Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (73959 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by seuncyber(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Heaven we need a hug
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by seyigiggle: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
developers and rituals are like ...............
RIP to the dead and may the Lord console the bereaved family.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by checkolatunji: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
ikp120:
O boy! Just negodu that fine Autobiography! shocked

My brother why na? cry

I'm sure you are not suprise

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by zabuur: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
What is this? With my experience today, man is capable of anything

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Shinery0123(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
We are very hardworking

We are the richest

We own 98% of the world's property

Others are jealous of us

Abi o. Hardworking ritualists. U no even read am at all. U just checked d name to know if he is ur kinsman

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by amidafrica: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Omo see fleet of cars shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by ceeceeuwa: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pathetic!
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by MissChievous199(f): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
It's a lie biko...People just want to spice the gist
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Proffdada: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
K
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by deariekay(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmmm. They are hardworking ,very energetic and the best when it comes to doing business.assets every were yet they complain.hmmmmm them Sabi Dem selves. It's a Norm within them and Dere region.

Cc. Lalasticalala grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
One busted out of many
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by CodedTobx(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evil deed
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by checkolatunji: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Godson201333:
Hmmm we need enough proof l

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by magzey: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
some body should tell me the full meaning of A-N-A-M-B-R-A. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by ikp120(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
checkolatunji:

I'm sure you are not suprise
Of course I am o my brother
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeah! Right! I don't believe this crap! This people who call themselves bloggers are becoming desperate,
That guy tied up, who allegedly is dead appears to be breathing and moving.
I wonder what this rich guy will think when he reads on social media of accusations of murder by him. This is what the law calls Defamation! Until some one goes to jail for defamation this unnecessary accusations with no shred of prove will not stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by jimysilva(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
undecidedin my life there's no day i wont hear case of murder sha there is God ohh. undecidedin my life there's no day i wont hear case of murder sha there is God ohh.
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by agarawu23(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
That's why we shouldn't be moved by ppl's wealth. Lot of ppl do nasty things to get rich nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Pascal181: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, even d devil will marvel at d level of wickedness of Nigerians. haba
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by checkolatunji: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
ikp120:
If course I am o my brother

Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by goldrushbooks: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
MissChievous199:
It's a lie biko...People just want to spice the gist

Please tell us the correct version, the guy died in a gym.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
We are very hardworking

We are the richest

Others are jealous of us grin

Small time dem go dey call some ppl head miners.

Na the whole body dem dey mine. Remember the one that escaped from the police and rearrested.

WHOLE BODY MINERS grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by ikp120(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
gypsey:
Yeah! Right! I don't believe this crap! This people who call themselves bloggers are becoming desperate,
That guy tied up, who allegedly dead appears to be breathing and moving.
I wonder what this rich guy will think when he reads on social media of accusations of murder by him. This is what the law calls Defamation! Until some one goes to jail for defamation this unnecessary accusations with no shred of prove will not stop.
So you already have the video of the boy moving? undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by nnokwa042(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
We are very hardworking

We are the richest

Others are jealous of us grin

shut up he want to use somebody for ritual he call the boy in the presence of his friend ? Mr man he suspected the boy was the one who came to his house to steal in the night he tortured the boy and the boy died don't saywhat u don't know ewu, nothing is missing in the boys body

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by goldrushbooks: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
gypsey:

Really he was moving and breathing in a picture, must have been motion PIC. Lemme look again.
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by magzey: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Godson201333:
Hmmm we need enough proof l
am sure your brain requires panel beating.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by LionDeLeo: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
shut up he want to use somebody for ritual he call the boy in the presence of his friend ? Mr man he suspected the boy was the one who came to his house to steal in the night he tortured the boy and the boy died don't saywhat u don't know ewu, nothing is missing in the boys body
He is explaining. grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by nnokwa042(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
maxiuc:
Anambra

This one is strong

They should the family with all those exotic cars and buildings I know it doesn't worth the boy life but let them start from there
if ritual can give money like this then ikorodu should called millionaire city cus there re more than 1000 badoo boys ritualist's in ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wasn't this same pic of someone tied up attached to a different story yesterday nii?
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by WetinConsignMe: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Coolgent(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Biafran terrorists on rampage!
Re: Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
gypsey:

Your thinking stinks

And so is your english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.