Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some (801 Views)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / ‘just Look At The Perfection And Beauty Of God’s Work’ – Ini Edo Says As She Fla / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some by TrendedNG(f): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
You most definitely already know that Rihanna is perfection in every way but just to remind you again this fine Monday morning, here are new photos of the Bajan queen looking oh-so-perfect decked out in her Fenty by Puma line.

Source: https://trended.ng/perfect-reminder-that-rihanna-is-perfection.html
Re: A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some by iamJ(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
you can say that again and again

her mama born her well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I love this babe like mad
Most beautiful singer in the world
Re: A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some by TrendedNG(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
iamJ:
you can say that again and again

her mama born her well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I love this babe like mad
Most beautiful singer in the world

wink wink cool
Re: A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some by TrendedNG(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: A Perfect Reminder That Rihanna Is Perfection, And Then Some by TrendedNG(f): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Jaden And Willow Smith Get Their First Magazine Cover Together / “I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Dedicate Their Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.