Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos (31898 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Proffdada: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is not really him fault, the economy are bad so it is understoodable.
it doesn't mean you should stoop low into crime. There are many honest jobs out there angry
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Sleyanya1(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Good Catch
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

They had better make the scumbag smoke the entire percel of weed at a blow.

He deserves such a benevolent treatment.

Btw No b everybody head good to set up. Some people head too strong, u try am e backfire.

Chikena!
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Then he will now report the Odili victor to his SARS or MOPOL accomplices who will now extort money from him angry

I've heard about things like this on east-west road but never believed it until now. This is worrisome. Vigilance is key at this time. December is close by and the crooks must hammer angry
AND WHEN THE STATE GOVERNOR WAS COMPLAINING THAT POLICE ACTIVITIES IN RIVERS STATES IS MORE of criminal activities people were insulting him.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by 2shure: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
If na lavos
Dat tire don burn since
Who veh time dey hold 1k s.k
Abegi
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Oluwapeldon(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
He wan use am play fast game man must survive
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Afe11: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Scam all ur usernames Geh numba.. Hw many nairalanders Geh dos kind names? Ya Nt worse than the nigga planting weed in sumbody's car sef
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by naijafortruth: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
x
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by libertyhope2017: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
I would have allowed him to plant it if I saw him doing it, I'll video tape it and pretend I didn't see him planting it. As soon as I enter my car, I take the weed and throw keep on the side of the road away from his sight before he alerts his police accomplices. They go search tire until they call the planter on the phone to confront if he did the job or not. LOL
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Agbaletu: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Then he will now report the Odili victor to his SARS or MOPOL accomplices who will now extort money from him angry

I've heard about things like this on east-west road but never believed it until now. This is worrisome. Vigilance is key at this time. December is close by and the crooks must hammer angry
It is a syndicate in which the Police is seriously involved. The innocent Mr. Odili would have been put into trouble.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2017
wahles:
Agent! im tempted to say someone is working for the Popo#

Definitely working for the popo grin

Those smelly baštards would have waited some meters away to apprehend that motorist
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Flaghouse1: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Quite agree with you ,this is ado ion occurrence alongside that east west axis,the game plan is to put them marijuana in the car, copy the cars number and text it to the guys at the road, who will stop the vehicle and search to discover the goodies and hold the car occupant responsible for drug smuggling , after much talk the owner of the vehicle will need to settle to resolve the problem immefiately ,but if he cannot he will be taken to base where other charges would be added and forced to cough out hefty amount to close the case.

In the alternative the guy may have been set up by a friend !!!

See the guy face you go nosy himself don smoke "Igbo"
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by ignis: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Deal with him....
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by muller101(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
He is working for the Nigerian police..

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Check out his lips, he's prolly gettin high on his own supply
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by ansaar20: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by sunsewa16: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afo ojoo,bad belle
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nicestibk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
That guy works with some Policemen along that route. Once planted, he call them n give ur car number to them, they will either track u to ur house or office or do stop n search along that route.

He is police thieving informant. Before nah prostitute they use, now nah tout they are arranging.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by EvilMetahuman: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Teewhy2:
I believe there is more to this, the guy alone won't be operating if looked deeply there might be a/some policemen involve in it, They guy will drop it and inform them in front that he has drop it and give them details of the car which they will use to blackmail the owner of the vehicle. They do it a lot on the expressway, if you pick a policeman or stranger on the way sometimes they will drop either weed or bullet in a corner of your car and after like 10 mins drive he might tell you he wants to drop before you drive a minute police will stop the car and search and if they find it you will pay through your nose.
welcome to the jungle

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Prinztong(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It's Rampant especially in Portharcourt. A Certain driver during a testimonial service in a church I'll not like to disclose in Portharcourt narrated how someone he picked in Portharcourt plying East-West Road Planted Live Ammunition in the back of his car and later dropped along the road but all of a sudden, the car started developing some fault and jerking. So he had to stopped the car and went to were he used to keep his tool box.As he open the Floor carpet, behold a Box well fixed...As he opened the box he saw Numerous Live Ammunition inside. Without wasting time, he threw it inside the Bush before going ahead to check what was wrong with the car. Without much effort, the car got started and he drove away. Getting to a Police Check point about some kilometers, he was asked to alight from the Car,was ordered to open the Boat and the Car was Checked Thoroughly with anything incriminating. He was detained and the police disclosed that from a reliable information,he was said to be carrying some ammunition in his car.He was arrested but was later released after he paid for his bail.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by GetMeRight: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is not really him fault, the economy are bad so it is understoodable.
I will agree with you on one condition: when it happens to you or your family member.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by ochardbaby(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Odili Victor - has revealed how he was almost set up by a young man in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to him, he parked his car in front of a school at Elelenwo road in Port Harcourt, only to notice the suspect trying to force the doors open.

After the suspect was caught, he was seen with packaged marijuana which he tried to plant in the man's car. According to Victor, he's yet to understand the motive behind the whole act as some believe the suspect was trying to implicate with law enforcement agents.

Read below what he shared on Facebook;

Friends please I have an advice for each and everyone of us,,,my experience today at elelenwo road ,,,whenever you park your car and you are not inside make sure you look the doors properly,,,,, today I parked my car in front of the boys school ,,,to talk with a friend suddenly I saw somebody who was trying to force the doors open ,,,when we got hold of him he was holding a big rap of marijuana,,(Igbo) that he wanted to put inside my car but God disappointed him,,,,,,,I thank God for his mercy upon me today. It can happen to anybody friends please be security conscious.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-caught-trying-plant-marijuana-car-port-harcourt-photos.html

No beating@ all
Na to smoke all the Igbo and go in peace.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by toprealman: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good hot slaps and some touches here and there would have made him sing like a bird. MILITARY SUSPECTED!
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by nevachange(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by SenorFax(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
See plenty igbo, wetin he suppose go one angle, smoke the shiiiiiit and start corner dance after

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by titiloyeblog: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
stop unrighteousness
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice, thank God he was caught.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by livinstone8(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
he only wanted to smuggle the exotic vegetable
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by salesforce: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Venica(f): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
so this story of police setting up innocent citizens to extorte money from them is true ? haaaaaa!!!! who did this to Nigeria
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
frisky2good:
Wrap everything and ask him to smoke all

Better yet soak the whole parcel in N1k calidon, blend the result to a slurry & force it all down his f^^king gullet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Veterinary Students Of MOUAU Drown During Pool Party (Photos) / Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.