Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Help A Dying Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Dying Brother (657 Views)

Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Ekiti Teaching Hospital Locked Down, People Are Dying (Photos) / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Dying Brother by concho(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
I started having constant headache and burning sensation all over my body in 2015. after so many tests by doctors in my state, they concluded that it is psychosomatic disorder (body and mind not working together) . i was given different drugs which stops working after a while. i was referd to UNTH Enugu where the doctors prescribed amitriptyline which has been working well for two years now. but the problem now is that i cant go a day without taking this drug and they increase the dosage all the time.most cases , i feel like taking my life. am just so tired of everyday sick. it just as if the drug is my life now.
just last month, my friend in the USA suggested that i should come over to the USA for a better treatment, which i accepted, but i do not know if USA give visa for people who want to go for such treatment?
please i need advice.
NB:am tired of visiting our hospitals here
Re: Help A Dying Brother by Dacronym(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Really sorry about your situation brother
If you can afford it, please do not hesitate to apply so you can get far better Healthcare

1 Like

Re: Help A Dying Brother by Oluwaseyi00(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Address it spiritually....

1 Like

Re: Help A Dying Brother by concho(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
more suggestions pls
Re: Help A Dying Brother by TheArchangel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
concho:
more suggestions pls
what was the diagnosis? Psychosomatic disorder is so vague.

1 Like

Re: Help A Dying Brother by concho(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
TheArchangel:
what was the diagnosis? Psychosomatic disorder is so vague.
that is exactly the problem. they kept on saying psychosomatic disorder. No medical personel has said anything beyond psychosomatic disorder.
Though i dnt blame them because of the complications involved.
The symptoms are just sporadic. symptoms like ;sleeplesness, malaria, typhoid, irritating headache, internal heat, burning sensation ,stomache ache .........
Am just so confused.
I just want to try getting treatment outside the country.
I chose USA because my sponsor is based in the state and also a nurse.

(1) (Reply)

The Bumps On My Both Knees / Natural Remedies For Asthma / Psychiatric Hospital In Kano Makes Grammatical Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.