Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) (1561 Views)

1st Miracle Of Prophet Jesus Peace Be Upon Him / Jesus Peace Be Upon Him Preached Jihad / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
Jesus talks about the kingdom of heaven; the fulfillment of the Mosaic laws: Mathew 5:17-20 reads:
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

These are Jesus’ words, from his lips. But what did Christians say? What do they believe? Do they talk about the fulfillment of these laws? They better be because if they don’t, according to Jesus, “they shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven”.

Jesus teaches the unity of Allah; the oneness of God. In the 12th chapter of Mark, it was reported that a man came to Jesus and asked him: “which is the first of ll commandments”? and Jesus answered: “The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.”
Yet, most christians says Jesus is God. It’s an amazing situation. Jesus says: The Lord our God is one Lord; Christians says: no, it is the trinity in the god-head. Contradicting the messege of Jesus. Nowhere from the lips of Jesus, did he utter trinity! And that is the core problem of the churches: they preach what Jesus never preached. Infact, Christianity went on deifying Jesus. They say Jesus walked down the Palestine as a divine being. The question here is, did he says he is God? Did he claim to be God? Did he says am god worship me? There is not in any version of the bible where explicitly Jesus says listen everybody: I am god!

The religion of Jesus is ISLAM.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuUs1NAHwY
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
another slave of allah desperately using the "corrupt" bible to legitimise islam.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^^ David, so long as you folks worship a Jewish Rabbi and call him ALMIGHTY GOD, peeps will eternally remain shocked and keep bringing up this burnt out subject endlessly.

Because it offends every fibre of Theistic thought to look at a fellow man and render that man the Supreme Deity that caused all existence to be: to begin to worship that man as God.

I dare say there is nothing Theistic about that: that only reeks of human adulation and paganism.

It also blatantly offends the command of God which states that you shall worship none beside HIM.

I can thus see no difference between the Christian Trinitarian and the Ammonites and Phillistines and Edomites who worshipped Baal and other Gods.

Its all pagan Idolatry.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

Because it offends every fibre of Theistic thought to look at a fellow man and render that man the Supreme Deity that caused all existence to be: to begin to worship that man as God.

It simply offends the unsaved, the demon-possessed and the confused. Your inner problem is NOT your disgust at the worship of "man" but the involuntary rejection of Christ, His cross and salvation.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^^ Nah, trust me I 've been there done that. You are not one tenth as fanatical a Christian as I used to be. . .

Christ? Who's that?

I only know of a Yeshua who was a carpenter and latter a spiritual teacher whose words are reported in some unverified writings selected by teh Roman Church. . .

Why are you calling him "Christ?"

That was not his name, no?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
@daidylan who told you we reject Christ? My problem with Christians they often fall on straw man argument any time they are debating issues with Muslims. What I want you to do is simple: prove to me that the verses I quoted are wrong or out of context  and quote the correct ones instead of attacking what the logician called "The Straw-Man". Its a fallacy of argument I need not to explain it for you.

And yes, am a slave of Allah. Who are you? a friend of your god Apollo? or Zeus?

Ha ha, tell me which one??
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

^^^ Nah, trust me I 've been there done that. You are not one tenth as fanatical a Christian as I used to be. . .

Christ? Who's that?

I only know of a Yeshua who was a carpenter and latter a spiritual teacher whose words are reported in some unverified writings selected by teh Roman Church. . .

Why are you calling him "Christ?"

That was not his name, no?

the bible calls Him the Christ. Perhaps you tore that out of your own copy.

Being a "fanatical christian" is not the same as being saved. You were never saved . . . that much is obvious.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

@daidylan [size=18pt]who told you we reject Christ?[/size] My problem with Christians they often fall on straw man argument any time they are debating issues with Muslims. What I want you to do is simple: prove to me that the verses I quoted are wrong or out of context  and quote the correct ones instead of attacking what the logician called "The Straw-Man". Its a fallacy of argument I need not to explain it for you.

