Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike (25973 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
"Let the federal gov't dare release the report, you would see what would happen"....what does that statement mean? I means only one thing to me...

It means we the masses are the fools. It means both PDP, APC, ETC are all eating our oil money.....and there is nothing we can do about it..

Give me BIAFRA you won't. Give me money to nationalize elsewhere you won't...what does this useless country want from me? Wetin this zoo government want make i do?
the zoo govt want you to realize who you truly are. (An Animal.)
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by Yeligray(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
sureteeboy:
Go and pay the 24 months salary you're owning first. You heartless man.
24months?
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by udemzyudex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
"Let the federal gov't dare release the report, you would see what would happen"....what does that statement mean? I means only one thing to me...

It means we the masses are the fools. It means both PDP, APC, ETC are all eating our oil money.....and there is nothing we can do about it..

Give me BIAFRA you won't. Give me money to nationalize elsewhere you won't...what does this useless country want from me? Wetin this zoo government want make i do?

LOL... You don't even understand what he was saying, so chill, stop bringing meaning to things you don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by LionDeLeo: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
Jonathan was obviously a bigger buffoon than I had earlier imagined.

Thank you Wike for this timely revelation.

Potor Deplorables be eyeing Wike right now Iike . .. cheesy
Na only Shuku okuko abiama know how you dey take get these funny pictures cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by sureteeboy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeligray:
24months?
Yeah. It was just posted on the front page some minutes ago. https://www.nairaland.com/4106750/staff-rivers-development-agency-protest
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
we all know. .its too late to start crying. .let's watch our 2019 go be

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by CaptPlanet(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Fry beans.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by Primenet(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Confession time
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by suremanpatriot: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
My friend go pay ppl their salary and stop this Trash talk.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by juman(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jonathan did not deserve even a single more day as president. He failed woefully.
Obasanjo brought him in because they are the same way dull.

In 2011 jonah campaigned that the previous governments neglected their roads in south east and south south thats why they have bad roads, he could not do just one of those roads till he was rejected by nigerian voters.

While billion of dollars were stolen away.
Jonathan is a disgrace to common man.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by okenta2017: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
It would be so foolish of Jonathan not knowing that the major states in the northern part were not on his side
That means he is naive and ignorant of the politics and not meant to be a nigerian politician.

When I look at the present day southern politician I laugh. They say history is a very powerful teacher. If you are thought

nothing you will learn nothing. There is no history so you young southern politicians have learnt nothing.

Oh I remember the inp days of NPC, Ag , and Ncnc. After every election , west will announce there result, then Mid west Lagos, and Eastern region

There will be jubilation in these regions after two days when the north have added all the number of vote cast in the south and

Benue which was then under Ncnc the north will then release their own which will be twice the total number

of vote cast in the south and Benue.. That was how they operated until the civil war.

Wike Wike Wike how many times did I call you. There is nothing you can do to your enermy that will please

him, even if you cutt of your head for him it will not please him. You know the next destination for in flock of

people now is our state. and they say strangers brings with them wealth minimise your support for the security

Personal in river state. Establish a security outfit through legislative house of assemble, equip them with best

Night vision utilities. Vehicle to patrol all the villages. and communities 24/7. .

We all know that rivers is the most peasefull place in nigerdelta but enermy of progress will not want

this to happen. Think over it
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by wwwkaycom(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Former Governor Mimiko of Ondo State told someone as far back as December 2014 that GEJ will not win 2nd term yet he told the same GEJ in February 2015 as his campaign coordinator in the southwest that he'll give him 1 million votes in Ondo State and 10 million votes in the southwest. Gov Wike is right, the people around GEJ actually deceived him. GEJ lost in Mimiko's hometown, he could only record a narrow win in Ekiti, the way only state where he won in the southwest.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 10, 2017
erunz:
sauce pleasee

Which type you want? Ketchup, sweet and sour sauce, barbecue sauce, garlic and herbs, ranch, buffalo sauce, sriracha sauce, just name it.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by ehemwhy(m): 2:58am On Oct 10, 2017
I am very happy Wike is saying this....our Eastern brothers should accept the fact that GEJ did not perform well and was voted out ....same treatment will be meted to PMB if he fumbles ....Wike and his PDP friends should also apologize for the unprecedented tribal division they plunged this country into during the 2015 elections .
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by orisa37: 4:34am On Oct 10, 2017
All these INEQUALITIES are CAUSED by INEQUITIES in the System.
Let's have State Police Autonomy, Electioneering Autonomy, Supreme Justice Autonomy and reduce Presidency to Liason and Supervision of External Affairs.
Let's make Nigeria a Land equal opportunities for all.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by breakeven: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
see this one
. today in ur state
houses were raised down, with occupants in it
15 peoples corpse were paraded as casualty of cult war goin on in ur state.
no corper wants to be posted to do election things in ur state..
because u hv failed in ur primary duty of securing the life and properties of the people of ur state
today also people are protesting against non payment of salaries....

and you are there flying in helicopter enjoying arial view, while there is total chaos, death and blood on ground... from there u fly to Abia to laugh about while cultist in your state reign uncontrollably.
tomorrow you go for prayer and fasting in Owerri.

tomorrow if u are voted out, you will blame the northern hegemony... and your cabinet.. not knowing that you were the architect of your own destiny.
Now we know those fuelling violence in river state. Fools.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by excel101(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2017
adem30:
What kind of in-consistence people are these? Now you are blaming Jonathan Cabinet, Tomorrow you will blame, APC, Next tomorrow you will blame Northerners, later you will blame Yorubas, latter you will cry Bokoharam, then you will remember Obama.

You guys are unproductive Confused set of people
Shut your gutter my friend! Gov. Wike has never been inconsistent, he's telling who cares to listen all that conspired prior to 2015 elections.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by Cannonleo(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
wink
suspending is one thing, melting out justice is another and from all indications it was damage control omenka nothing concrete
Meanwhile FFK seems to have a lot of sense
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by adem30: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2017
excel101:
Shut your gutter my friend! Gov. Wike has never been inconsistent, he's telling who cares to listen all that conspired prior to 2015 elections.

Are you done crying?
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by erunz(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Xda59:

Which type you want? Ketchup, sweet and sour sauce, barbecue sauce, garlic and herbs, ranch, buffalo sauce, sriracha sauce, just name it.
anyone so far e go with the post ; grin grin
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by Positivepoint(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

The zoo govt want to keep u for exhibition, coz u are wild.
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by northvietnam(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
It would be so foolish of Jonathan not knowing that the major states in the northern part were not on his side.

That means he is naive and ignorant of the politics and not meant to be a nigerian politician.

God bless you....

He is waiting for my Grand papa to tell him how northerners operate
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by dabossman(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing new here. This is common knowledge. Both the deceivers and the deceived were a mistake. So is this present bunch. Next?
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by chngebeginwthme: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2017

Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by foreverboss: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
no be 2day jonathan foolishness dey. e don tey... Why will a sitting president concede defeat if @ll he has sense. He had every apparatus under his beck and call. He was clearly clueless of governance and couldnt put his house togeda. who jonathan epp...
Re: How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike by foreverboss: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
true
ehemwhy:
I am very happy Wike is saying this....our Eastern brothers should accept the fact that GEJ did not perform well and was voted out ....same treatment will be meted to PMB if he fumbles ....Wike and his PDP friends should also apologize for the unprecedented tribal division they plunged this country into during the 2015 elections .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos? / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.