Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House (62995 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by princeso2020(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Mr. president said the office of the first lady is not constitutional during the time of president Jonathan, pls from which office is Aisha Buhari operating? What a failed state. No difference between PDP AND APC

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by engrhorla(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2017
londoner:

She is saying that if the clinic was what it should be the President would not have been out of the country for medical treatment, which gave the opportunity for Nnamdi Kanu to capitalise on that absence.

Seems pretty clear in what she was saying.

Go on defending himm

So you make financial provision for a project and you don't follow up to see its delivered.

And after 2 yrs, no one has been fired or queried.
Your full name pls, I will ensure your company think twice before making you a team lead

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Cirj: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=61271641]
Let no one make any mistakes as a retired ByGeneral Buhari did the need full there is no way anyone will begin to expect the F2F to begin to negotiate with Kanu son of the ibo group that before to during the election did everything possible to see Buhari fail the election .
To me Buhari did exactly what he ought to do by sending away the terrorist though I would have prefer he be killed meanwhile am very sure whether he be on UK or Russia his trial has not ended he must go truough the complete

I've never been in support of IPOB or any separatist group, but that does not justify the jungle justice netted on them by JUBRIL. It's dangerous when you have a president who does not obey the rule of law and court orders. It was IPOB yesterday , it could be anybody tomorrow. Our biggest problem in Nigeria is Ethnic sentiment . IPOB does not pose half the threat on national unity and security as the Fulani heardsmen activities. A non violent group demonstrating against the government does not deserve such military onslaught, besides what has happened to the court and due process . There are agitations everywhere in the world. This is really not the democracy we have been praying for.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
venai:
She's making no sense. What has Aso clinic's issue got to do with Nnamdi Kalu? Lubish. Absolute rubish!
As much as I despise Kanu I completely agree with you on this.

The lame absence of any correlation between the two issues exposes re over eagerness to comment on the IPOB issue to the embarrassment of her personality.

Indeed Aisha truly belongs to the other room.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by dirtyhokage(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Na wa oooo

Must Christians and Muslims share the same country.?
Lol now it's christains and muslims Abiii? Shey you can still go and live I Rome naw and stop spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
She Said The Obvious Kanu Is A Fool At 40
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by lakesider(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017
kanu=mmm
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Egein(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Come back and enjoy the Change you voted for

Ajegunle occupant claiming Westminster.

Idi.ot. You think that everyone who opposes the antics of terrorist antics of Biafra is pro-Buhari? I didn't vote Buhari; I, infact, hate the incompetent slowpoke. AND, unlike your wretched god, Kanu, I do have a home in Nigeria. So try something else.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by GetMeRight: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
UduMgbo1:
this shameless prostitute again

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

edit
for those crying their bloody heart out because of my post
how can you explain a milf like aisha to keep managing Buhari's old weak expired cursed and fallen dickkk
nope it doesn't work like that
she's a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

cc
LionDeLeo omenka
. You sure say you know prostitute when you see one? Because your morther should have been number one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Egein(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Why? Are you thinking of relocating abroad to go and marry him?

cc: Egein

Hehe. I no go even gree sef.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by dfrost: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Visitation is different from sharing the same country

Visiting a country for education is different from sharing the same country with Muslims as citizens

Nigerian Muslims know that Allah can not feed them once the country breaks up that is why they so cling to One Nigeria.

If you believe your Allah can feed you guys, then conduct a referendum for the infidels to go.

And you've concluded that I'm a Muslim because I discussed this with you? cheesy grin wink
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by phkka1(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Aisha note that Nnamdi is not part of Nigerian corruption as you are. Better leave him alone and concentrate on your husband's health.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by amicableamos: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
truly, this woman belong to the other room but not to the government. does she realised that KANU's family live outside the country. even when her was not around, osinbajo did better. is she now trying to ridicule osinbajo efforts while the husband was hospitalised?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
nwakibe:
This woman should tell her husband to provide Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't blame namdi kanu I blame buhari for not dealing with kanu on time,, kanu should be roasted like plantain,,,,,is better we loose kanu than to loose millions of Nigerians to war,,,,I prefer boko haram to IPOB,,,,boko haram killed about 20,,000,,,people,,,,, but if kanu was allowed to carry out his biafra terrorism,,,if war break out,,,belive me 15 million nigerians will die
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by amicableamos: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
truly, this woman belong to the other room but not to the government. does she realised that KANU's family live outside the country. even when her husband was not around, osinbajo did better. is she now trying to ridicule osinbajo efforts while the husband was hospitalised?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
londoner:

She is saying that if the clinic was what it should be the President would not have been out of the country for medical treatment, which gave the opportunity for Nnamdi Kanu to capitalise on that absence.

