Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80336 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2017
victorioushands:

You made a point but the abusive words were uncalled for. She actually did what was right for other women to be encouraged by especially as the economy bites even harder, and she is encouraging men who have found true love to not lose it because they have not arrived. Overall, she is telling the society that, although times are hard and bad, we must always follow what is real. About 70% of young women today may not even think twice before saying 'no' to such bondage marriage. So I applaud her, and we all should. Some will even come to your house and see you have a big generator and maybe no petrol, and they will be troubling you as if you are the poorest of the poor for not having fuel at that moment. And they want to be loved! Believe me, they are many. They lack faith and their love (though they do not know but are only probably reacting to their own poverty and that of their family) is worthless, cash-and-carry.
o my dear Victoria you will be victorious forever and ever more in Jesus name

God bless you for this intelligent post.you just rammed the nail on the head succinctly.you just spoke my mind 100 percent
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by greatseed: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.
ur blood too dey hot.... Haba! Are you sure u nt worst than this lady?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by cheemahking: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

guy u burst my brain with ur reasoning ose jare...much RESPECT.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2017
BabbanBura:

and what Evaberry is saying is that - she opened her gate and the guy slammed his joy rod in, discharged some millions and pumped her. She therefore was left with two options: either stay put with the poor guy and take her chance at thinga getting better or walkaway from the poverty into the stigma of a single mum carrying the burden of child upbringing all alone - check the wedding pix, the woman is pregnant. The woman is smart to habe done her SWOT analysis and picked the better decision.
In summary, Evaberry is saying the woman gat no better option, hence the decision.
which yeye stigma of being a single mom.you no det see proud baby mamas showing themselves on Ig everyday

Meanwhile you're just making up stuffs in your head to believe whatever it is you want to believe she's not pregnant.can't you know the difference between the design of wedding gown,standing posture and actually being pregnant?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You couldn't even quote well. Quite embarrassing for an acclaimed "CEO".

CEO? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We all know wretched stinky broke ass niggas like you claim CEO on facebook. It's nothing. Everyone is a CEO on facebook. You mean CEO of one IDP camp or cyber cafe in Oshogbo?

You are only a "CEO" in your wildest imagination. You my friend are nothing but an unemployed lowlife! Tagging people who are better than you and everything that you will ever hope for in real life "broke ass" is disrespectful. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but I will pass. You can't compete where you don't compare

Your words sold you out. stay focus you might get there
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by okerekeikpo: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Painment.who are you? grin

Bill gate,Donald.trump,Oprah winfrey,Mark zukerberg,mrs alakija,dangote? grin

Mshewwww

It's typical of poor men to use that line when.their ego is not been massaged.How many times have you heard the likes of Tyler Perry or rich men say "you don't know who I am or do you know who I am.very common among broke ads nighas grin
I will surprise you one day and u will shut up forever
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Ahan why the matter pain.you pass the owner of the matter? grin
I thought you said you have "better things to do with your time" grin
How come you're still barking on nairaland grin
Yeah, I'm flexible enough to whip common sense into assholes like you.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Your words sold you out. stay focus you might get there
Okay, CEO of omolorogbo cyber cafe somewhere in Oshogbo.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You deserve a hernessy for this.

I call it scam marriage but then 99.99% of marriages today are scams cos there is always a reason more important than "love" for choosing a spouse but for whatever reason, let them just remain married...shikenah.
see this one again grin

Always barking endlessly grin

Who love epp? Those couple that are divorced today wasn't there a time they both claimed in.private and in public that they both love each other?
Shebi once upon a time tonto was always claiming on social media that Churchill was her everything her love,her this and that
Once upon a time iniedo said the same thing etc
So what gives you the impression that love is the primary reason for being in a relationship.It's a mutual benefit thing.they're in it for what they both stand to gain so if I see there's nothing to gain from you what is your usefulness in my life?

It's like friendship if you think the friend you're rolling with has nothing to offer you disfriend the person.that's how marriage is and should be.It's a shareholding company where pros and cons are being weighed whether it's worth it or not
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017

Yawns grin

Cry me a lagoon till then grin
okerekeikpo:
I will surprise you one day and u will shut up forever
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Yeah, I'm flexible enough to whip common sense into assholes like you.
flexible? grin

With the cyber cafe time you quickly begged your oga to give you? grin

Abeg go and clean the tables and turn on the computers,arrange the chairs well too o.Mr asshole grin

See his small mouth like asshole grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by GuntersChain(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2017
so broke guys no get right to toast babe and get married.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by pweetiedee(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
I don't think the lady meant it that way o cheesy

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

Don't say few ladies. You know where to find the good girls. Good girls are many out there.

