Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One (539 Views)

Charly Boy Says 'Okorocha's Curse’ Will Soon Befall Buhari / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Sharplakezy(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2017
We all know Burna boy to be a controversial artist. he talks whatever he feels. No one knows what he might be going through, but he says he genuinely hates pastors and preachers. He threatened violence against them in the future and adviced people to free themselves by discovering the truth through research.
cc lalasticlala
cc missyb3
cc fynestboi

Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Try it! Let's see how far your already dead music career and life would end. You could as well knock your mother's head and God will be happy for that.

Spoilt brat!.
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Sharplakezy(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Some preachers can make you think in this sense
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Tinnytony24(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Dead career??.... Mummy chill grin... His career still dey groove na... D person wey ehn career don die since na dat bumblesmith undecided
kimbraa:
Try it! Let's see how far your already dead music career and life would end.

Spoilt brat!.
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Dead career??.... Mummy chill grin... His career still dey groove na... D person wey ehn career don die since na dat bumblesmith undecided
Where will you place Burna boy in the Nigerian music industry?. And to make matters worse, he lacks home training.
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Barfibassey(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Me too
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Sharplakezy(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Where will you place Burna boy in the Nigerian music industry?. And to make matters worse, he lacks home training.
he is one of the best in Nigerian music industry, only that he is too controversial

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2017
Sharplakezy:
he is one of the best in Nigerian music industry, only that he is too controversial
Lol, if Burna boy is one of the best in the Nigerian music industry, then permit me to say that you don't know what good music is. Or better still, the Nigerian music industry must be filled with jokers as musicians.
Re: Burna Boy Says He Dislikes Pastors and Preachers. That He Can Actually Knock One by Sharplakezy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, if Burna boy is one of the best in the Nigerian music industry, then permit me to say that you don't know what good music is. Or better still, the Nigerian music industry must be filled with jokers as musicians.
I don't actually like quibbling with someone, but on this i can tell you burna boy is one of the most talented musicians in Nigerian. listen to songs like pree me, Some and if people must die and you will know what i am saying. you can only go against this if you are pangolo fan.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producer Omoni Oboli Looks Stunning In New Photos / Bisola Confirm Her Strong Loving Relationship With Jeff Akoh(photo+vid) / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila In Glamorous Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.