Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (40949 Views)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by sokera: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:

Chest-beating sub-ape, I have no further words for you. Quote me only if you're an idi.ot.
you mean this animal ?

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bigpicture001: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
deomelo:

What if the roads they are rehabilitating are already dualized roads? Must they re-dualize already dualized roads?

Enugu- Port Harcourt road is a Dual Carriageway, meaning they have two or more lanes.

You people and your hateful, ignorant and upside down thought process get nauseating sometimes.

...even jesus once asked the question.."which is easier to say?..your sins are forgiven or rise up and walk..?" now I ask you..which of the road construction is easier to satisfy nigerians and safe life among them all...a non tarred road that has been abandoned nd causing serious pain to a people or dualization of a very motorable nd non death trap roads..? plz guy tink b4 u talk,cuz ur sense is not under ur slippers
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Egein(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
webcalculator:

And so what? Use your head. Is the money free? Are they going to pay the money with Islamic money?

LOL. Now that the government has decided to fund your roads with the Islamic Sukuk bond derivative, you're now looking for another excuse to complain. If it's oil money now, you go dey shout "awa oyel!".
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Seadox: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
what happen to the following roads;

1) Lagos Ibadan expressway.

2) Lagos Abeokuta express way.

3) Ibadan ife death trap.

4) Ilesha akure rehabilitation.

5) Abeokuta Ibadan dualization.

This projects are not evenly spread...........
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by lordyugo: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:

Chest-beating sub-ape, I have no further words for you. Quote me only if you're an idi.ot.

Dim witted simpletons results to tribal slurs when they cant muster any constructive reply
O wise one, how will the sukkuk loan be repaid?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bigpicture001: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
deomelo:
When the crooked and corrupt legislators slashed Fashola's budget, these bigoted and hateful Igbos were happy and celebrating when in fact a large part of the budget was for projects in their ZONE including the 2nd NB.

This is how these clowns marginalize and destroy themselves because if hatred, tribalism, and bitterness.

What a sad shame.
..dont you tink ur shld be teaching kindergarten instead of airing ur very myopic ideas here on nairaland.?who told you 2nd niger bridge want to be constructed by fashola...who told you all Doz road he listed in the south east which are obviously political campaigning roads are intended to be done....if your not a senseless person can't you see the timing of roads in d region..cant you reason for once y..a single good toad has not been constructed in a region..? since 2015..and den all d roads are suddenly coming up for construction near the general election..not even construction..rehabilitation..the US told nigeria...Igbos is not a terrorist group..treat your people equally...u tink dey are not seeing the lopsided govt..if you dnt hav anything to say...tell ur gran ma stories..sh wld better appreciate it dan for u to air stupid views on this good platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by lordyugo: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
chloride6:

I thought you had a valid point to hash out. Illiterate

grin

Dnt mind d dim witted simpleton.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by idealvun(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
WHAT THE BUDGET?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bigpicture001: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Tecno66:
The dualization of Benin-Lokoja-Abuja started since Obasanjo regime. All these projects are ongoing projects, not new sir, and they are in terrible state. On marginalization of south east, nobody can argue that but for these roads, I think for ones, they were fair.
...if you say the word fair then you dnt worship any GOD....hw can you say dualization of already good roads just to increase the space of it. is far better and more important than the construction of impassible roads....du u knw that only state roads are being used in almost the entire south east..? all fed roads are totally abandoned and impassible...
I think senators from the south east are to blame they should all leave the national assembly in protest...all if them..them a biga attention would be drawn to the issue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by engrlarex(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a shame, and you blame ipob for the agitation, this country is a mess, referendum or nothing, it's a shame our leaders are so scared to alter a word, eastern leaders are all cowards except Wike