There are lots of them. An average lady looks beyond money. Yes, money is important , but who wants to marry a rich irresponsible man.

As for the lady, good for her. Who wouldn't believe in her fiancee's future? She should stop posting all these on social media if she doesn't want her potential rivals to come and finish what she worked for.

Naso dem dey start.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Tolexander: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
pweetiedee:

Don't say few ladies. You know where to find the good girls. Good girls are many out there.

There are lots of them. An average lady looks beyond money. Yes, money is important , but who wants to marry a rich irresponsible man.

As for the lady, good for her. Who wouldn't believe in her fiancee's future? She should stop posting all these on social media if she doesn't want her potential rivals to come and finish what she worked for.

Naso dem dey start.
Shey make I test you?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing new or fantastic here. New couples start life together everyday. Some even stay with friends till they secure an apartment. All these women that are expecting to be given a prize for doing what they should.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by pweetiedee(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
Shey make I test you?
Tolexander:
Shey make I test you?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by sweetilicious(f): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
I can marry a guy that has nothing so long as he loves me truly. Its not always about material things.When you as a wife become a partner to your husband,everything profitable will be added in multiples to your home.It just requires faith and doing the right things that attracts God's grace.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
careytommy7:
Shows how low our valued have fallen. embarassed
Maybe she's expecting accolades for this silly statement sef angry
she should actually get accolades for this because she has done what girls like her Will ordinarily not do.I celebrate her for her patience,endurance and temperance
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
ImaIma1:
Nothing new or fantastic here. New couples start life together everyday. Some even stay with friends till they secure an apartment. All these women that are expecting to be given a prize for doing what they should.
for doing what they should do or want to do?who made marriage obligatory? Shioorrr
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
yeah but she's one in 500 million.you too put yourself in a woman's shoes for once why should I be with a man that's not financially man enough.such men are always very aggressive and touchy because they re broke and receive all manners of disrespect,shades and snide remarks about their poverty which of course will smear their wife

Moreover who wants to be identified with failure? undecided
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by okerekeikpo: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Yawns grin

Cry me a lagoon till then grin
pm me
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
flexible? grin

With the cyber cafe time you quickly begged your oga to give you? grin

Abeg go and clean the tables and turn on the computers,arrange the chairs well too o.Mr asshole grin

See his small mouth like asshole grin

I knew you were idiot. You never failed to prove it. You mistook me for your lowlife husband I guess. Broke bitacth ass women everywhere looking for where to reap where they did not sow. Go and sit your lazy ass down. Dumb ass girl looking like a lab rat!

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Humility017(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
alexialin:
She's not serious. Alot. Of women have gone through such stages before and are now very comfortable with the successes they've created with their husbands.

So she shouldnt sweat.

Cos it's not spectacular to stick by the man one loves through thick and thin.
you 're wisdom personified...
bless you for this...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
okerekeikpo:
pm me
let me see the 30 billion for your akant first grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by okerekeikpo: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
let me see the 30 billion for your akant first grin
grow up kid
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I knew you were idiot. You never failed to prove it. You mistook me for your lowlife husband I guess. Broke bitacth ass women everywhere looking for where to reap where they did not sow. Go and sit your lazy ass down. Dumb ass girl looking like a lab rat!
heyyyys stop making noise.when money talks bool sheet walks,so show me 30billa for akant first then I'll accept whatever you.call yourself not me grin tongue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
okerekeikpo:
grow up kid
e pain am grin tongue grin tongue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by onyeawka80(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.

God bless bless u! U JUST NAILED IT.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Humility017:

you 're wisdom personified...
bless you for this...

Awww smiley

Thank you.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=61280917] heyyyys stop making noise.when money talks bool sheet walks,show me 30billa for akant first then Mgbeke talkin. Find your broke ass something to do and go be a role model for your daughter so she doesn't end up being a hoe like her mother
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
for doing what they should do or want to do?who made marriage obligatory? Shioorrr

No wonder. Such a very bitter woman. No sane man wants a baggage of poverty reason why you haven't got laid. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

No wonder. Such a very bitter woman. No sane man wants a baggage of poverty reason why you haven't got laid. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait grin grin grin grin grin
ashe oro na dun grin

E pain am grin grin tongue grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50