Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help (1979 Views)

My Trip To Switzerland & Italy | First Stop FIFA Museum / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by Codedmd: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairalanders in Switzerland, what are d requirements of visa process
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by bluevista: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Depending on what you what you are applying for...

I was in Geneva, Switzerland this February.....

Be more precise and i can guide you carefully

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by Blaksheep: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I'll love to migrate there. Better still school there if the fees are affordable.
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by poetagain: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello Friends,

I need advise urgently. I applied for the switzerland visa on vacation parole.I was denied, the reason they gave is thus:

* Justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided*

*Your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa couldnot be acertained*

Now I would like to re-apply.I am getting advises that I should apply as a family,with my wife and daughter,but the issue is that ,per adventure they grant us the visa, I miht not have enough money to push us out as a family,secondly I do not really have anyone in switzerland,though I have been trying to make some contacts ,but even at that I won't like to inconvenient anyone with my family. My intention was to go first and see how things go and then with faith I send for my wife and daughter. Another option I have is to appply alone again for a conference that is scheduled to hold in august this year,someone said that would better .

I need advise from anyone with a better idea on how to do this stuff to know which is better for me .

Also anyone know anything about getting papers inb switzerland?How easy is it ,and what is to be done before one can get his papers in there?

Thank you.
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by STRI1: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
bluevista:
Depending on what you what you are applying for...

I was in Geneva, Switzerland this February.....

Be more precise and i can guide you carefully

Scholarship oppurtunity for masters, or work and study for physics masters degree. Its part of my plan to work after graduation. Student visa.

(1) (Reply)

Asian Institute Of Technology International Scholarship In Thailand / Check Out The Photos Of The New Passenger Boat Built In My Fathers Company. / Things You Need To Know As A Msc Graduate In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.