Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70110 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

She dated politicians so she is ARISTO. DBanj is actually trying to rehabilitate her and improve her image by offering her/sacrificing himself to improved Genevieves aristo image. Ini Edo is married, Omotola is married but no one wants to touch Gene except married politicians.

Punchline grin cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Thats why you are not a man, As a woman, would you run follow your friends husband too?

What is this analogy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
michelin89:

I say.

1. If I be man

2. Even if she dates my father

That is to say, Gene na fine babe. She fit get any man she wants. Even these ones wey dey call am slut.
And my response was

1. If you fit do am as a Man then you fit do am as a Woman

2. If you fit do am to your Dad, then definitely you fit do am to your friends wink

And Pls Tope and Michelin make una get a room and btw can I join youse two? tongue undecided grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

And Pls Tope and Michelin make una get a room and btw can I join youse two? tongue undecided grin

o fe ku ni? grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

And my response was

1. If you fit do am as a Man then you fit do am as a Woman

2. If you fit do am to your Dad, then definitely you fit do am to your friends wink

That is not what I meant. It is a taboo for girl to sleep with father and son. I am just saying upon all the moral implications, if I be man I fit date Gene even though them tell me she don date my papa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Why would DBanj want to do classy tracks when he can see what became of classy artistes like Dare Art Alade and P Square.

Now is the time to be razz and DBanj has accepted this and towed the razz lane.

So why were you offended when I called him razz? cheesy

She dated politicians so she is ARISTO. DBanj is actually trying to rehabilitate her and improve her image by offering her/sacrificing himself to improved Genevieves aristo image. Ini Edo is married, Omotola is married but no one wants to touch Gene except married politicians.

She would be grateful to DBanj for helping her imagine that the one time ARISTO babe now has a boyfriend(Who isnt married to multiple women)

All rumors. If this were a law court you would loose, since there are no evidence only rumor mongering and gossip. But I've proven that D'banj is razz and you have accepted, so I win. grin Besides, did she tell you she's looking for a husband?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

o fe ku ni? grin cheesy
Yes mo fe ku oooo cheesy. Mo fe lo si orun gan sef grin
. . . And I'm sure the three of us together would definitely see to that grin

michelin89:

That is not what I meant. It is a taboo for girl to sleep with father and son. I am just saying upon all the moral implications, if I be man I fit date Gene even though them tell me she don date my papa.
How is that a Taboo? shocked undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yes mo fe ku oooo cheesy. Mo fe lo si orun gan sef grin
. . . And I'm sure the three of us together would definitely see to that grin

Ewwwwwwwww . , . . . . . . . besides i dnt share grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

How is that a Taboo? shocked undecided

Please even two brothers are off for me. Imagine if one came out of the other: disgusting. lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Ewwwwwwwww . , . . . . . . . besides i dnt share grin cheesy
I'm sure there is always a first time for everything smiley cheesy
Just give it a try and never know, you might just like it wink wink grin

michelin89:

Please even two brothers are off for me. Imagine if one came out of the other: disgusting. lipsrsealed
I really don't see what the fuss is all about? undecided
As long as you are not sleeping with the both of em' @ the same time, I say Carry Go and Enjoy your life wink smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TOPE20001(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm sure there is always a first time for everything  smiley  cheesy
Just give it a try and never know, you might just like it wink wink grin

I have always suspected that u were freaky. now u've confirmed it grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I have always suspected that u were freaky. now u've confirmed it grin
Chei, Abeg Tope make you no spoil my Good Mannered Rep For NL ooo tongue grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2010

Ha ha ha ha Gene is Nollywood'v version of Naomi Campbell (not the same class but both Aristo)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
So why were you offended when I called him razz?

Offended how? Noo If razz makes him money, gets him fame and make CLASSY Gene wants to die on him then Razz is the way to go.

Better be razz like DBanj than be classy like Dare Art Alade and PSquare.

I trust Gene would hang on to this since it seem to be her only hope of getting a rich single and famous guy without baby momma drama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dayo, what's your definition of 'aristo'? 'cause I don't understand the way you're using it to categorize Genevieve.

michelin89:

If me I be man, I go still run follow Gene even if she dates my father. grin
[size=16pt]LMFAO!!![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dayo, what's your definition of 'aristo'? 'cause I don't understand the way you're using it to categorize Genevieve.

An Aristo gal is a single lady who knowingly dates married men for whatever gains. Financial mostly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
An Aristo gal is a single lady who knowingly dates married men for whatever gains. Financial mostly

Its like Halle Berry sleeping with Bill Clinton for $$$$$$,  but we KNOW that wont happen she has too much class and self respect ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
Haba how can you compare halle berry and genev what an insult
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Haba how can you compare halle berry and genev what an insult

Except that Halle is not a teenage baby momma
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by rhymz(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
Nawa to these guyz o! Una dey inside una crackhole dey decipher other ppl's lives. . .
I find it curious & unintelligent that Ur destructive criticisms could not differentiate their mere media and public personae 4rm their real personalities.
Dbanj is razz? Realy? Ok let us start with the word razz:according to my oyinbo dictionary, razz is an action word(verb) which means to tease sb by saying or doing sth to make ppl laf at em-Now this to me, does not apply to Dbanj in any way. If we were to still probe the word razz going by d street meaning(i.e in the naija context),U would agree with me that razz describes how crazy a person acts or dresses not neccessarily class.
Unless I am mistaking,how does this word equate Dbanj to a person that does not ve class. . . If he acts crazy that's becoz it aids his public acceptance, nobody here has related with Dbanj on a personal note b4 we start talking about his class abi Una wan tell me say CharlyBoy is classless? Or Dbanj craze pass CharlyBoy? But enter the guy house make U see how strict he is with his kids. . Even his daughter confirm am.
And any1 who says Jenny is not classy or is an aristo(in naija context) should pls give evidence anything other than proof reeks of pure hating. . It is ok to hate her guts as long as U admit the obvious. . .and point of correction the gal is educated.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2010
Ifygurl:

"jennykadry (f)
Five minutes from yaba left. . . . . .