LOL, how will they get the message when their minds are all the time completely blocked with hate?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Digriz(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Madam face your bedroom function and leave NK alone.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2017
FreeTraining:

I don't blame namdi kanu I blame buhari for not dealing with kanu on time,, kanu should be roasted like plantain,,,,,is better we loose kanu than to loose millions of Nigerians to war,,,,I prefer boko haram to IPOB,,,,boko haram killed about 20,,000,,,people,,,,, but if kanu was allowed to carry out his biafra terrorism,,,if war break out,,,belive me 15 million nigerians will die

Skunk.....so the newspaper told you they killed 20,000 and you believe
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by shegra58: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Now I understand who Aisha Buhari was referring to when she said;
"Hyenas, Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom".

And truly, no one knows where Nnamdi Kanu has gone, after being sent out of the kingdom by the dancing python.

But Aisha Buhari sabi throw missile o.
How would she say that "40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house"?

Kanu right now looking at First lady

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by xcuggsm(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Omeokachie:
"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room. ” - Buhari.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by CioAngels(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Now I understand who Aisha Buhari was referring to when she said;
"Hyenas, Jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom".

And truly, no one knows where Nnamdi Kanu has gone, after being sent out of the kingdom by the dancing python.

But Aisha Buhari sabi throw missile o.
How would she say that "40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house"?

What is her problem with that if he chooses to live in his father's house? Aisha, you just spoke like a child. But is Kanu staying in his fathers house the reason Nigerians are starving?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by correctguy101(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
seguno2:

Are you okay?
Or are you just a jobless mofo?
Find something worthwhile to engage your hands and mind with instead of salivating and masturbating over another man's wife.

Carry your frustrations to the other side.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Willybos(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Naijacost22:
Idiot Woman, IS NNamdi Kanu Not Living in the UK again? Before una talk say he came from the UK to confuse us, now he lives with his parents. Which lie una go talk next?
what a shameful life! Nnamdi has already succeeded in scaming and confusing useless and senseless igbos......
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Francolad(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Kai!!! Who left the oza room opened? Do u want to let the rats chase your Bihari out again. Goan ask your husband if he's truly competing with the "30b for the account" too.

Next pls!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Megaideas(f): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=GoroTango post=61261030]While Buhari was recuperating in London he asked Osibanjo to find a solution to the FG/Biafra agitation lock jam. Osibanjo spoke with credible Igbo leaders in an attempt to try to talk some sense into Kanu which they did, but the egotistical maniac refused all entreaties made to him. Buhari returned, addressed the nation for about 4 minutes and in it gave a clear warning to Kanu and his group to desist from their treasonous activities or face stern consequences, but he refused to heed the warning. So now Nmamdi Kanu has no one but himself to blame for any calamity that befalls him.

Okay now. Now that Oga Buh-Buh has sent Operation Crocodile Smile to South-South and South-West, is it also in connection with Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB? What crime did those ones commit?

When you see things happening abnormally, reason very well and think widely. This is a Military Regime in disguise.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Kamanuozuzu: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
So, because Nnamdi Kanu is fighting to liberate his people from the hell-hole aka Nigeria, he has no right to live in his father's house again, abi?

Like husband, like wife. Always making watery statements.

What's even the correlation between Aso Rock Clinic and Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by joe120120(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Megaideas(f): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2017
An epitome of beauty and foolishness. Advice your man on how to run a Democratic Government. Don't support evil because your own man is involved. He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. And when you throw stones inside a market, it might land on your mother's head.

As for being 40 without a house in the village, all these Hausa-Fulani cobblers and sugarcane, tiger nut, kwili kwili, groundnut, beans and rice sellers littered across the country, do they have a room where they sleep much less owning a house?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by smartg(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Naijacost22:
Idiot Woman, IS NNamdi Kanu Not Living in the UK again? Before una talk say he came from the UK to confuse us, now he lives with his parents. Which lie una go talk next?
don't mind the useless widow. she is a frustrated prostitute. after her husband died, she could not even morn him for a day before jumping into d arm of a total stranger from Sudan.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by osusuallstars: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
This woman should have used the enormous wealth at her disposal to further her studies and acquire knowledge, or hire skilled writers and thinkers to prepare her speeches. What is the Co relation between the mortal child health campaign and a 40 years old man creating a state (which is not true though) while the husband was away?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Barfibassey(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
londoner:

bravo
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by SuperBlack: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
londoner:

If you're not stupid you would have asked if its ur father or mother will make the Clinic better or the Ashawo woman's husband. Animals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.