Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) (24920 Views)

IPPIS: Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASSAN, NUPENG Threaten Strike / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by kn23h(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
post=61268148:

[s]just imagine the way you are ridiculing yourself on social media, quoting yourself with another moniker, harboring so much hate, also showing the world how poorly your where trained, I'm sure you are jobless, you hate Igbos but you will be among those kicking against Biafra, such a confuse soul, know you are not getting any younger, two months remaining 2017 will be over, can you ask yourself what your have been able to achieve this year that's rounding up, other than writing rubbish on social media, I told you, many of your likes that harbor so much hate against Igbos has been deleted from this earth Igbos are still waxing strong, they are to hard to be cage. Stop wasting your mis... e.. ra.. b.. le life, find way to help yourself and those who waste their little resources to train you. [/s]

Don't blame me, blame Cashewku who is beginning to reason like a flat head.

See these fools who claim Saraki's Yoruba paternal when it fits them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
kn23h:

Don't blame me, blame Cashewku who is beginning to reason like a flat head.

See these fools who claim Saraki's Yoruba paternal when it fits them.
Go back and read my comment low IQ, I know non of your family member will attain his position till they all vanish from this earth, his gateman fair better than you.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by kn23h(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
post=61268665:

Go back and read my comment low IQ, I know non of your family member will attain his position till they all vanish from this earth, his gateman fair better than you.

Waeva jare undecided Jor ma puto simi lara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
‎Whenever Nigerian employees are hailing a particular leader of theirs while condemning the former, then be rest assured that the leader being hailed is corrupt and highly compromised!

PENGASAN/NUPENG/etc supporting Baru shows that Baru is guilty of looting....take it or leave it, Kachukwu is right.

That $25billion is for 2019 election rigging and northerners love to revenge....they want to revenge the rumored $billions missing during GEJ regime...they see Buhari regime as their own time to loot enough, don't be deceived....Baru's hands aren't clean‎, and the presidential cabals know about it.

The easiest way Nigerian politicians loot money is through awarding shady contracts and backyard contracts to their pseudo companies and stooges

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by potent5(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kachikwu never see anything sef. You are joking with Buhari and the cabal. Na sorry be your name.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
jrusky:
I'm not surprise at all I had saud it ling ago when Kachukwu was elected and some people are jumping that he was elected as a stooge and they will soon mute him.and if he proof stubborn he will be send packing no one belief me now the wind us gathering moment and will blow hot soon. Keep watching.

$26 billion is about to be sweep under the carpet. apc are saint and never corrupt. Nice one. Ikoy millions dollar and now its billion dollar before 2029 it will be a trillion dollar.
kachukwu Made A Mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by freshboi88: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
adeolakemi:
so kachukwu is now Igbo abi all these Yoruba's self when will you start using your Brains

When e reach position delta is not Igbo but wen e reach Biafra delta is Igbo n Igbo is delta. God will save u lots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by goshee: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
isbish:
One thing I surely know about we Nigerians is that once a story comes up and its what we love, we believe it hook line and sinker...however, when it doesn't suit our narrative, we argue over it endlessly.

The crisis between Baru and Kachickwu has to do with ego between the two. When Kachickwu was the GMD and the State Min of Petroleum the first thing he did was to move Baru away to a position where he became irrelevant.

For some of you who have followed the story truthfully, you will know that Baru being the most senior then had hoped Buhari will make him the GMD but Buhari opted for Kachickwu an outsider instead and that affected Baru psychologically. As God will have it, Kachickwu usoped his power as GMD and state Min of petroleum by Raising memos as GMD and he could easily make PMB agree and sign without much eagle eyes Orr challenge.

Kachickwu had given so much contracts to his cronies and appointed into key positions his people to ease his runs but over time, it was clear that Buhari was silently allowing for the creation of another Diezieni and that was put to a halt by appointing Baru as GMD.

I don't have to explain how it would when you humiliate a person and suddenly he is back where he out to be.

