Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize (5423 Views)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / See what Regina Daniels Did To Her Husband , She Was Ashmed To Stand With Him / See What Regina Daniels Did To Davido's Wife Chioma In A Dance Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Regina Daniels, a Nollywood teen sensation who is the daughter of actress, Rita Daniels has a successful acting career in spite of her early years.

Born in the artistic family, undoubtedly, she picked her mother’s destiny and became a teen actress.

The actress who apparently offended her mother took the initiative and did what she deemed the best way to apologise to her mother.

Regina baked a cake for her mother and on the cake was boldly written ‘An Sorry Mum’.

She took to Instagram to share a photo of the cake and added the caption:

CHILDREN….WHEN U KNOW U HAVE HURT UR MOTHER, ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO MELT HER HEART..❤️❤️❤️SORRY MUMMY ���� @RITA.DANIELS06

https://instagram.com/p/BZ_I06mFUX9/

http://www.gistb4u.com/offending-mother-regina-daniels-apologize/

1 Share

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Do we really have to know this?

These celebs are going insane with this whole Instagram thing. Wtf.

1 Like

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
very good one child. If it was a yoruba child, he/she would have probably slapped her mom and call her oloriburuku. Yoruba children have very poor upbringing.

1 Like

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol. Work hard and be one ☝️

3 Likes

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:
very good one child. If it was a yoruba child, he/she would have probably slapped her mom and call her oloriburuku. Yoruba children have very poor upbringing.

Na lie oooo. Na we youruba get respect pass

2 Likes

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who knows where she stays
B'cos ;
I wantu lowo
I wantu Lola
I wantu balafiya grin grin grin
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:

She is a baby celeb with a kid brain but it's cool to apologize when you wrong bring that on social media is not fully accepted no disrespect
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Ebimor96: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
I can't believe this little girl of yesterday has grown so big, incredulous! shocked
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by phintohlar(f): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:

it is really wdf
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by muller101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
This thread should die here pls
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Yeligray(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
if the thread dies here what about the needle?

2 Likes

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rextayne:
I can't believe this little girl of yesterday has grown so big, incredulous! shocked
embarassed tongue
shocked
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:

Go hire bokoharam #haters
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeligray:

Thumb up
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blessed child

God continue to bless you , wonder kid .
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daniel2060:
Who knows where she stays
B'cos ;
I wantu lowo
I wantu Lola
I wantu balafiya grin grin grin

You wan do her sukusuku like davido .. Apostle must hear of this .
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Blessed child

God continue to bless you , wonder kid .
Inshallah...
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeligray:
they will conduct the funeral
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by muller101(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
FaithAgbo:

Go hire bokoharam #haters
grin are u aware that.

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
they will conduct the funeral

I wish I'm allow to say this but I
Will remain silent

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
grin are u aware that.

��☝️☝️��

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
grin are u aware that.
haha haha haha
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
FaithAgbo:

Lol. Work hard and be one ☝️
i guess u are one of those celebs
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by anitapreeti(f): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yeligray:

Really
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i guess u are one of those celebs

Off course. I'm
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
anitapreeti:

Really

Bad belle
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by Spaxon(f): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Like it concerns me....
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by anitapreeti(f): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2017
FaithAgbo:

Bad belle

Still looking for you..... grin
Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by laribari(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor3:

Bro, you actually just lied. Apart from hausa people that I'm no close to, the yorubas are the most respectful people that I know of.

I'm from anioma and I have three brothers. The eldest married yoruba from abeokuta and the twins are who are my junior married igbos (Abia and imo respectively. I won't say more but you can fill in the gap.

(a) arrogant and lack of respect or regard for in-laws (b) respectful, nice but lazy

1 Like

Re: After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize by FaithAgbo: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2017
anitapreeti:

Still looking for you..... grin

Keep on the good work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busty Lady In Cleveage Baring Outfit Barbing A Man's Hair (photos) / Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband / Actress Mide Martins Abiodun Pregnant With 3rd Child, See Her Baby Bump [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.