How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil - Fashion (2) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil (3920 Views)
Want to clear dark spots, sunburn, stretch marks, pimples & tone your skin? / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me (2) (3) (4)
(1) (2) (Reply)
|Re: How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil by lizdammy: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2020 |
Do you have skin a challenge?
One Oil applied to your skin can handle it.
I appreciate y'all for the loyalty.
Thanks for the patronage. Keep calling Dammylove on o7o87787676
|Re: How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil by lizdammy: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2020 |
Thanks for the patronage.
Who else needs any OIL?
Kindly contact DammyLove on o7o87787676
|Re: How To Make Your Skin And Hair Amazingly Beautiful Using A Natural Oil by lizdammy: 7:57am On Feb 23|
How to Use Mori.nga Oil for Skin
1. Cleanse face and body: Soap made with mor.inga oil clears pores and moisturizes skin. Mo.ringa Bar Soap offers a gentle lather and mild cleanse.
2. Soothe Inflammation: Dealing with red or upset skin? Morin.ga oil can help with that. Use as a facial oil to treat irritation or inflammation, or add a few drops to your daily moisturizer for a calming effect.
3. Clear Blemishes: Clogged pores and breakouts can be tough to banish. M.oringa oil has a skin-clearing effect and is light enough to keep oily skin hydrated without feeling greasy. Use as a nighttime moisturizer or add to your daily acne treatment.
4. Smooth and firm skin: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with a healthy dose of m.oringa oil. Vitamin A smooths the skin and boosts collagen production for a firmer appearance. Vitamins C and E are powerful antioxidants, and help to soften and brighten the complexion. B vitamins make the skin more resilient and hold in moisture.
5. Moisturize face and body: Of course, morin.ga oil can be used for its moisturizing benefits alone and makes a great body oil. Mix with a carrier oil, like jojoba or apricot seed, and add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil for fragrance.
How to Use Mori.nga Oil for Hair
6. Shampoo to strengthen hair: Most natural shampoos (those free from SLS and other harsh ingredients) won’t strip hair of natural oils and cause dryness. Dry hair is fragile, and vulnerable to breakage and damage. M.oringa Shampoo not only keeps hair healthy and moisturized, but strengthens and improves the condition of hair.
7. Condition for shine: Is your hair tangled and dull even after using loads of conditioner? Maybe you’ve even resorted to using silicone conditioners to keep locks manageable and looking good. Mo.ringa Oil not only makes hair feel super soft and enhances shine, but you only have to use half the amount of a traditional conditioner. No silicones required.
8 Treat dry scalp: If flakes and itching are a concern, try giving your scalp a mor.inga oil massage. Wrap hair in a warm towel and allow the oil to soak in for 20-30 minutes.
9. Smooth frizz and flyaways: Summer brings the frizz and winter brings the flyaways. Keep both under control with the help of mo.ringa oil. Add a small amount of the oil to palm and warm between hands, then gentle run through strands. Mo.ringa oil is light and won’t leave behind a greasy looking ‘do.
For M.o.r.i.n.g.a. oil orders, contact 0806-6646868
Thanks for the patronage.
Keep calling DammyLove on the numbers below.