And yes, am a slave of Allah. Who are you? a friend of your god Apollo? or Zeus?

Ha ha, tell me which one??

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Christ"? What is its islamic implication?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Deepsight Welcome to Islam. May Allah be with you.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
why did suhaibu avoid my question?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Christ"? What is its islamic implication?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

@Deepsight Welcome to Islam. May Allah be with you.

Abeg o. I am not a muslim.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
where is suhaibu and his answer?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
Christ in Hebrew means means Messiah, english; the anointed; Arabic; Meseeh same meaning as of Hebrew.

It means the anointed. Priest and Kings were annointed. The Greek word for Messiah is Christos. If you remove the (os) from the word Christ(os) you get Christ.

What do you want to know now?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

Christ in Hebrew means means Messiah, english; the anointed; Arabic; Meseeh same meaning as of Hebrew.

It means the anointed. Priest and Kings were annointed. The Greek word for Messiah is Christos. If you remove the (os) from the word Christ(os) you get Christ.

What do you want to know now?

Excellent . . . but you "deliberately" forgot the most important part of my question. . . What is its islamic implication?

you have rightly said that Christ means - the anointed one . . . what anointing in islam?

You rightly said priests and kings were anointed . . . but what you dishonestly forgot to tell us is that this was RESTRICTED to the JEWS! For starters there are NO PRIESTS in islam or among arabs . . . NO KINGS in islam were "anointed".

Since "anointing" has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to islam . . . why is the term "Christ" also incorporated in islam and the quran?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
what is up with suhaibu and avoiding substantive questions that expose the emptiness of islam?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
David abeg confess jaare. . . Are you noetic? ? ?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

yeah . . . i am . . . in your mind.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by noetic16(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

grin grin in ur dreams.

on a second thought. . . . .David's use of those dotted lines in quite similar.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Christ has no implication in Islam. We call Jesus in Quran Esaa. We only for the purpose of english readers use Jesus Christ. In fact even Jesus is not the real name of Jesus. His real name was Yeheshua/Esau. We only use Jesus as it is the english usage of the word.

But you are arguing like a woman. I don't know yet what you want to prove from the word Christ.
What do you want to prove?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
How come Noetic's absence on this forum also coincided with your absence? ? ?

Were you both busy together?

OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPS!!!
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by noetic16(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

Christ has no implication in Islam. We call Jesus in Quran Esaa. We only for the purpose of english readers use Jesus Christ. In fact even Jesus is not the real name of Jesus. His real name was Yeheshua/Esau. We only use Jesus as it is the english usage of the word.

But you are arguing like a woman. I don't know yet what you want to prove from the word Christ.

are u so dumb?

can u not see that by calling Jesus a "CHRIST". . . .u have negated all the lies and fallacies established in the tenets of islam by allah and mohammed. if Jesus is Christ. . . .then islamic allah and mohammed are liars and a fraud.

Since there is no islamic notion for anointing anyone. . .how then do u explain Jesus anointing?
There are so many gaps in the islamic lies of allah. . . . .they aint worth pursuing.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by DeepSight(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
And how did Noetic suddenly arrive on this thread?

I am permanently convinced: David is Noetic
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Krayola(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

But you are arguing like a woman.

WTF does this mean?  angry
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by noetic16(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

How come Noetic's absence on this forum also coincided with your absence? ? ?

Were you both busy together?

OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPS!!!

u ignored the fact that david disappeared long before I did.
and why did u avoid my questions on the other thread?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by noetic16(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

And how did Noetic suddenly arrive on this thread?

I am permanently convinced: David is Noetic

the same way u are convinced. Jesus aint God. . right?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

lol i mean how horribly distorted and confusing can islam be?

1. there is no islamic implication for the word "CHRIST" YET islam and the quran borrow it constantly!

