Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

My 2017 Income Program - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My 2017 Income Program (3417 Views)

Inforib Income Program - Make N5000 Daily Without Investment / LPV Forum Income Program Review: How To Make Money With Your Facebook Profile / How To Get Free Unlimited Referrals On Giftalworld Income Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2017 Income Program by Blissyblazer(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Send to chalerm_isra@yahoo.com.
Re: My 2017 Income Program by OwolabiAbayomi(m): 2:58am On Oct 31, 2017
boss kindly send details to opzydonworos@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by Gbengazzee(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Please send details to: emmanuelremi @ yahoo. Com. Thanks.
Re: My 2017 Income Program by bayodele73(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Bayodele73@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by Ternajones: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
boluk611@yahoo.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chiste1: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oyekanbiwale:
Wat is d minimum invstmt, oyekanbiwale@gmail.com

90Euro
Re: My 2017 Income Program by georgeotaru007: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
G20aug@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chiste1: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sorry, I got myself busy with other income making stuffs and I have just sent out details to all emails droppped till date. Kindly check your mails and take action. It can never be compulsory for EVERYONE to be wealthy---Its a choice.

Attached are some proofs. I have cashed out a little and keep compounding my earnings because I am gradually growing my wealth for 2018 by God's grace. God would keep us all alive to share our testimonies in good health.

Happy New Month to everyone.
My whatsapp number is in the mails I sent out incase you want to be added to our whatsapp group.. smiley

Re: My 2017 Income Program by fairwayboy: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
murofmi@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chiste1: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Today is another payday....watch this space for update.
But are you going to keep watching while others are building their financial freedom or you would take action immediately.
The choice is yours.
Re: My 2017 Income Program by koliks(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ingeniousbreed@yahoo.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chiste1: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Here the company does not joke with its investors. The keep to their word. Every Friday is always PAYDAY.
The best advice I can give to whoever is reading this is to secure your financial plan for 2018 by investing now into these company.
I believe strongly in spreading my risks and investments such as this, is key to my financial freedom.

TO EVERY OPPORTUNITY THERE ARE FIVE CLASSES OF PEOPLE:

1). The Ignoramus: - These are always not aware of opportunities. They don't read wide and maybe live in a small world of knowledge.

2). The Passers-by: Just see or read but never pick interest. They always wish they got involved when it is already late. Always just passing by opportunities in life.

3). The Excuse givers: - They see the opportunity but their interest is killed by fear, excuses and analysis paralysis. No risk takers, always mistrusting and prefer to keep money. They like to see cash in their pockets than in an investment - No fluidity.

4). The Believers: Believe in the possibilities of an opportunity but take No action , or maybe just decide to begin for some reasons without passion and conviction. Eventually they give up along the way.

5). Action Takers: - They just dont believe, they put work to their belief . They have come to trust that which they believed. They learn more while earning and earn more with focus and strategy.

The better ones here apply faith and patience to watch and earn from little to mega success/profit over time.

Which category do you belong to

_Success begins in the mind of an individual.
If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.
NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS
NEVER LISTEN TO NAYSAYERS
NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS
NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAS NO DESTINATION
Be decisive
Be quick,accurate and timing in your actions
Always align with the right team(people)

And most importantly �don't\never procrastinate in making Moves that could bring a total financial freedom to your life

Re: My 2017 Income Program by omoruyivictory(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by tok2ig(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
chiste1:
Here the company does not joke with its investors. The keep to their word. Every Friday is always PAYDAY.
The best advice I can give to whoever is reading this is to secure your financial plan for 2018 by investing now into these company.
I believe strongly in spreading my risks and investments such as this, is key to my financial freedom.

TO EVERY OPPORTUNITY THERE ARE FIVE CLASSES OF PEOPLE:

1). The Ignoramus: - These are always not aware of opportunities. They don't read wide and maybe live in a small world of knowledge.

2). The Passers-by: Just see or read but never pick interest. They always wish they got involved when it is already late. Always just passing by opportunities in life.

