Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos (31919 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Rhea(f): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Odili Victor - has revealed how he was almost set up by a young man in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to him, he parked his car in front of a school at Elelenwo road in Port Harcourt, only to notice the suspect trying to force the doors open.

After the suspect was caught, he was seen with packaged marijuana which he tried to plant in the man's car. According to Victor, he's yet to understand the motive behind the whole act as some believe the suspect was trying to implicate with law enforcement agents.

Read below what he shared on Facebook;

Friends please I have an advice for each and everyone of us,,,my experience today at elelenwo road ,,,whenever you park your car and you are not inside make sure you look the doors properly,,,,, today I parked my car in front of the boys school ,,,to talk with a friend suddenly I saw somebody who was trying to force the doors open ,,,when we got hold of him he was holding a big rap of marijuana,,(Igbo) that he wanted to put inside my car but God disappointed him,,,,,,,I thank God for his mercy upon me today. It can happen to anybody friends please be security conscious.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-caught-trying-plant-marijuana-car-port-harcourt-photos.html

He should have been released by now. He was on a very secret mission cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Venica:
so this story of police setting up innocent citizens to extorte money from them is true ? haaaaaa!!!! who did this to Nigeria
the truth is that only a revolution can save us in naija,this country is so bad and evil,in fact only a war can reset our minds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.