Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House (63002 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by no1madman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
No peniXXXX 4. u . . .eyahh!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
GoroTango:
While Buhari was recuperating in London he asked Osibanjo to find a solution to the FG/Biafra agitation lock jam. Osibanjo spoke with credible Igbo leaders in an attempt to try to talk some sense into Kanu which they did, but the egotistical maniac refused all entreaties made to him. Buhari returned, addressed the nation for about 4 minutes and in it gave a clear warning to Kanu and his group to desist from their treasonous activities or face stern consequences, but he refused to heed the warning. So now Nmamdi Kanu has no one but himself to blame for any calamity that befalls him

which calamity

you are very funny

after he (kanu) succeeded in dividing the country and forcing the north to scramble into restructuring to save the breakup of the zoo??
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
quentin06:
She Said The Obvious Kanu Is A Fool At 40

while she was broken with VVF at 7yrs old
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrBigiman:
But this woman finish the guy oh. A 40 year old still squatting with his father. What a hard blow. Nwaamaikpe!

but she left her father house at 7yrs old with vaggginna hymen broken with VVF
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
quentin06:

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
eligibility:

You lack manners of approach, it shows how myopic you are and also portrays your background . It's good to have home training boy.
By and large, the woman you are alleging is a mother and grandmother of someone.
Let's learn how to approach issue or you reserve your comments.
You are blessed ..

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
sfinkzslot:
Shots fired
Aisha 1 IPOB 0

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
joe120120:

Coward

pretty round faced Mongolian idiot
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
mybestlove:
This woman is an illiterate beauty. So the poor health sector was caused by Nnamdi Kanu's agitation? Shut up if you don't know what to say.

I thought your husband said no government official would travel abroad for Medicare in his administration.

You better enter za oza room, that's where you belong according to your husband.

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
kpompey:
She is as foolish as her husband.You are needed at the other room.Opportunist

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by blackhinstan: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
After siphoning out 26billion dollars you are now a pretty round faced Mongolian idiot
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by sfinkzslot(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
blackhinstan:

Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
correctguy101:

Carry your frustrations to the other side.
see finishing grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by correctguy101(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
see finishing grin

King Tobi, the guy just dey find e-battle. Me no get the time that's why I discharge am sharpaly. No timegrin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
correctguy101:

King Tobi, the guy just dey find e-battle. Me no get the time that's why I discharge am sharpaly. No timegrin
Na so joor. But why you like to dey call me King
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by correctguy101(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Na so joor. But why you like to dey call me King

I call address anyone I like the same way I see myself.

Why una sef dey complain? Na like so Otem ask why I call am daddy undecided

It's how I address myself and it has affected daddy's typing undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by WetinConsignMe: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2017
quentin06:

NK was born in 1967. He is 50 not 40
Illiterate mofos who never read
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Skunk.....so the newspaper told you they killed 20,000 and you believe
no it is 200 million people bokoharam killed and you are still alive, mumu
Re: Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

NK was born in 1967. He is 50 not 40 Illiterate mofos who never read
The Post Didnt Mention when he was born, but anyone can see that he is not a kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.