Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices (37554 Views)

I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / BMW Introduces Wireless Charging To Charge Your Car Without Cables (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Eke40seven(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Folding e-bike is what is making front page here? We are still in the dark ages here. People buy foldable bikes here because of portability. And also, if you are going to take the bike into the train especially in Europe, you will not need to pay extra for bicycle tickets because it doesn't take up much space.
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Coldfeets: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
H.mmm

Cranes of shadows. wink

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Ezechionye: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2017
ugokennedy:
Call or inbox on whatsapp +2347056435603 for more information

Ole, bet alone and die alone don't involve innocent ppl
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by KENZINCO(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
H.mmm
the powers of SHADOW
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by wtfcoded: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:
Can it travel from Ebonyi to Onitsha?
for which road?
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by larrybabanla(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2017
So it'll not move when not charged?
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
interestingly they are very affordable!!

Uncle (egunmogaji) please do not come back empty handed o! I really need something like this wink
How much in Naira
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Abudu2000(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
H.mmm
notice what?
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by kirchofff(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
H.mmm
make that chain just cut angry
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by nairanaira12: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire1:
Nothing special, it's a trash for us in Nigeria. To charge your phone is a problem, adding a chargeable bicycle is double problem ... NO LIGHT lipsrsealed

It is a trash to you, not to us. Hasty generalisation is stupid

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by michaelisaiah: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice tech
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by anibirelawal(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
2shure:
The batery was designed to last max 3 to 5 yrs.
But because its naija
D voltage fluctuates.
Up today
Down tomorrow
Middle the next day
4Th day..very low current.
Y is it dat every nigerian carry nepa on dia head.
If they coming to party..carry charger along
U go to mechanic.because he see charger in your cigarette tray.he plugs to charge.
Church o..same thing
Very soon id open my own terminal.
24Hr access for 3k a day..charge.browse..sleep all for 24hrs.
Everybody always wants to charge...fukkkkkk
Eva been to gtb charge terminal by maingate on monday. Afternoon or friday afternoons.
Every soul out thr is to charge.
Both in dicks and electronics
Y must everyone charge.
Lastma can charge
Efcc worst of all dem can file charges against u.
We got no power here
Dont waste 1000's of litres on those planes bringing them here.
It will be scrap and the battery will be modified for mini inverter and powerbank.
Dnt be surprised to see it on konga
I mean wtf.
Konga sells anything
Dumb sittes

Ayam no understanding u..... lol��
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by 2shure: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
I dey talk of the battery pack na
E be like lapy bag
Another form of extortion from sars
If the bike comes to naija
Sinxe na powerbank wey resemble lapy bag
anibirelawal:

Ayam no understanding u..... lol��
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by OnowuOra(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Ayo4251:
Can it travel from Ebonyi to Onitsha?
yes bro.. However with your blood and sweat
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Nelsizzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2017
obojememe:
I seriously dont know how to ride a bicycle at age 25+...hope am not alone in this
You are not alone
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by nairanaira12: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
larrybabanla:
So it'll not move when not charged?
Reading is difficult for some people sha.

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
ibkgab001:
Respect German or....
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by agarawu23(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire1:
Nothing special, it's a trash for us in Nigeria. To charge your phone is a problem, adding a chargeable bicycle is double problem ... NO LIGHT lipsrsealed

so many things won't work in Nigeria
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by SexyFox(f): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire1:

My brother, you talk am wella.
Solar bike would have been better

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Hasino2258: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
obojememe:
I seriously dont know how to ride a bicycle at age 25+...hope am not alone in this
u are not the only one
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by chukwuboi(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire1:

Pure nagativity
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by anthonyuncle(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2017
even after da folding, it can't enter school bag, & itz even big for ghana must go
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Emeka71(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
obojememe:
First of all buy your own bicycle and learn how to ride I was like that too until I bought bicycle at 30+ and learnt within 1 week; today I can travel with the bicycle to Abeokuta. I usually prefer travelling long distance bicycling.

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by DaniellaDokubo(f): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
H.mmm

You can't believe it this picture was not photo shopped...its just a crane suspending it. See the shadow on the ground!
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Pat081: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2017
It will b very easy 4 my brother 4rm dat side to ............... .....u know d rest

Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Marvidris(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Cool tho
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by larrybabanla(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2017
nairanaira12:

Reading is difficult for some people sha.
Mr know all, this is one problem we are having in this country, I did not get the info, then I expect you to correct me not this nonsense you are posting, I don't even think you have a sec. Sch. Cert.
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by nairanaira12: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
larrybabanla:
Mr know all, this is one problem we are having in this country, I did not get the info, then I expect you to correct me not this nonsense you are posting, I don't even think you have a sec. Sch. Cert.

It isn't a matter of know all; it is a matter of reading problem. The info was stated CLEARLY in the post, yet you are still making unreasonable comment like someone having reading problem
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by Ceereeab: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
obojememe:

We gather dy, car, bike, bicycle.
Too bad
Re: This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices by spreado(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
interestingly they are very affordable!!

Uncle (egunmogaji) please do not come back empty handed o! I really need something like this wink
$500 - $600 for bicycle and you call that cheap

Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / Would You Buy This Kit Car For N26m? (photos) / Drunk Teen Got Her Head Stuck In Truck Exhaust Pipe For 45 Mins In US