Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Inec Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Recruiting (22211 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruiting / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Recruiting by ojehsam: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
PLS GO TO INEC WEBSIT AND CREATE A USER ID AND APPLY

Goodluck
Re: Inec Recruiting by olaexcess: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
Guy,u too try 4dis post but abeg how do we register.?wetin be d link now?
Re: Inec Recruiting by dove24u(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Inec Recruiting by Cedar4u: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
Please there are so different cadres there for the job positions. How does one know which one to go for, say for somebody with 1 year experience

1 Like

Re: Inec Recruiting by onc4all(f): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
Please house can someone tell me where INEC have their office in Lagos state so i can go and submit my form.

Thanks and keep on doing the good job.
Re: Inec Recruiting by ochukoccna: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
What positions are been filled?
Let me guess.
Ballot Box Stuffers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inec Recruiting by chibest5(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
guys, i have been trying to open their site for past two days now and nothing is going on there.

i guess they do their manipulation even on registration process.
Re: Inec Recruiting by beknown(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
Nairalanders,

This is to alert all applicants aiming to work for INEC.

Nigeria as a democratic nation depends on your integrity in doing your job correctly. The major part of that responsibility is to shun corruption by all means.

Corrupt INEC officials may enjoy temporary corruption money but the future of every Nigerian is destroyed, including children yet unborn.

Corruption has kept Nigerians poor for too long. Let us help the country break out of this poverty that has kept us low and constantly in a developing state.

Apply for INEC jobs with good conscience and with the mind to help yourself and your country.
Re: Inec Recruiting by Mekzie(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2010
@beknown

True Talk
Re: Inec Recruiting by MaxLeo: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
nobody with dignity will work in inec
Re: Inec Recruiting by 700john: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
MaxLeo:

Truth Maxleo, but imagine a country without the dignity of labour or minds without conscience.
Re: Inec Recruiting by lannre(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
MaxLeo:

tell that to an unemployed graduate of 2002
Re: Inec Recruiting by ireneann: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
beknown:

Nairalanders,

This is to alert all applicants aiming to work for INEC.

Nigeria as a democratic nation depends on your integrity in doing your job correctly. The major part of that responsibility is to shun corruption by all means.

Corrupt INEC officials may enjoy temporary corruption money but the future of every Nigerian is destroyed, including children yet unborn.

Corruption has kept Nigerians poor for too long. Let us help the country break out of this poverty that has kept us low and constantly in a developing state.

Apply for INEC jobs with good conscience and with the mind to help yourself and your country.

It seems you are from Iceland grin grin grin ;
Re: Inec Recruiting by moweta7: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
i av created an account but for the recruitment site to open na big wahala sad
Re: Inec Recruiting by olaexcess: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
lanre, u dey vex?
Re: Inec Recruiting by olaexcess: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
that is wrong max,
Re: Inec Recruiting by onc4all(f): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
Pls Nairalanders answer me,where is INEC office in lagos cos i need to submit my application form before the closing date.

Thanks and God help us all to achieve our heart desire. (Amen)
Re: Inec Recruiting by ayodeji1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
@anc4all,
its somehere in sabo, yaba.cant really remember the name of the street but i know its no 6 ----- street,sabo yaba.
Re: Inec Recruiting by Phamodudu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
guys,u too much but in a country where there is no job like nigeria u just av 2 play the ball the way it comes 2 u like a lawn tennis court i.e get d inec job first b4 u right the wrong
Re: Inec Recruiting by cvibe: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Job till retirement or till election is over, which one?
Re: Inec Recruiting by niggaman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
post of ballot thieves
Re: Inec Recruiting by mercyjohn(f): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2010
The INEC Office in Lagos is located at 6 Birrel Avenue , Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Inec Recruiting by ayodeji1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
@mercyjohn,
yeh!correct.
Re: Inec Recruiting by Vuitton(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
Cool
Re: Inec Recruiting by VPG: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
it's always funny when i read about Iwu and Inec. his son and I are boys.
Re: Inec Recruiting by rickie4us(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
ok
Re: Inec Recruiting by ruemu(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2010
onc4all:

Please house can someone tell me where INEC have their office in Lagos state so i can go and submit my form.

Thanks and keep on doing the good job.

Birel Street. sabo Yaba.
Opp. Magistrate Court.
By Queens College/ Ans Barrack

So from Sabo Yaba B/stop , ask anyone. U won't miss it.
Re: Inec Recruiting by olaexcess: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2010
Abeg na only lagosians apply for dis tin?i neva hear any k.d person ask where dier office dey for k.d. Alrigth,can any1 pls describe?
Re: Inec Recruiting by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2010
Sometimes i wonder about the kind of graduates who use the jobs/vacancies section.Can u imagine a graduate asking where his state's inec address is?The site contains all one needs.It also explains the desperate nature of some of our graduates in wanting to secure jobs.After if people begin talk say our graduates are half baked some people go begin vex.How can you explain a site having every piece of information needed for the inec application and someone still comes to this room to ask silly questions.No offences towards anyone and no insults to anyone.Lets simply be the graduates we claim to be.lol.
Re: Inec Recruiting by Ournaija: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
Obumneme:

Sometimes i wonder about the kind of graduates who use the jobs/vacancies section.Can u imagine a graduate asking where his state's inec address is?The site contains all one needs.It also explains the desperate nature of some of our graduates in wanting to secure jobs.After if people begin talk say our graduates are half baked some people go begin vex.How can you explain a site having every piece of information needed for the inec application and someone still comes to this room to ask silly questions.No offences towards anyone and no insults to anyone.Lets simply be the graduates we claim to be.lol.

No you are wrong not everyone that comes to this site is a gradaute.
Re: Inec Recruiting by mushin102: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pls, the website is not coming up, Pls give me info how to send in my CV,
Re: Inec Recruiting by ssumpta(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
embarassed or like sb asking for a link . duh. google it. Its right there on d first search page.
Anyways, i submitted my application today in Abj. omo see people.

I don't know but, are they really gonna read thru thousands of applications?
Sb told me not to bother but i did anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.