Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Drug Scarcity In Aso Clinic Was 1st reported In 2016, Nothing Was Done About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Scarcity In Aso Clinic Was 1st reported In 2016, Nothing Was Done About It (428 Views)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / El-Rufai's Tweet About Fuel Scarcity In 2014 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Scarcity In Aso Clinic Was 1st reported In 2016, Nothing Was Done About It by stobery(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria's first lady came out publicly to ask for an investigation into the whereabout of about N3bn budget for Aso villa clinic captured in the 2017 budget

https://www.nairaland.com/4106353/aisha-buhari-exposes-aso-rock

I went on to search whether similar incident had occur before in the history of this Nigeria, look at what I saw

https://www.nairaland.com/3295174/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock

My question now is

1.why would a govt that is fighting corruption not been able to investigate into this matter since 2016

2.What is the duty of our legislators, the committees on health of both chambers that we pay so much to serve us, whatever happen to oversight functions

I pray that this one will not be swept under carpet

Godbless Nigeria!!!

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. / Igbos Are Highly Misunderstood By Many People. / See The Number Of Militants About To Surrender Their Arms In Ondo Over Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.