Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo (63260 Views)

FIFA And UEFA Suspend All Russian Clubs And National Teams From All Competitions / Why FIFA Is Investigating Croatia, Nigeria Match / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by joeaz58(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
fear catch Me she.... I think say na that offside goal..

2 Likes

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Mac2016(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Let them cancel that match jare...Am a Zambian grin
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Vanmatrix(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
my heart was beating at first. investigate or not is not our business. Russia 18. here I come

1 Like

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by phkka1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Zambia don buy market. I think they were conversing for match cancellation.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Mrjo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
mazimee:
They should not cancel that match oo, unless they want make Zambia chop a greater beating
bros, go back and read the post.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by richard870(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
mazimee:
They should not cancel that match oo, unless they want make Zambia chop a greater beating
Pls read before commenting.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Piiko:
Investigate Nigeria vs India 99-0 first before this
Hope you know that match is a myth.
It never happened
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Oluwapeldon(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol na deir head investigation fall upon
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hope you know that match is a myth.
It never happened
in my mind it happened so Fifa should lay the controversy to rest
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Tic4tac(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
I think say they wan cancel the match ni sha... Mtcheew
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
They won't o.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by AdiDami: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmm, op wants to give people bp! Pls try and remove sensationalism from headlines.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Ridwan123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
mazimee:
cant you read
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by dratine(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
davillian:
Make I no lie that goal no b offside goal
Na now you lied
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by maklelemakukula(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I thought they wanted to say it was a Biafran that scored the goal.. Ineligible player iwobi

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria

how about I quote you and tell you that like and shares no be food
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by jeeqaa7(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:

how about I quote you and tell you that like and shares no be food
Are you from Zambia?
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Chukazu: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nonsense headline

This should read "FIFA AND CAF INVESTIGATE " Zambia over world cup qualifying banner display

1 Like

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by dadabashua1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hian!

Zambia should go and sit down jor

BTW....who is that guy on jersey 6, close to Mikel shocked shocked shocked
someone want to fall in love with Yoruba angel....his name is leon balogun
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by sunshineV(f): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hian!

See what u like uhn?

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by DrObum(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:
Hian!

Na Leon Balogun "Oyibo wall"

You likey
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Alao96(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
davillian:
Make I no lie that goal no b offside goal

Wo make we take am as we see am jare... Na Russia b d koko and we don reach am
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by ebukahandsome(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I thought they wanted to say it was a Biafran that scored the goal.. Ineligible player iwobi

Like for Biafra
Share for Nigeria
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by kaydp: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Israeljones:

bros even if na small try read abeg
Azin. I tire oooo.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
The useless fans running their mouth on the internet should learn to respect their seniors or they face more wrath.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by jeeqaa7(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
ebukahandsome:

You see how gullible you are, nobody gave a Bleep
Ebuka.. Where do you stand? Fuckin judas
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by guiddoti: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
UncleSnr:
yeah. keep politics away from football
Politicians shouldn't support football, too.
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by ebukahandsome(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Oga it aint necessary anymore, sane minds are preaching unity and peace now.
You are encouraging division from you comment

1 Like

Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by guiddoti: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Didn't you hear you should keep politics away from football.?
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Piiko:
in my mind it happened so Fifa should lay the controversy to rest
Bros.
Enter computer village go format that mind.
E Don get virus
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by maklelemakukula(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Are you from Zambia?
no. im from luxembourg
Re: FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo by jeeqaa7(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
maklelemakukula:
no. im from luxembourg
You are racist then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Lionel Messi Receiving Yellow Card / Samuel Eto’o Involved In Car Accident In Cameroon, Suffers Head Injury / They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.