Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80338 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
True love
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by maxiuc(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Mac2016(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Two years and all these noise..which thick and thin have you seen? Una never started?

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
Tell us your story..
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nukilia: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Haters won't like this grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

You type what I typed word for word so I deleted mine

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Donkalio: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice 1
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by talk4free: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
So why are people thanking God for her? She never said how the guy now rose from the rags to riches. He could have done something illegal to eventually become rich.

Sure there are few people that grow in life by working hard and having Gods favour. But until I get the full details, I won't thank God for anyone.
This rag to riches stories is the biggest issue our youths have today. Meanwhile it doesn't come that easy.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by NicoBaba(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
loyalty n patience ....good morning to my princess Sugar97...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
I wonder why fish brain women think they're doing a struggling or hustling guy a favour by agreeing to be in a relationship with them. I don't blame them at all. I blame broke guys who see ladies as some trophies to be won.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by delerx(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Then don dey do Yahoo yahoo together.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by entparrot(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
I thought I will be seeing gwagon range rover and a mansion.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by arodavoo(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Gonna d daes when can do this,well we still have few that can also do it......check my profile to get ur latest,quality and affordable shoes and clothes
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by kaymart: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Congrats babe. Patient is a virtue.

Patient? Which of the patients?
The patient at the hospital or which?

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
So we should fry oil.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Iceberg3: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
I don't think the lady meant it that way o cheesy

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

bla bla bla thrash

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by annnikky(f): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Franky826:
All I saw is wedding pictures

Didn't see the empty house nor the advanced upgraded house.

It's all good.
So u want to c all that b4 u beliv abi?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by mofy1(f): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2017
That's my story
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Dude just think for a sec before talking please, should any lady be test run with hardship? did she even mention herself being jobless and waiting on him? This same myopic thinking keeps our people in their ancient state of reasoning. Get married first and know about the grace of a woman staying faithful and supportive when you are struggling to make ends meet. To you an empty house denotes affluence? hypocrite.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Chukazu: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Was that the reason she no gree laugh during the wedding undecided

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Shout out to all our ladies out there who are sincerely sticking by their man while he is trying to make ends meet, The good Lord will reward you abundantly. As for the Nairaland Kids that peeps through the window of marriage to type some mambo jumbo lines about stuffs. please show me your account balance reading what it takes to sustain a home or shut the Bleep up when ladies are talking about staying with a man when the going was tough. sometimes i get pissed at how delusional some (little boys they must be) on NL jump at topics like this meanwhile they cant even sustain dating a girl. Mumus listen very good, it takes more to raise a home and FYI its crazy different from boyfriend and girlfriend BS. ya'll need to learn and yes its a favor if a lady is dating your broke ass. So many ladies out there clothing and feeding a grown ass men in the name of marriage and mumu like you people are saying nonsense under your parent's roof. Same broke ass dudes will come on here to blow smoke about their gal sleeping with another man, who hates affluence in life? Not all ladies are broke asses or gold digger. Broke men's mentality at work mmmmshew

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by ufuosman(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Congrats, girls of dis days 90percent are after material things.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Harrynight(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
u mean the guy was empty and poor yet could afford to...
1) pay ur bride price
2) organized and financially sponsor ur Traditional marriage
3) organized and finacially sponsor the white wedding

a poor and broke guy cant afford that

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for making sense.
Like say she sef get apartment, let alone empty one... grin

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by AuroraB(f): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=ColonelDrake post=61274812]I wonder why fish brain women think they're doing a struggling or hustling guy a favour by agreeing to be in a relationship with them. I don't blame them at all. I blame broke guys who see ladies as some trophies to be won. [/quote] cool
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Proffdada: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Indirectly she's claiming she made him
if anything happens, she owns HALF
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
U saw hope, that was why u endured and waited. U saw his future tongue

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Myself2(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Congrats babe. Patient is a virtue.

No , it's a name or a verb
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by eluquenson(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Where is the empty house + the full blessings now.

Nigerians like flaunting wealth sha

The only major blessing in marriage is having children, not material wealth which are literally mundane.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Everybody wants to become a celebrity.

Nigerians and social media life
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2017
aldrick:
Congrats babe. Patient patience is a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!