Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 (724 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 X559c (android 7.0 Nougat) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello my people. Good evening all, please I need some schooling.
How can I open different applications side by side on my Android 7.0 , I was told it has such function but i haven't been able to unmask it.
Im using an infinix hot 5 phone, and it has embedded in it, the widely acclaimed android 7. But I haven't been able to use that feature.

Please, need help, thank you very much.

I need to be able to open videos while reading with my phone.
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by ihollarmide(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Hello my people. Good evening all, please I need some schooling.
How can I open different applications side by side on my Android 7.0 , I was told it has such function but i haven't been able to unmask it.
Im using an infinix hot 5 phone, and it has embedded in it, the widely acclaimed android 7. But I haven't been able to use that feature.

Please, need help, thank you very much.

I need to be able to open videos while reading with my phone.
It is called split screen. Although not all apps currently support it but some do. When u are using an app and you want to split the screen to use an app with it, What you need to do is to hold down the left bar which you use to view ur recent apps and if the app supports split screen,it will split but if not it will display 'app doesn't support split screen'. As far as I know, Video players support it, WhatsApp, YouTube and some others but file manager doesn't support it.
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2017
ihollarmide:

It is called split screen. Although not all apps currently support it but some do. When u are using an app and you want to split the screen to use an app with it, What you need to do is to hold down the left bar which you use to view ur recent apps and if the app supports split screen,it will split but if not it will display 'app doesn't support split screen'. As far as I know, Video players support it, WhatsApp, YouTube and some others but file manager doesn't support it.
thanks bra.. Really appreciate, u are a genius.
Just did that now bra... Playing a video while replying you...
You too much. Thanks very much I really appreciate. Sir...
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by ihollarmide(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
thanks bra.. Really appreciate, u are a genius.
Just did that now bra... Playing a video while replying you...
You too much. Thanks very much I really appreciate. Sir...
Don't mention Bro. U are welcome.
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by sureinfo: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2017
ihollarmide:

Pls is this applicable on the tecno spark? Its also an Android 7.0
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by inedujac: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes of cox!
Re: How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 by ihollarmide(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
sureinfo:

Pls is this applicable on the tecno spark? Its also an Android 7.0
Yes, it is applicable once it runs on nougat

(1) (Reply)

Blazing Hot!! How To Get Unlimited Free Airtime On All Network / Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 / Samsung J3 Emerge Needs An Urgent Buyer...new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.