Sadly to Kachickwu, KARMA is what has come to greet him.
I just waisted my time reading oops.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by goshee: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2017
kn23h:
Ibos always trying to use "they hate us" to justify their horrible terrible political styles and incompetency.

If you suck, you suck. Even Patience Jonathan still had supporters.

I remember that useless Onyeka Onwelu woman claiming they fired her because she's a flat head. grin grin
pls does anyone still support buhari apart from zombies?
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by goshee: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2017
kn23h:

Didn't I ask you to keep quiet?
Can you 100% vouch for Cashewku's innocence? He's a thief like the rest of them.
What has Cashewku ever done for the SE CORRECTION: SS?

Paupers fighting for the rich.

do you mean all politicians are thieves including saint buhari? interesting

Sugomu, happy now? undecided
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by goshee: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2017
JayJohnson:

Stop whining son, there was approval by FEC, Bari does not report to Cashewcool, he reports to the minister of petroleum resources and that is PMB

Cashewcool guy was misled, he is probably strategizing now, but he don goof big time already. Na so he dey be for flatroons
do you mean Mr integrity collaborate with thief Baru to steal our $26billion? interesting

1 Like

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Cirj: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2017
OAFMods:
How far where are all the senseless Igbo/Ipob making unwarranted noise up & down since morning. I knew the Kachi dude was up to no good but nonetheless Buhari should vacate the office of minister for competent hand. If he like promote Kachie or bring is illiterate abokis again. Whenever a Southerner is elected president they should prove they have balls and appoint 90% southerner in all sphere of governance n give all the northerners crumbs as well. If they like let them introduce boko world to destroy the entire north ko kan aye.

I don't know why senseless people like this have access to the internet.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Rhea(f): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2017
delzbaba:
see the people killing nigeria,,money don pass under table

The money no dey pass under table again. Na on top table the thing dey change hands.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2017
isbish:
One thing I surely know about we Nigerians is that once a story comes up and its what we love, we believe it hook line and sinker...however, when it doesn't suit our narrative, we argue over it endlessly.

The crisis between Baru and Kachickwu has to do with ego between the two. When Kachickwu was the GMD and the State Min of Petroleum the first thing he did was to move Baru away to a position where he became irrelevant.

For some of you who have followed the story truthfully, you will know that Baru being the most senior then had hoped Buhari will make him the GMD but Buhari opted for Kachickwu an outsider instead and that affected Baru psychologically. As God will have it, Kachickwu usoped his power as GMD and state Min of petroleum by Raising memos as GMD and he could easily make PMB agree and sign without much eagle eyes Orr challenge.

Kachickwu had given so much contracts to his cronies and appointed into key positions his people to ease his runs but over time, it was clear that Buhari was silently allowing for the creation of another Diezieni and that was put to a halt by appointing Baru as GMD.

I don't have to explain how it would when you humiliate a person and suddenly he is back where he out to be.

Wow!! See how you analysed it so well. Do you work in NNPC by any chance?
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2017
adeolakemi:
so kachukwu is now Igbo abi all these Yoruba's self when will you start using your Brains
What was Kachikwu before? Was he Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2017
post=61268148:
just imagine the way you are ridiculing yourself on social media, quoting yourself with another moniker, harboring so much hate, also showing the world how poorly your where trained, I'm sure you are jobless, you hate Igbos but you will be among those kicking against Biafra, such a confuse soul, know you are not getting any younger, two months remaining 2017 will be over, can you ask yourself what your have been able to achieve this year that's rounding up? other than writing rubbish on social media, I told you, many of your likes that harboring so much hates against Igbos has been deleted from this earth Igbos are still waxing strong, they are to hard to be cage. Stop wasting your mis... e.. ra.. b.. le life, find way to help yourself and those who waste their little resources to train you.
kn23h has nothing in common with Omofunaab, o. They are 2 different people. Why are you lumping them together? i don't get it..... undecided
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Masterclass32: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Its not about ''walking his talk''.

