Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Question For Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheist. (677 Views)

The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... / Questions And Answers For Atheist / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Atheist. by toneyb: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
What is God?

When asked whether or not we believe in god, most of us answer "No".

But as an atheist, how do you define what it is that you don't believe in? What is your idea of a god? I know that theist have different definitions of god or what the word is suppose to mean. I just want to hear the opinion of the atheist on this.
Re: Question For Atheist. by huxley(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
A god is any entity that is said to inhabit a supernatural realm and yet is capable of inter-acting with the natural realm. This is the entity I don't believe exists.

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Their Endless Persecution Complex / Joel Osteen Video And Audio Cds. / Calling Out To All Catholics Out There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.