Who told u Rivers State is Part of Eastern region, why Oyel State dey enter una eyes like this...even Rivers State is not fit to be a state coz no Unified language and communal clashes left and right...No atom of unification in that state, what u hear is Eleme man, Ogoni Man, Ikwerre man, Kalabari man, Etche man, Opobo Man..Not like yoruba man, Igbo man or Hausa Man.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by alexdan1881: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2017
A sukuk bond is an Islamic financial certificate, similar to a bond in Western finance, that complies with Sharia - Islamic religious law.
Before you break the Minister's head. The Sukuk bond is different from the Annual National Budget, some roads that were not mentioned were under the annual 2017 National Budget.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by islandmoon: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
why not use this islamic fund to do road in your region, and we use our revenue to do road in our region, you eat the juicy part of it, later you will come and write islamic stuffs on our roads, its high time we restructure abeg! this is a trap
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Puzbe06: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmm. Aba-Ikot Ekpene-Calabar Road ignored completely.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a shame, and you blame ipob for the agitation, this country is a mess, referendum or nothing, it's a shame our leaders are so scared to alter a word, eastern leaders are all cowards except Wike

Wike is the secretary general of cowards among the eastern governors and senators... Bunch of bastards . I balme GEJ.

He had the opportunity to transform our region for 6years but the balless drunkard chose to build schools for the north without doing anything for the south south and south east...

Devilish bastards. angry
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by bobofellaini(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
UduMgbo1:
will you marry me kiss
. Lol. Dat her pc is deceiving u ryt? God will giv u sense.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Jesuscom: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
pls appeal to FG to include Calabar Itu Road is so deploreable for motorists who ply the route.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Mbeki:
LOkOJA - AJAOKUTA- ANKPA Road leading to the South East. Ignored strategically. This government and hypocrisy is like 5 & 6.

Kaduna - Kano road that has turned to a death trap has also been completely ignored and many more; yet we are not complaining.

In fact I recently travelled by road from Abuja to Abakiliki through Enugu (my first ever going to the SE) and was shocked to see how manageable the roads were compared to the ones I left in the north against the cries of bad roads in the east.
Though what was even more shocking was the higher rate of accidents (as evidenced by many wreckage on the wayside) suggesting comparatively more rough/careless driving in that part of the country.

From the above list common sense should tell anyone that there was not enough fund to cover all the roads; in fact if any region should cry marginalisation it would have come from the SW; but they too are relatively silent - except the usual wailers.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Coolgent(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Why are they gping to Islamise over 100 of our spoilt roads! grin
Wailers will get heart attack again
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by joe120120(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2017
edunwablog:
Projects that proceeds of the​ N100bn ​Sukuk bond will be spent on have been revealed.

Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, had said that the federal government would spend the money on reconstruction and rehabilitation of 25 arterial roads

​Below is full list of the projects in order of title, amount and estimated delivery date.

1. Construction of Oju/Loko-Oweto bridge over​ ​River Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F2384
​N​144,708,134.18
December 2017

2. Dualisation of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road section I (international airport link road junction​)​ – Sheda village
​N​3,000,000,000.00
March 2018

3. Dualisation of Suleja-Minna road in Niger state phase II (km 40+000-km101+000)
​N​3,521,958,532,49
April 2018

4. Dualisation of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road: Section IV Koton Karfe-Lokoja in Kogi state
​N​3,500,000,000.00
January 2018

5. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana-Okene in Kogi state
​N​2,500,000,000
January 2018

6. Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe
​N​4,166,666,666.67
March 2018

7. Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section III (Azare-Potiskum) in Bauchi
​N​3,500,000,000.00
December 2017

8. Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section IV (Potiskum-Damaturu road) in Yobe
​N​4,000,000,000.00
December 2017

9. Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section V (Damaturu-Maiduguri)
​N​5,000,000,000.00
June 2018

10. Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section I (Kano-Wudil-Shuari) in Kano
​N​5,000,000,000.00
June 2018

11. Dualisation of Kano-Katsina road phase I, Kano town at Dawanau roundabout to Katsina border in Kano
​N​3,000,000,000.00
September2018

12. Construction of Kano western bypass as an extension of dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road section I
​N​4,000,000,000.00
May 2018

13. Construction of Kaduna eastern bypass
​N​4,666,666,666.67
January 2018

14. Rehabilitation of outstanding section of Onitsha-Enugu expressway: Amansea-Enugu border
​N​5,166,666,666,67
December 2017

15. Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriage section I: Lokpanta-Umuahia in Abia
​N​4,000,000,000.00
March 2018

16. Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriage sectionII Umuahia tower-Aba township rail
​N​3,750,000,000.00
December 2017

17. Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section III: Enugu-Lokpanta
​N​3,750,000,000.00
December 2017

18. Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section IV: Aba-Port Harcourt in Rivers
​N​3,500,000,000.00
July 2018

19. Dualisation of Yenegwe road junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa palm in Bayelsa
​N​3,500,000,000.00
July 2018

20. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section II phase I: Okene-Auchi, Kogi/Edo states
​N​3,000,000,000.00
December 2017

21. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section III phase I: Auchi-Ehor in Edo
​N​3,166,666,666.67
June 2018

22. Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section IV phase I: Ehor-Benin city, Edo state
​N​3,500,000,000.00
December 2017

23. Reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu dual carriageway phase IV
​N​6,000,000,000.00
December 2017

24. Reconstruction of outstanding section of sections of Benin-Ofusu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu dual carriageway phase III
​N​5,000,000,000.00
December 2017

25. Dualisation of Ibadan-Ilorin road. Section II: Oyo -Ogbomosho road in Oyo
​N​5,666,666,666.67
December 2017

TOTAL​ – ​100,000,000,000.02

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/full-list-of-25-roads-n100billion.html?m=1

Fashola. no road contract in Niger delta then you u are playing with fire .
we are going to pipe now .back to brick
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Urchmandee(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
amuwo1980:
East na rehabilitation while north and co na dualisation of the roads and construction of brand new roads , we want biafra period

Please stop. Will you dualize roads that are already dualized? let them rehabilitate the roads cos that's what the roads need.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by middlebelter(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
jumaian:

You comment on Lagos-Ibadan Express way as if you have been there recently. Before you complain, tour the road yourself and see the work on Fashola.

My comments is not derogatory of the person of BRF. I love and respect his hardwork and achievements. However, the project is not about BRF williness but order of priorities of FGN and which you know BRF'S impact is minimal. Moreso, the road is about the busiest road in this country we should therefore all cry out for its completion to reduce loss of lives and man hours on the route.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by okechukwucharles(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Chai see lost money .... I just give them few Months to start the complain of how it was lost
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by chngebeginwthme: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
amuwo1980:
East na rehabilitation while north and co na dualisation of the roads and construction of brand new roads , we want biafra period

Well they are spending same amount of Money in each region..
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by chngebeginwthme: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:

So they should have spend more than on South East than other region? Did you check to see that it's same amount that was budget for all the region?

I swear nothing them go do to satisfy that potopoto region people..
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by chngebeginwthme: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
larot78:
nothing for south west... angrynothing at all o ga oo sio.. and to think sey na yoruba sef b d minister!!!!! undecided
So Ore, Sagamu are in North East?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by goodnews777: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Southerners are fools led by selfish idiots and nobody's. All they think about is robbery, cultism, witchcraft ,backstabbing, ingratitude , embezzlement and all forms of wickedness . No patriot, no true representative. No fighters. Buhari and co knows this and can act with impunity .
They can focus in the next 20 years developing the North and enriching themselves with oil money and face no consequence . South means stupid.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by foreverboss: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Satisfactory. Number 14 is lit.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by 1121: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
The bulk of the money is to be spent on northern roads. No tangible western project. I didn't see the highly trumpeted lagos-ibadan express road among the listed. I hope Fashola remembers that he will return home after the tour.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Uchgibson(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why is it that in every major projects,KANO AND KADUNA must be included?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Yaboski: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
That is good
But I did not see lambata Bida road there ooo embarassed
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by deomelo: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
bigpicture001:
...even jesus once asked the question.."which is easier to say?..your sins are forgiven or rise up and walk..?" now I ask you..which of the road construction is easier to satisfy nigerians and safe life among them all...a non tarred road that has been abandoned nd causing serious pain to a people or dualization of a very motorable nd non death trap roads..? plz guy tink b4 u talk,cuz ur sense is not under ur slippers

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob illiterate mumbo jumbo.

Go back to elementary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.