Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Invest In Digital Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Digital Currency (382 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Digital Currency by seoconsultant(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
First off we all know how the cryptocurrency is taking over the financial world...but the thing with all of them is that they involve a lot of risk as their prices fluctuates everything...and the rise and fall is so volatile one tend to wonder if it is really something to invest in.
well today I will like to present an online banking system for digital coin, namely bitcoin!
The platform provides leverage over this floating rates that only tend to affect the value of bitcoin and not the qty, and currently their minimum investment ...you keep your bitcoin with them securely with the certainty of profit of 2 to 2.5% daily whether bitcoin rise or fall is no longer going to be your worries.
As you have now secured such threats, and furthermore you can now make deposit in local currency and withdraw in bitcoin or vice versa. They offer 3 different programs on the platform to provide you with means to grow your bitcoin with them securely.
An investment program, a forced binary matrix system and trading system for buy and sell of their token in exchange for bitcoin/ethereum (currently under development of a very robust trading facility like hibtc to trade their token on other digital currency and faits)

They are offering an executive rep program for investors to partner with them and become solo reps to sell their tokens which is what you buy to start an investment portfolio with them.
They are currently offering a free $50 token worth of bitcoin/ethereum for their minimum deposits on the platform for investors.
So you can confidently test out the site.

I am a member and an executive rep myself and would like to introduce their service to other investors alike.

read more on their executive rep positions https://www.digitalcointrade.org/helpdesk/public/announcements/view/10
visit the site for more info https://www.digitalcointrade.org

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Of Product / Oando Gets Court Order To Lift Share Price Suspension, Halt Audit By SEC / Zinc Ore For Sale From The Mining Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.