This guy is accused of massive corruption. An investigation into his activities in nnpc should be initiated. These people should wait with their support.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by webcalculator(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2017
I weep for my country.
Tribalism is just too much here
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2017
agabusta:
NNPC Scandal: Group Managing Director, Baru, breaks silence

Following the publication of alleged lack of adherence to due process in the award of NNPC contracts, the President ordered the Group Managing Director (GMD) and Management of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to consider and respond expeditiously to the allegations.

The substance of the allegations made by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, in a letter to the President dated 30th of August 2017, is that a number of “major contracts were never reviewed or discussed with me (sic) the NNPC Board.”

It is important to note from the outset that the law and the rules do not require a review or discussion with the Minister of State or the NNPC Board on contractual matters. What is required is the processing and approval of contracts by the NNPC Tenders Board, the President in his executive capacity or as Minister of Petroleum, or the Federal Executive Council (FEC), as the case may be. There are therefore situations where all that is required is the approval of the NNPC Tenders Board while, in other cases, based on the threshold, the award must be submitted for presidential approval. Likewise, in some instances it is FEC approval that is required.

It should be noted that for both the Crude Term Contract and the Direct Sale and Direct Purchase (DSDP) agreements, there are no specific values attached to each transaction to warrant the values of $10billion and $5billion respectively placed on them in the claim of Dr. Kachikwu. It is therefore inappropriate to attach arbitrary values to the shortlists with the aim of classifying the transactions as contracts above NNPC Tenders Board limit.

They are merely the shortlisting of prospective off-takers of crude oil and suppliers of petroleum products under agreed terms. These transactions were not required to be presented as contracts to the Board of NNPC and, of course, the monetary value of any crude oil eventually lifted by any of the companies goes straight into the federation account and not to the company.

Furthermore, contrary to the assertion of Dr. Kachikwu that he was never involved in the 2017/2018 contracting process for the Crude Oil Term Contracts, Dr. Kachikwu was in fact expressly consulted by the GMD and his recommendations were taken into account in following through the laid down procedure. Thus, for him to turn around and claim that “…these major contracts were never reviewed or discussed with me…” is most unfortunate to say the least.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/245496-breaking-nnpc-scandal-group-managing-director-baru-breaks-silence.html

Oh, I love this. cool The facts are beginning to emerge. Wind don blow, fowl nyash don open. We are eagerly awaiting Kachikwu's response to Baru's new comments. Oya, make una start part 2!

Kachikwu said Baru was awarding contracts anyhow, and he didn't know anything about those contracts. undecided

Baru has replied Kachikwu that most of the commercial transactions you call 'contracts' which you think needed to be routed through you, were actually not contracts. So they are actually none of your business. Secondly, approval for the ones that were contracts whose sum were above a certain level, could come (and even came, in some cases) from the FEC or directly from the Petroleum Minister/President. Thirdly, you Kachikwu were well aware of those large sum contracts even at FEC level, since you are a member of FEC, so how can you turn round to say you now know nothing about them?

Oya, let Kachikwu respond. Part 2 of this drama promises to be sweet! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Patokeikem: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2017
No Man Can Bury The Truth. The Reverse Must Be The Case.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by emmie14: 1:29am On Oct 10, 2017
OAFMods:
How far where are all the senseless Igbo/Ipob making unwarranted noise up & down since morning. I knew the Kachi dude was up to no good but nonetheless Buhari should vacate the office of minister for competent hand. If he like promote Kachie or bring is illiterate abokis again. Whenever a Southerner is elected president they should prove they have balls and appoint 90% southerner in all sphere of governance n give all the northerners crumbs as well. If they like let them introduce boko world to destroy the entire north ko kan aye.
You're speaking like a teenager

