Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) (1104 Views)

Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan / How To Get Another Free 3GB Data Using Airtel Tv App / Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sometimes you might be out of data and you wanna view nairaland, don't bother yourself as far as you are using Airtel. You just have to update your Facebook to the latest version.
Log in to your Facebook and press the menu button (where you press if you wanna log out). Then go to free basics(has shown below) manmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
It pops out this and you press next (has shown below)

Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
It brings out a page where you will see nairaland. Note :you can also visit other sites for free like Wikipedia, BBC and the rest(has shown below).

1 Like

Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Finally, you are in the promise land. I hope it helps

Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by kiddoiLL(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Lojekunle: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is cool but too stressful
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lojekunle:
Not stressful at all. It doesn't take you 1min if your app is already updated
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lojekunle:
Not stressful at all. It doesn't take you 1min if your app is already updated
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm, I'll give it a try when I get my Airtel phone back
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afoochekk1914:
Sometimes you might be out of data and you wanna view nairaland, don't bother yourself as far as you are using Airtel. You just have to update your Facebook to the latest version.
Log in to your Facebook and press the menu button (where you press if you wanna log out). Then go to free basics(has shown below)

Now to access freabasics, you need to have data unlike before.
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
iyke926:

It is still free. I used today when I was out of data.
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
iyke926:

It is still free. I used it today when I was out of data.
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Bloggerslight(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
just goto 0.freebasics.com nd click on nairaland.. lobatan..
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by theNOISEmaker: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
a free nairaland without pictures is that one a nairaland??
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by EvilMetahuman: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Don't waste your time. Its useless.

You won't be able to login or view picture.
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Afoochekk1914:

It is still free. I used it today when I was out of data.
Called customer care and they said little data is required to access it now. I even tried using someone's sim then. I guess it's a location thing. Enjoy
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by lastbaff(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Don't waste your time. Its useless.

You won't be able to login or view picture.

Lolz.. At least person go fit read front page news. Half bread is....

Guys, check out the updated Airtel data plan:
Updated Airtel Data Plan for Android and All Devices
Re: How To Access Nairaland For Free Using Airtel Via Facebook (pictures) by Afoochekk1914(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
iyke926:

Called customer care and they said little data is required to access it now. I even tried using someone's sim then. I guess it's a location thing. Enjoy
I stay in Ife and it works perfectly. I told my friend about it and he used it in my presence when he was out of data

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My Iphone Could Not Active Network Carrier (picture) / The Most Trending Device In Town / You Need To Know How To Use The Developer Options In Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.