3). The Excuse givers: - They see the opportunity but their interest is killed by fear, excuses and analysis paralysis. No risk takers, always mistrusting and prefer to keep money. They like to see cash in their pockets than in an investment - No fluidity.

4). The Believers: Believe in the possibilities of an opportunity but take No action , or maybe just decide to begin for some reasons without passion and conviction. Eventually they give up along the way.

5). Action Takers: - They just dont believe, they put work to their belief . They have come to trust that which they believed. They learn more while earning and earn more with focus and strategy.

The better ones here apply faith and patience to watch and earn from little to mega success/profit over time.

Which category do you belong to

_Success begins in the mind of an individual.
If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.
NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS
NEVER LISTEN TO NAYSAYERS
NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS
NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAS NO DESTINATION
Be decisive
Be quick,accurate and timing in your actions
Always align with the right team(people)

And most importantly �don't\never procrastinate in making Moves that could bring a total financial freedom to your life

My mail... Pls I need am

Igwekr93@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by tok2ig(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Please send right to me... Igwekr93@gmail.com... God bless you
Re: My 2017 Income Program by donifez(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
donifez224@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by mwhy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by mymoneygrows(f): 1:54am On Nov 06, 2017
peachworldtech@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by Princeeric03: 5:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Kingericgram@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chiste1: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mail sent to all. Kindly take action now.
Re: My 2017 Income Program by steveblue: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pls may I details sent to steveswiss4@gmail.com?. Thanks.
Re: My 2017 Income Program by Ebi4life: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
chiste1:
We are approaching the end of another year 2017, many are yet to achieve any goal for this year while many don't even have goals.
The last quarter of every year calls for self examination by any right-thinking matured adult, and the major determining factor for any achievement is - MONEY.

At the start of the year, I planned to expand my online research and networking skills in achieving more long term genuine income generating platforms.
Just like I had a fruitful 2016 with a fool-proof income generating platform (and still earning passively from it till date), this year I am grateful to God for providing another genuine online platform that have really provided me an investment opportunity to plan my 1-2years steady income comfortably (with tested and trusted compounding option).

FACT 1:- I DO NOT DO A GET-RICH-QUICK PROGRAMS.
FACT 2:- I STRONGLY PREFER A SLOW, STEADY AND LONG-TERM GENUINE INCOME PROGRAMS

With these above facts as my guidelines, I get lots of tantrums from greedy folks who regularly fall prey to all these get-rich-quick schemes thereby making it impossible for them to believe that there still exist RELIABLE GENUINE ONLINE PROGRAMS

#MyWeeklyEarnings
I am interested. eofubu@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by kdfinest(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
chiste1:
We are approaching the end of another year 2017, many are yet to achieve any goal for this year while many don't even have goals.
The last quarter of every year calls for self examination by any right-thinking matured adult, and the major determining factor for any achievement is - MONEY.

At the start of the year, I planned to expand my online research and networking skills in achieving more long term genuine income generating platforms.
Just like I had a fruitful 2016 with a fool-proof income generating platform (and still earning passively from it till date), this year I am grateful to God for providing another genuine online platform that have really provided me an investment opportunity to plan my 1-2years steady income comfortably (with tested and trusted compounding option).

FACT 1:- I DO NOT DO A GET-RICH-QUICK PROGRAMS.
FACT 2:- I STRONGLY PREFER A SLOW, STEADY AND LONG-TERM GENUINE INCOME PROGRAMS

With these above facts as my guidelines, I get lots of tantrums from greedy folks who regularly fall prey to all these get-rich-quick schemes thereby making it impossible for them to believe that there still exist RELIABLE GENUINE ONLINE PROGRAMS

#MyWeeklyEarnings
info pls
princeaizik@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by patomila: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
ugochukwup340@gmail.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by eni1(f): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
i'm interested - eniola616@yahoo.com
Re: My 2017 Income Program by chukkass: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Details please chukwudi.ejiogu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CrowdFund A Business - Investors With 250,000 Naira Each / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD / Can Someone Really Make A Living Trading Binary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.