Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira (5294 Views)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent / Bobrisky Silences His Haters By Sharing His Bank Account Statement / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by ijebuwoman: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2021

2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Amotolongbo(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
How did he get this money? shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
He/She worth it

Am not suprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Amotolongbo(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
He/She worth it

Am not suprise
How?
Based on what?
What does it do for a living to worth that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bae listen-up Bobrisky is not a meat of today ,meaning He/She ain't in the business today..

He/She is a very popular gay addict and well respected influncer.

He/She charge's 3.5 Million if ya book her on an event

Snapchat pay's her/him 1.5 Million every end of the month's (dunno if they have increase it though)

Instagram and twitter pay's her/him 2Million every month

Including the advertisement (check am)

crossdresser pay's

https://www.cuzideas.com/i-help-across-the-world-bobrisky-says-he-shares-the-photo-of-adopted-daughter

Amotolongbo

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by extol1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
God please pick my calls and bless me

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
if that's true, then we have lots of homosexuals in this country living a life of pretense....like I don't understand how being a crossdresser would give one such amount...
So all these big big men are closeted homo...
God forbid.

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Nbotee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
vickyfrancis1:
if that's true, then we have lots of homosexuals in this country living a life of pretense....like I don't understand how being a crossdresser would give one such amount...
God forbid.

My broda if U know the number of homosexuals We have in dis country U'll understand the height of hypocrisy and denial Nigerians live in..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by lkillbrokehoes: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
From gay politicians and drug dealers cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by lkillbrokehoes: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
vickyfrancis1:
God forbid.
You don't know before?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by MikeMicheal(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
EDITED PIECE OF SHIT

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
How did he get the money she is flaunting? EFCC please do small findings
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by channelstravel: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
This encourages more people to go into stuff like that. Too bad na bad things dey pay

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by LordKO(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Petty liar. He posted a spoofing alert. He couldn't have covered 2 figures in that sum and still dey see almost a billion as he asserted; instead, adding of two figures will automatically make the sum some billion figure.

22 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Amotolongbo(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Bae listen-up Bobrisky is not a meat of today ,meaning He/She ain't in the business today..

Snapchat pay's her/him 1.5 Million every end of the month's (dunno if they have increase it though)

crossdresser pay's

https://www.cuzideas.com/i-help-across-the-world-bobrisky-says-he-shares-the-photo-of-adopted-daughter

Amotolongbo
inside life grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by sofeo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by GreaterFuture3: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by MikeMicheal(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
LordKO:
Petty liar. He posted a spoofing alert. He couldn't have covered 2 figures in that sum and still dey see almost a billion as he asserted; instead, adding of two figures will automatically make the sum some billion figure.

Well said. FAKE SHIT

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Cheryph200(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
I pity her.. She is exposing her self to kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by saxietohgbaskie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bobo still Dey cash out for Grindr
Na his/her time make she/he enjoy am. Nothing last forever
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Bankalert(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
No be say i get money ooo but nah becos of 100 million dis bleached monkey no allow person hear word for social media? Make i waka before pro-bobrisky zombies will come for me...
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by FiverrTutor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
MikeMicheal:
EDITED PIECE OF SHIT

It's not edited. Look closely. I was initially skeptical about that her account balance until I looked closely. It's actually real tho but wonder if it's hers

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Walkee: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

crossdresser pay's

Amotolongbo
shey Snapchat dey pick the money for ground angry
Which event would you book him for?
Look, hoeing business is all packaging and illusion. He's trying to build some sort of high class image so that he can attract high class clients which will now pay premium.
A vagina you will fucck and get tired of, another girl will bill you 20k, you will look at her and say she's a big girl and pay another will bill you 300k, amaka who treks to the market from your street can't bill you 20k because you won't pay, you will conclude she's low class but a girl wearing borrowed 300k weavon will easily fleece you of your money because you feel she's high class.
That screenshot might be fake but when a potential client sees it he will say wow he's big oo and offer 400k instead of 50k. It's all format

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by LearnEasy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
The hustle pays.
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Robisky001(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
He shocked una...
EzegeNdiigbo:
He/She worth it

Am not suprise
Amotolongbo:
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by SouthSouth1914: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Those who believe this piece of shitt are the irredeemable clowns this country is trying to get rid off.

If she has a billion, she wouldn’t show anything to you guys, if she even have 200M cash, she won’t show anything for fear of the unknown.

Lemme ask you this- If you have 50M, would you show it on social media just to stroke your ego? Unless her oussy is made of 24K gold and once you enter, you get eternal life. Then I can believe this..
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by BlessedNuel: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2021
Local man ain't in shock cos Bob I know is risky
Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by chyzoo4u(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

crossdresser pay's

Amotolongbo

I'm not a fan of Snapchat as thus, I don't know much about their modus operandi. But you see Instagram and Twitter, they pay nobody shishi every month.

Why would someone say Instagram pays this person 2million every month?

Instagram doesn't pay any user! He makes his money by selling his products, and promoting other brands. The companies pay him and not Instagram or Twitter.

As such, he can receive as much as 100 million in a month, and the next month, he may earn just 250k. The amount is not certain. Learn this from today.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by femi4: 5:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You too like money

Use kayamata...you fit use juju

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by javaRookie: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

crossdresser pay's

Amotolongbo

Oga, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat doesn't pay nothing to anyone!!
Influencers earn money by sponsored products of brands.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shares One Of His Bank Account Balance- Almost A Billion Naira by Ezmans: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Yoruba Muslims are goats

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Flaunting Her Boobs In Hot Outfit / Check Out Cossy Orjiakor’s Eye Popping Outfit To A Recent Event [PHOTOS] / Photos: Wow! Shakira Showcases Baby Bump With Husband And 2 yr old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.