Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result (2390 Views)

Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / What Course Can My Brother Do With This Weac Result / Best WEAC Result In Uyo, He Got 7As And 2Bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Mijioyime1: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2017
If you have errors in your waec date of birth and name, there are two ways to go about it
1. The normal way
2. The other way

If you want to see them in full details, look up here now
You can leave your comments
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Mijioyime1: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Cathysuki: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Pls tell me about the both ways
Normal an other way, I have similar problem.
Thanks
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Cathysuki: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Please tell me about the both ways
Normal and other way, I have similar problem.
Thanks
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Asimoleode: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2023
I need to get my Waec certificate, please how will I go about this
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by lindademola: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2023
sad sad
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by manoyelapo: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2023
shocked sad
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by drpauloyeabo: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Correction and rectifications of WAEC Results and Certificate issues , mistakes on Certificate, wrong date of Birth ( DoB ) , change of Names and Year .
Plz note : Waec mistakes on Results or Certificate can be corrected and Candidate will be issued another new updated Waec Certificate.
Call, WhatsApp Dr Paul W A E C 0ficial on O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance .
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by FestusEjiofor: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Urgent urgent! I Urgently need help and advice on what to do.

I finished secondary School back then 2010. Thereafter I started working till last year when my dad hard an accident and was taking to hospital I was the only one available to stay with him and it leads to my sack. I lost my job because of it.

Unfortunately to me I lost dad 😭😢😓 on 07/07/2023. After his funeral on April 21th 2023.

My elder brother said because I took care of dad & lost my job on the process his giving me his word that he'll help me finish my Education' to my greatest surprise he helped me get admission and acceptance letter from ministry of education in Romania and he have paid tuition fees and accommodation for me.

But I have big problem with my WEAC certificate DOB, is different from my other documents. But my other documents are all the same' My DOB in WEAC is 05/08/1993, my Real age is 05/05/1996. The mistake is from the school I wrote the said WEAC because they're the ones that wrote it.

I didn't bother to check the Weac back then as I know I don't have money to further more in education, it was January this year because of my brother promise, made me to go and collect it, & I found out about the error,
Now my Romania Visa interview is next week Monday and I don't know what to Do?

I contacted Weac but their said that there's nothing they can do to help.
Someone told me to go and sworn affidavit and oath of honor concerning the Weac DOB error & explain to them that the mistake is from the institution I seated for the exam; Of which I have done that.

I also have attestation letter from National Youths Population Commission.
Please will it help me get the visa or will it cost me rejection?, hope they'll not reject me Visa because it.
My international passport, national ID, birth certificate, vote's card, driving license, BVN, staff ID. and my other documents are all the same but only my WEAC certificate DOB is different.
Please can you guys advise what to do.

Thanks for your support and help.
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by Bukola022: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please how did you apply for a Romanian visa?

I filled out the e-visa application form online but I keep getting response saying incomplete.
When I called the embassy they said I'm not following proper documentation and they refused to explain what I'm doing wrong.

Please can you explain the procedure you followed? Very urgent

Or you can reach me on 09037002327
Thank you.
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by jerryoladeje: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am having problems on my Waec certificate wrong date of birth DOB and names, I need serious help I want to use it for my visa application
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by mrsusanoladi: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
how can I go about this wrong DOB on Waec certificate 2013, I need it to be corrected for an interview process
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by jenyfolabanjo: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you @ Dr paul for correcting my Waec certificate wrong date of birth and Names, I have finally received the new Waec original certificate through Dr Paul after I contacted him and he helped me. He is legit
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by babysheju700: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Pls how can I get my gce result in 2006/2007 I just know that the center is tolu complex in ajegunle I forgot I seat number
Re: Easy Way To Correct Your Name And Dob In Weac Result by mrsusanoladi: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

UTME Candidate Rejects Admission Offer To Study Civil Eng. In Unilorin(photo) / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / FG Finally Agree To Give ASUU This Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.