Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event (39164 Views)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos) / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event by Jennifer89(f): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2017
kennygee:
Miss.

It would have been a hit if the exposed leg was covered, wetin she dey sell?

yamsgrin
Re: Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Oyindidi:
My legs fine pass her own
make I see am...
Re: Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event by mechanics(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Revealing her body
Re: Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event by jerryBoss1(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2017
kay29000:

Gbemi is a veteran OAP. Dude, you didn't have to comment if you had nothing sensible to say. I know your type...you can't approach girls in real life, so you come online to hate on them.

I think you're sick mentally bcus I say something doesn't give the you right to assume your life issues/problems to be mine I'm a fully satisfied man and have everything and if I crave side chicks I've enuf to choose from and next time don't use your 10mb to come mention me again broke jobless fella ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Radio OAP Tosyn Buckor In Bikini / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.