1 Like

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by OTEGA1: 1:31am On Oct 10, 2017
I hope ibe does not regret leaving Exxon to try and fix Nigeria corrupt oil sector.In addition to working with buhari as petroleum minister that knows nothing about the industry.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by mex22: 2:08am On Oct 10, 2017
See them Criminals.All those that benefited from thé loot.Why didnt thé support his giant strides all this while.Rubbish.APC is just another scam.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by belindar: 5:38am On Oct 10, 2017
It’s a pity that kwachukwu is being uses as scape goat.
There is no way that Buhari was not aware of all the contract awarded by NNPC being the petroleum minister. At the end of Buhari tenure you will see the corruption that these APC has perpetuated.
Look at the names of the people supporting Baru now, mostly Igbo people. That is why I said Igbo will never be president of Nigeria because another Igbo man will never allow him to be president even if the Yoruba and Hausa zone it to the Igbo.
If I were kwachukwu I will resign honorably.
Baru is one way or the other petroleum minister. Buhari knows what he is doing when he puts another northerner as GMD of NNPC.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by jayson87: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Kai!! See how these unions threw my Kachikwu under the bus?

Was he that bad a leader that all the unions in NNPC are lining up behind his successor and rival just 1 year after he vacated the seat? See the names of the Union leaders sef!! Francis Johnson, Sale Abdullahi, Udofia Benjamin, Mathew Duru.

I don't want kachikwu to go as he's the face of the new petroleum industry in Nigeria. His exit might jeopardize all the confidence investors have reposed in the industry. I hope they resolve their differences
say what at the bolded. He has not brought a single investor till date to the industry. Prove me wrong, instead investors are fleeing from oil and gas operations, including Nigerian banks. The have zero confidence in his ministry and his person

1 Like

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2017
They have succeeded in messing up kachikwu.

The simple fact is that NNPC is an unprofitable dinosaur urgently in need of reform.

Reform means privatisation, joint partnerships, more efficiency, and of course a lot of people losing their jobs.

So kachichukwu has encountered resistance at every turn.

when you see unions aligning with executive management - unions and management are at best respectful adversaries
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by hush15: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2017
solaugo1:

The Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN), and the Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG), have pledged unalloyed support for the transformation stride of the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru.

Speaking during a solidarity visit to the GMD, National President of PENGASSAN, Comrade Francis Johnson, said the unions and their members considered it appropriate to rally round the GMD and the NNPC Management to pledge their support.

Comrade Johnson said the unions’ support for the GMD was based on his ability to walk his talk since assuming office last year.

“The National body of PENGASSAN and all the NNPC in-house unions are here today to show our support for you. You have brought stability to the NNPC and we are happy today that staff morale is high. You were Chairman of NNPC Anti-Corruption Committee for over five years and that was what informed your appointment as GMD of NNPC. Today, all the bullets you are taking are on behalf of members of staff. We will continue to pray for you, God will continue to guide and shield you,” Comrade Johnson assured.

The PENGASSAN President called on Nigerians to be cautious of their comments on the controversy, adding that any wrong information was capable of discouraging investors from the oil and gas industry which is the highest foreign exchange earner.

The unions’ visit came on the heels of the recent controversies over a letter the Honourable Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu forwarded to the President alleging non-adherence to due process by the Management of NNPC in some contract administration.

The NNPC Group Chairman of PENGASSAN, Comrade Sale Abdullahi, who also spoke during the visit to the GMD, stated that their concern had to do with the need to protect not only the GMD but the NNPC as an institution.

He noted that Dr. Baru had streamlined the processes and procedures in the Corporation leading to the full restructuring which was beginning to yield positive results.

“Today, the GMD and NNPC Management receive inputs from staff and this gesture by Dr. Baru has given members of staff a sense of belonging. Today, our inputs are being implemented and we are highly motivated,” Comrade Abdullahi stated.

Supporting these positions, the Group Chairman of NNPC NUPENG, Comrade Udofia Odudu Benjamin, said the unions would continue to pray for divine guidance for Dr. Baru and the entire NNPC management

Earlier, the Chairman of NNPC Corporate Headquarters Chapter of PENGASSAN, Comrade Mathew Duru, reiterated the continued support of the unions for the Dr. Baru-led management.

“We just want to tell the GMD from the bottom of our hearts that we are with him and the Top Management; that we are behind the GMD who has done very well in turning the fortunes of the Corporation around”, the union leader stated.

