Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

“I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz (803 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz by Ghidihawn: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tiwa Savage’s husband, Tunji Balogun also known as Teebillz, has taken to social media to profess his love for the mother of his son.

Teebillz, through Snapchat, shared a lovely picture of his wife and wrote on the caption;

‘this babe is so fucking sexy. I must have lost my mind to wanna leave all these goodies’.

See pictures below :

[url]http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/10/i-must-have-really-lost-my-mind-to-have-wanted-to-leave-all-this-goodies-teebillz.html
[/url]
Re: “I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz by fidelmarshal199: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ode... A snake will never go back to its removed fore
Re: “I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz by delishpot: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Shebi Dem say Na Tiwa naim been want leave am? From the horse's mouth!
Re: “I Must Have Rily Lost My Mind To Hve Wntd To Leave All This Goodies’- Teebillz by Kobicove(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Unrepentant gold digger undecided

(1) (Reply)

Music: UPDATE!!! Zlatan Ibile Ft. Olamide – My Body / Have You Ever Wonder Why Bridegrooms Wear Sun Shade On Their Wedding Day? / See What These Young Graduates Shared On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.