Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (73330 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."
SPREADED
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by onyokometer: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success
There is a saying that the death of a non relation brings no hard feelings but when you loose a loved one in this manner...,.you go know say you go talk out. Let me ask you ....do you want relations and friends to keep quite because Davido is involved? Put yourself in their shoe if it is you main man that you run things with died this way. How I'll you react because Davido or any other person is involved. It is Tagbo yesterday,it is DJ Olu today who knows who it I'll be tomorrow. Udo diri unu.

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Singer, Davido has replied a follower who claimed that he Killed three of his friends who allegedly died the same way.

Recall it all started when Caroline Danjuma accused the singer of Dumping her “boyfriend”, Tagbo who she claims died in his day, 3 days later, one of his bosom friend, his official DJ, DJ Olu died, and it was discovered DJ Olu died alongside one of his friend, Chime in his car.

Now, a follower has deemed it fit to accuse the singer of killing them, an accusation we think is just wicked and barbaric.

The Follower, @kellydgreat_ said: “Drama King Davido, you’re responsible for the death of three of your friends, Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu who all died the same way within the period of 3 days. We really need serious investigation. Something is fishy about the mysterious death of 3 of your friends in less than a week. The rich always get away with murder cases in Nigeria, but this time, your Money can’t safe you. I am an insider who know the whole story. The world will know the truth”

Shey he has turned to a Christian now....
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Trueyarn(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."

...I cried grin grin grin
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Trueyarn(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
donnish69:

That reply davido give am ehn, God bless you (for letting us know that you know the story)
are you thinking what I am thinking.

...that guy might be next o...i no sure o, but na wetin my mind dey tell me o...i no talk anything o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Liberal85(m): 12:45am On Oct 10, 2017
donstan18:
SPREADED shocked
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

Why wont something be fishy about the whole thing. Your moniker alone is a proof that something is Fishy.

You think everyine is like you guys.

You can go and file a case on the matter Mr Asimiyu Something Fishy
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by selfmadeboss: 6:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death
His own hyper said it where.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by 50shadesofme: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Where there is smoke, there is fire
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Larryspot(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2017
dis mata sef bring confusion hw can sombori accused u of killing ur friends and u reply with God bless u
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Boxer007(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
deb303:
davido must be going through hard times..guess someone is trying to stain his and that of his dad reputation..becareful Dave. not everybody is happy about your success

Can I sex you twice a two month. I ain't gay no more. Cross my heart
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Meek3445(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s Amazing Birthday Message to her rumoured Boyfriend, Ray Hushpuppi
Tonto Dikeh declares as she wished Ray Hushpuppi the best things on his birthday today. Recall their had been rumor a romantic affair between the actress, Tonto Dikeh and tge Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Huspuppi. wp-1507731892128 Tonto Dikeh, might just have fueled the rumor has she shared a lovely message to hushpuppi.
She wrote;
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tonto-dikehs-amazing-birthday-message.html?m=1
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Iamtemmiekim(f): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai!!! ....Mr Lecturer.....can't stop laffing
Spreaded? Spread is spread mahn...[/quote]
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Iamtemmiekim(f): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
He's short of words
dis mata sef bring confusion hw can sombori accused u of killing ur friends and u reply with God bless u[/quote]
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Danielalhassan66(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro u better mind your business if davido hear u 99 men go cook for u
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigerians like accusing someone for something they no nothing about
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Ayobami7(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Na wa o
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Zionzoom(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
zulex880:
Epic? Really there's nothing Epic about the reply btw If dem never beat person for Instagram people no go learn how to mind their bleeping business.

"Jayz once said social media world was created for people that wouldn't even speak if they wasn't present," he wrote. "For people that was scared to approach a male/female and hold a conversation if they wanted to a number or ask to go on a date! He also said you can't speak truth on here because this is the fake people world and they gone hate you for that ...People are in love with this lifestyle more than people!"
hmm..
Jay Z the wise man

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video)