He said since Dr. Baru assumed office, he had succeeded in clearing the air of uncertainty that prevailed in the corporation because of visionless reforms that left NNPC on the brink of collapse.

He also said the GMD succeeded in resolving the NNPC Pension challenge that had led to disenchantment among staff. “We are with you. We want to let you know that you are not an orphan”, Mr. Matthew emphasized.

Responding, Dr. Baru dismissed the allegations of award of contracts without regard to due process as unfounded and unfortunate. He explained that as a former chairman of the NNPC Anti-Corruption Committee, he would be the last person to breach the procurement process by disregarding extant laws and rules.

The GMD said both the NNPC Act and Public Procurement Act vested procurement powers on the NNPC Tenders Board, the President and the Federal Executive Council (FEC) depending on the cost threshold, stressing that the NNPC Board had no role whatsoever in the process.

“I know for those of you who are following what we are doing here, you know that there’s no money lost and no process has been breached. Our contracting process is perfect and we will continue to follow the process. The NNPC Board has no role, I repeat, has no role as far as the contracting process is concerned”, Dr. Baru emphasized, adding that the NNPC Tenders Board was made up of the GMD as Chairman and the Group Executive Directors as members.

On the crude term contract and the DSDP agreements, he explained: “These are not contract as such, they are essentially pre-qualification of off-takers of crude oil and in the case of DSDP, of those that will take crude and give us products in return. So there is no value to them. But humongous figures have been put forward mainly to incite the public, it is most unfortunate”.

On the allegation of lop-sided promotions, the GMD asked the union leaders if their members felt disenchanted to which the unionists chorused a resounding “no”.

He urged the union leaders to enlighten their members on the facts and encourage them to go about their duties without distraction.

NDU UGHAMADU
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division,
NNPC, Abuja.
9th October, 2017.

https://news.assure.ng/nnpc-scandal-pengassan-nupeng-pledge-support-baru-photos/

Kachukwu is in a mess I guess cos this miscalculation will send him to oblivion. Baru has greased some elbows.

That's how powerful the GMD is, the union rather align with him than the minister....
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by jayson87: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2017
humilitypays:
‎Whenever Nigerian employees are hailing a particular leader of theirs while condemning the former, then be rest assured that the leader being hailed is corrupt and highly compromised!

PENGASAN/NUPENG/etc supporting Baru shows that Baru is guilty of looting....take it or leave it, Kachukwu is right.

That $25billion is for 2019 election rigging and northerners love to revenge....they want to revenge the rumored $billions missing during GEJ regime...they see Buhari regime as their own time to loot enough, don't be deceived....Baru's hands aren't clean‎, and the presidential cabals know about it.

The easiest way Nigerian politicians loot money is through awarding shady contracts and backyard contracts to their pseudo companies and stooges
PENGASSAN/NUPENG these two groups have more integrity and are the frontiers and voice of the oil industry. Don't be blinded, you think this groups will pay loyalty to Baru because he is looting, you better rethink again. Are you are aware Kaichukwu abused his office by awarding contracts to his cronies, without due process while he was NNPC GMD. That guy is a joker, Take it or leave it, Deziani did a better job than the fashionista of a minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by Postulates: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2017
isbish:

Baseless. Baru wasn't the most senior at the time
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2017
isbish:

Many people attacked me on facebook whem i said similar thing to this. They didn't understand whta the real problem was.
Re: NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) by princeleo2017(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Aww, so finally i get to hear, see and read about Mr Johnson here on nairaland. What a good man he is, a man who cares so much about I.T students working under him, could vividly remember those days he wiil come down to towers from Lagos and drop so many goodies to us even wen some of us don't know him or have set eyes on him, this is a man who i set my eyes twice while working in his office for months but was always getting tips from him on weekly basis through Mr Opara. gush!! I am pleased am proud of how far ur career has grown so far Mr Johnson as you made my stay in NNPC towers a memorable one. I miss CP&S I miss Towers and hopefully i will get to be with you guys again after the Service year cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.