Take a deep breathe,  you lot will die of heart attack cos of genny, shes a slut, take it or leave it, una go follow genny enter grave? .come and meet me make i show you the article, you are the type the person that will e-fight pple for genny because u love her die, genny is not paying you to talk her for her to sheesh"

Jennykadry or whatever your name is.
How would you feel if someone came out and started spreading UNTRUE rumors about you and yet labeling you a slut based on that silly rumor she's spreading? would like am
How about this, everyone JennyKadry have slept with omotola jalade husband, jim iyke, desmond elliot, Atiku, Obasanjo, Yaradua and Dbanj self.  She's the reason Yaradua went to the hosiptal self. I saw it with my own two eyes. How would you feel if i said that crap about you.
I swear i can't stand people that spread rumors.
Abeg genny made a mistake. Why don't you all castrate her for it.  Abi, na she be the only non-virgin in that bleeping county, we call Nigeria.
Even you all calling her a slut, i bet you a million dollars, you've made a mistake too. She's proud of her daughter, you all can insult her based on her daughter, at least she's better than manywomen living in nigeria who are committing abortion left and right. 
You all do not even know how her daughter was conceived, you do not know if she slept with the guy one time and got knocked up from that one time, you do not know if she was despoiled, you do not know if she was left with no other option but to sleep with the guy for something maybe valuable to her.  We all do not know anything about her past life, her daughter and how she was concieved yet you all felt the need to insult and downgrade her and her child.  Heck, if people watch her movies, even when she's playing an ashawo the girl barely shows her body unlike many Nigerian celebrities, neither do she kiss or so any of the crap, nigerian moviestars are doing recently yet you want all of us to believe Genevive is sleeping around in real life even though she barely act like it in movies meant for her to act like that. Abeg, na grade school you think we are.
It similar to that rumor that acura was her baby daddy and he denied her and yet some girl online (like you) came out and tried to act like she was there when Genny and the acura dude slept together.
Genevive, herself, came out and said she barely know who Acura is or who the girl online is.  some of you all, need to get a life instead of wasting every precious time online making up stuff. 
Abeg, commot jare.
At least we all have heard from Dbanj's mouth of celebrities he's dated so yes, we'll classify him as a player, he's better than tuface but still a player non-the less but NONE of you have heard from Atiku, Genevive or anyother person related to both of them conforming the crap you all are saying.
She's not a saint and yes she has a baby at an early age, GET OVER IT.  But Dbanj is not and definately not a good match for her or anyother respectful celebrities in that country.  He should stick with girls like Tonto, Mercy, Ini, etc at least this are girls in his department.  Girls like Genevive, Omotola, Daroke Egbuson and so forth are above him.  Someone that walks around calling himself, the "kokomaster" is not someone, any girl who wishes to be respected should date. Abeg, Banky W is a better match than Dbanj.  desmond elliot is a better match, so many Nigerian celebrities are better matches than Dbanj.
Another thing, none of us even know if this article is true.  Nigerian jouranlist have written so many untrue articles that it's hard to believe them anymore.

Summarise your epsitle, i could only read the first few lines, there is no smoke without a fire, in every rumour there is an iota of truth, hahaha that your summary no affect me, cheesy cheesy It is a well known story that genny is into married men, so no amount of tori will change that, really wink and what makes you feel shes not had another abortion, with these married men?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by angelfaith(f): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
i really dont tink genny is doing the right thing, but i do wish her the very best in the loop she's got herself into n i pray dat player called koko master changes to become a real lover.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by r231(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
THIS WEEK ACADA XTRA AND SUPER GLAM COVERS, BE ON THE LOOK OUT ON YOUR CAMPUSES FOR YOUR FREE COPY

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Hmcony(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
If it is true den am surprised.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by jamolomo(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
genny is a slut she wants to marry the son of the vice president of ghana and dbanj chai
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by uzoegbu(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2010
Genevieve D'banj no good 4 you atall D'banj ney hit and run ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2010
dbanj 'romances' genevieve i seriously cannot laff!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
Genevieve D'banj no good 4 you atall D'banj ney hit and run ooo

She becomes a STATISTIC!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2010
ayettymama:

dbanj 'romances' genevieve i seriously cannot laff!
Sounds more like a Joke popping out of a Book Of Comedy.; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Sounds more like a Joke popping out of a Book Of Comedy.; grin grin grin grin grin

I don talk am before say na u go first queue if D'banj start
to dey whistle for woman.

Shior
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by gemguru(m): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2010
He fit do am he bi KOKO MASTER
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Foluke4me: 2:56am On Apr 16, 2010
where is d pix nw? dbang,fall in love wt gene! ds is part 1 nd 2 of nollywood film o,lets kip watchin sha,but i guess,dbang is jst usin her to brag,cos she is a big girl,nt palasa babes lik mercy,ini nd ruki wey him dey deny.but time will definately tell,no long tin,but,e go be disgrace 4 genny,wn it go happen o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.