2. You only use the term "Christ" for english readers? But the name "Christ" isnt english AT ALL . . . it is borrowed from GREEK! Even you said that the term "Christos" is the greek form for "messiah"! shocked So are you using the term for Greek readers? grin

3. Doesnt this inconsistency prove the lie that is islam? grin
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
What is the implication of Christ in Christianity?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

What is the implication of Christ in Christianity?

Have you answered the question? grin

the first 6 letters in christianity is CHRIST. Christianity means "Christ-like" and the disciples were first called this in antioch . . . read that in the book of acts.

Besides Christ Himself was FIRST anointed after His baptism by John the baptist. The apostles could not leave Jerusalem until there were FIRST anointed by the Holy Ghost on the day of pentecost.

See . . . christianity and the bible is not about mindless brandishing of words that have absolutely no meaning unlike islam. Its what differentiates the TRUTH from the false.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
What does his being Christ has to do with divinity?
Sirus the Persian was called Messiah/Christ too. So what's so special in the word.
Every ancient King in Israel is called Messiah/Christ.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
When muslims lose the plot, they resort to nonsensical babbling.

Suhaibu:

What does his being Christ has to do with divinity?

Plenty . . . its littered all over the bible. Even the jews UNDERSTOOD that God was going to send them a DIVINE MESSIAH . . . the only problem they had was that they didnt believe it would be in the form of a lowly man like Jesus Christ. They still believe in such a messiah till this day.

Suhaibu:

Sirus the Persian was called Messiah/Christ too. So what's so special in the word.

He was only called this in the bible by Jehovah Himself! Is 45:1
As at that time, anointing meant someone specially set aside by God to perform a special assignment (note that NO SUCH thing is attributable to allah or to his islam which begs his misguided and false use of the term "christ" in his quran).

Suhaibu:

Every ancient King in Israel is called Messiah/Christ.

None was called a CHRIST (anointed ONE!). They were all however anointed.

which again makes me ask . . . why does allah use the term Christ when NONE of his arab slaves were ever anointed?
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Suhaibu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
I told you Quran uses the term Maseeh same thing as Messiah of Hebrew. Christ is a translation. You didn't answer my question yet.
What does Christ has to do with divinity? What's so special about the word? every ancient King of Israel is called Anointed/Christ.
Re: The Religion Of Jesus (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

I told you Quran uses the term Maseeh same thing as Messiah of Hebrew. Christ is a translation. You didn't answer my question yet.

that there is the problem . . . the only justification for the quran use of the term "messiah" is simply BECAUSE the hebrews used it. What does the term "messiah" mean in islamic terms? Forget the hebrews . . . they are cursed according to the quran so what are their concepts doing in the quran? Is there anything like a messiah in islam? Why?

Suhaibu:

What does Christ has to do with divinity? What's so special about the word?

1. Every Jewish king could not ascend to the throne unless he was anointed.

2. Every prophet, every levitical priest, every leader in the jewish temple needed to be anointed to function in their various capacities.

That alone indicates anointing was a special symbol of God's distinct calling in the life of each and every anointed person. That was why the apostles had to wait in the upper room for the anointing of the Holy Ghost BEFORE they could begin their ministeries. The first act Christ performed BEFORE he began His ministery was to be personally anointed of God after his baptism at the Jordan.

Now note that the term Messiah/Christ does not simply mean anointing . . . it means "THE ANOINTED ONE". That alone symbolised that the bearer of this title was quite distinct from everyone else. Which is why you dont see the term "christ" appearing in the old testament for every king anointed.

Which again begs the question . . . what is the role of the anointing in islam?

Suhaibu:

every ancient King of Israel is called Anointed/Christ.

None of the ancient jewish kings was called Christ . . . enough of this dishonest twisting of words.

and what does this have to do with islam? Were the Kings of Israel muslims?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Dawkins Has 0.01 In The Existence Of God / Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa / List Of World Religions With Their Approximate Estimates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.