Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Davido Replies Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends (see FULL Gist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends (see FULL Gist) (738 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Replies Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends (see FULL Gist) by Cbanklee(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2017
It’s been one hectic week for Davido since the news of the death of his friends surfaced, and the singer struggles to remain positive in his response to trolls.

In case you missed it: DJ Olu, the son of billionaire businessman Dapo Abiodun, was found dead in his car on Saturday along with his friend who was simply identified as Chime. Shortly after the news surfaced, Davido took to his page to mourn Olu, noting that the deceased is his friend.

This news didn’t sit well with some people, because only a few days ago, another friend of Davido’s, Tagbo Umeike, died in a car and his corpse reportedly dumped at a Lagos hospital.

Many people felt uncomfortable with the similarities of both scenarios, and Davido’s hypeman, Spesh, took to his page to alleged that DJ Olu was killed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_DlfIFB2q/

Though Spesh did not point fingers, his comment was all folks needed to troll Davido, but the singer seemingly struggles to stay positive.

“God bless you,” he replied one of the trolls who hopped on his page to spew venom.

Source: http://9jawant.com.ng/entertainment/davido-replies-accusations-killed-friends-emotional/

Re: Davido Replies Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends (see FULL Gist) by iliyande(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Kind
Re: Davido Replies Follower Who Accused Him Of Killing His 3 Friends (see FULL Gist) by Woly: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Make dem free Davido i beg, na normal play way guys dey play dem play.. Me and my friends even do competition with drink last night self... R.I.P. to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Falz, Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Win Big In Afrimma Awards 2017 / Teen Offers To Exchange Her Virginity For The Latest Iphone 8! GETS HUMILATED!! / Dj Baddo Shows Off His New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.