Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 (727 Views)

I Think My Redmi Note 8 Pro Has Bricked / I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? / Tecno 8h Bricked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 by cypher01: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Hi, I am using Oukitel C3, It got hard bricked, no turning on, no charging, no vibrating(iniatially the phone doesnt vibrate on turning on before). I downloaded its firmware from oukitel official site, I uses the 20161114 rom. Although I had flashed the the same particular phone with the rom and it worked, that was when the phone is sill turning on and charging. Fast forward to last 2 weeks, I try to flash the rom again after its not turning on, neither charging. The PC indicates that there is MT65XX VCOM driver in the device manager, and SP Flash tool will load everything till it reach download ok. Although, all this is possible when the battery is not in the phone.

Since last two weeks, I have been flashing the phone with all the method wey i sabi, syill nothing shows,
I charged it for a whole day
I tried removing the battery and charging it with desktop same thing. Please help
Re: Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 by Freeko4: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2018
u go sell the phone for me like dat
Re: Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 by cypher01: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Freeko4:
u go sell the phone for me like dat

Jeez, help me if you can bruh, and if you can't UWC
Re: Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Google your problem or go to xda forum.
Re: Please Help, Hard Bricked Oukitel C3 by jetz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
reflash the stock rom using miracle box it should work

(1) (Reply)

Practicsteps To Find Out If Your Facebook Data Was Passed To Cambridge Analytica / Airtel Modem For Sale / BBZ10 For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.