go solo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2017
This seyi shey ungly nobi small
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by sodiamond: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Seyi Shey my love. The best Nigeria female musician. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by demsid(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Youngadvocate:

U too talk trash embarassed embarassed
is it ur trash abi wats ur own
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by baski92(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=sweeterman post=61241239][/quote] bro na just the truth be that
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Pikin no fit follow em aunty or uncle go studio in peace again? Bloggers ehn
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Not when we still got Mr Incredible, the Most Indomitable. I am talking about that short black boi, Mr Impeccable, M.I

#Chairman
Hahaha.
He has stopped feeding us with those his top notch lyrics, pardon me for forgetting him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Sorry o OP @"Rap God Vector and music diva sheyi shey." What do you mean by rap god?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Rap god...for where?
Lol
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Vector d viper...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Nwaoma198(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
That's a big lie
GreenMavro:
New song loading....titled Dare to be Tall

if you are not Tall physically, you can be huge beneath
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by Jagz16(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Aki no get money buy better phone ? See as the picture quality poor
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha.
He has stopped feeding us with those his top notch lyrics, pardon me for forgetting him.
It takes time to construct bars that are top notch. Most of these rappers can't keep up with the singers by dropping Solid raps consistently with the singers, so they switch to singing. Olamide being the head, Phyno does lots of singing even Vector has joined. That's the only way to remain relevant and get shows coming in frequently. Its all about the paper to these guys

How often does Jay or Eminem drop tracks?
Guy no be beans to do meaning rap month after month o, u have got to think hard. Singing like all these artiste do is easy, they just flow with beat and have the producers do magic with their voice.

E no easy to dey drop bars of high class the way M.I does.
Plus he was in a feature with Phyno and Burna boy this year. Link Up

That song should be nominated as best Rap song by Headies.

abeg free Mr Incredible for us.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

#Chairman
To you.

To me,MI is overrated!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
sodiamond:
Seyi Shey my love. The best Nigeria female musician. kiss
yea.she is very good.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
victorDanladi:

To you.

To me,MI is overrated!
You no sabi music. Go and listen to your tungba tungba sounds., M.I overrated? Your ear dey pain u oga! True Rap sound is difficult for your brain to handle, the poetry metaphors. That's why u think M.I is overrated. I know u like the lyrics soft and easy to ya brain
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) by victorDanladi: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

You no sabi music. Go and listen to your tungba tungba sounds., M.I overrated? Your ear dey pain u oga! True Rap sound is difficult for your brain to handle, the poetry metaphors. That's why u think M.I is overrated. I know u like the lyrics soft and easy to ya brain
you dont have to rain insults on someone because he has different opinion from yours.By the way,I said specifically,that "to me".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Illbliss Slams Super Eagles On Twitter, Calls Them Super Chickens / A Woman Needs To Be Spoiled By A Man – Sonia Ogbonna / Tonto Dikeh slams fan who hopes she and ex-husband will get back together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.