Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Life Is Cheaper In The North Than South - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Life Is Cheaper In The North Than South (746 Views)

Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North? / Who Says The Hausas Are Not Nice; My Experience In The North / 7 Facts About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Cheaper In The North Than South by mystics(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
What the explanation for this. Who is the moderator, abeg put this thread on the front page jare, lets know the reason. i have lived in both zones and i know for sure.
Re: Life Is Cheaper In The North Than South by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
it wont get to the front page. The muslim lobby here is much more powerful than you think
Re: Life Is Cheaper In The North Than South by mystics(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
why, this is not about Christians and muslims, am talking about where life is cheaper, food, transport, housing for examples.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Black Jews Re-discovered / 4chan, Racism And Nationalism / Name The African Countries- Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.