Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Bumps On My Both Knees - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bumps On My Both Knees (656 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Help Itchy Bumps On My Penis And Scrutom / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bumps On My Both Knees by jokolo282(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good day nairaland members. please i really need and advice from you people. pls i have this bump beneath my two knees, for the past 4years now and they keep growing slowly. i don't know what actually was the causes and sometimes it would be painful anytime I'm praying while kneeling on my knees. i don't really understand nor have any clue what is this, the people that i met told me it was just hard bump because of the daily prayer's i do observed that it's nothing to worry about. pls you guys should help me identity this problem cuz it has caused me severe pain and anxiety, this is my first time of posting in nairaland pls do help me out. thanks

Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by jokolo282(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
another piz

Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by xavier0327(f): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nairaland is not a hospital!
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by Awesome80(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
it's probably Osgood schlatter disease......you could Google it for more info.
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by jokolo282(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2017
really what's the cause, and what's the side effects also. thanks
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by Waffarianman(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2021
jokolo282:
Good day nairaland members. please i really need and advice from you people. pls i have this bump beneath my two knees, for the past 4years now and they keep growing slowly. i don't know what actually was the causes and sometimes it would be painful anytime I'm praying while kneeling on my knees. i don't really understand nor have any clue what
is this, the people that i met told me it was just hard bump because of the daily prayer's i do observed that it's nothing to worry about. pls you guys should help me identity this problem cuz it has caused me severe pain and anxiety, this is my first time of posting in nairaland pls do help me out. thanks

Bro did you get it Cure
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by jokolo282(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waffarianman:

Bro did you get it Cure
no I don't it's still with me. Do you have any experience too?
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by Waffarianman(m): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2021
jokolo282:
no I don't it's still with me. Do you have any experience too?

No I don't have any experience, am having 1 in my kneel right now don't knows how to remove it

Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by jokolo282(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Waffarianman:

No I don't have any experience, am having 1 in my kneel right now don't knows how to remove it
Sorry man yours is different from mine and the region too. Yours seems to be a boil or something
Re: The Bumps On My Both Knees by Waffarianman(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
jokolo282:

Sorry man yours is different from mine and the region too. Yours seems to be a boil or something

Hump or bump somehow

(1) (Reply)

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? / 5 Foods That Can Harm Your Kidney / 5 Natural Drinks For Couple That Improve Stamina In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.